Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:25:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 185516 times)
Exnavymike
Opening Act

The streets don't change but maybe the names

« Reply #1340 on: April 19, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »

Also you wanna ban me? BAN ME!

I'll still give the password on my show tonight to my NY listening audience!

With a name like Axl Vedder youd think that you wouldnt be such a douche.  Go ahead give out that password and then wear something to identify yourself.  Im sure you wont make it to the opening riff of jungle. 

Threatening to kick someone's ass over the internet Roll Eyes You're a loser.

Amen Bono  peace

Please Ban This Prick.

www.myspace.com/fear_of         

All I ever wanted was for you to know that I cared.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #1341 on: April 19, 2006, 07:14:29 PM »

C'mon people quit threatening to beat the fuck out of each other. We're all GNR fans, we all wanna be at one of these shows.

AND WE WANT THE SHOWS TO BE FUCKING AWESOME! It would totally take away from the fun if people had to leave by freakin ambulance.

peace

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1342 on: April 19, 2006, 07:23:20 PM »

You're a fucking dick! Ban this fucker simply for saying he'll give out the password.You're also a sniveling little bitch. Boo fucking hooo. Someone called New Yorkers obnoxious. So what!  LA people are materialistic snobs, Philadelphia people are assholes, Calgarians are rednecks, get over yourself. I'll wear a U2 shirt so you can spot me out and we'll  see how tough ya are then. Threatening to kick someone's ass over the internet Roll Eyes You're a loser.
haha, your right on with us philadelphians being assholes, i think nykers are more pushy and irritated than obnoxious, but imagine someone trying to rip u off everytime u take a cab, or the asshole at the local 7-11 not selling u something cuz your 2 cents short.  Or imagine gettin begged for changed on every corner(at least in manhattan),  or having sombody ask u for directions every 10 minutes, i think i would be a dickhead my self, but still, plz dont give out the password!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1343 on: April 19, 2006, 07:29:46 PM »

So whats the deal?  Does anyone know?  Are they still sending out passwords?  I never got mine and I can't take the chance of being off work if I am not going to get one.
Bono
« Reply #1344 on: April 19, 2006, 07:31:31 PM »

haha, your right on with us philadelphians being assholes!

rofl Well yeah. What other people would boo Santa Claus? hihi peace
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #1345 on: April 19, 2006, 07:33:38 PM »

Does anybody have the 11-1 password?

Is it wrong for me to say I would trade passwords? If so...mod just edit that. (No Banning Please)

But honestly, I would do as long as the poster matched the qualfication for the mailing list. I'm afraid of either one of the presales selling too quickly.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1346 on: April 19, 2006, 07:37:59 PM »

So whats the deal?  Does anyone know?  Are they still sending out passwords?  I never got mine and I can't take the chance of being off work if I am not going to get one.
i dunno man but this is starting to make my heart race!
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1347 on: April 19, 2006, 07:42:59 PM »

Why do you want to further lower our chances?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1348 on: April 19, 2006, 07:44:51 PM »

Here is what I predict.

9am rolls around, the site slows to a crawl and times out everytime we search for tix; precisely due to the fact that too many people have the password.

I actually think we have a better chance with the livenation presale at 11.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #1349 on: April 19, 2006, 07:45:42 PM »

Or imagine gettin begged for changed on every corner(at least in manhattan)

Bro, I don't know when the last time was you were in manhattan, but that shit doesn't happen very much at all anymore.

Anyway, as we wind down, I wish you all luck.  I'll be praying for mine!

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Bono
« Reply #1350 on: April 19, 2006, 07:49:57 PM »

Or imagine gettin begged for changed on every corner(at least in manhattan)

Bro, I don't know when the last time was you were in manhattan, but that shit doesn't happen very much at all anymore.

Anyway, as we wind down, I wish you all luck.? I'll be praying for mine!

that's a load of crap, no offence. I was in New York last October and in Manhatten people were asking for change every 2 minuts it seemed. Maybe it's just in Times Square. Talk about tourist central. We had to get the hell out of there. We wanted to experience New York not an international buffet, so we walked to Brooklyn and then took the train to The Bronx for a Yankee game(they lost 11-7 to the Angels). That's New York. At least what I had in mind when I went there. It seemd like the guts of the place where Manhatten seemed just like a movie.
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #1351 on: April 19, 2006, 07:53:10 PM »

I'm from new jersey and I think new york is fine. i don't know why you hate it so much. Everyone hates new york but jump at the chance to go there....hence the insane amount of tourists. Now lets get back on topic.
Bono
« Reply #1352 on: April 19, 2006, 07:56:51 PM »

I'm from new jersey and I think new york is fine. i don't know why you hate it so much. Everyone hates new york but jump at the chance to go there....hence the insane amount of tourists. Now lets get back on topic.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me but just so we're clear I loved it in New York. It was awesome.  We were there for 7 days. ok
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1353 on: April 19, 2006, 08:01:39 PM »

in Manhatten people were asking for change every 2 minuts it seemed.

That is almost anyhwhere in the USA..........
AxlVedder
Headliner

I am not a nugget!

« Reply #1354 on: April 19, 2006, 08:02:16 PM »

darknemus, i hear you, but I'm not gonna let an internet presale fuck over the people who live in the city that want to go. The presale thing is bullshit to begin with, and I already have it so don't say im pissed because i was left out. I just think it should have been more fairly done. Release the tickets at the same time, and everyone has the same luck getting it.

To go back on my words, in that case, everyone gets the same chance. NYers or Hawaiians.

There were lots of people that didnt know about this business and now what, they dont get to go?

And you cant really say there will be other shows eventually, we do know how this band works. just ask those people from philly!

MY whole gripe with this situation is that unless you are a member here, or visit mygnr or live nation, nobody knew about this stuff

ill be the better person for the sake of you guys getting tickets and not release the password, but just think if the tables were turned. how would you feel about it.

I've gotten fucked with Pearl Jam tickets because of passwords, so I do know how it is to be in that situation.
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #1355 on: April 19, 2006, 08:10:31 PM »

Does anybody have the 11-1 password?

Is it wrong for me to say I would trade passwords? If so...mod just edit that. (No Banning Please)

But honestly, I would do as long as the poster matched the qualfication for the mailing list. I'm afraid of either one of the presales selling too quickly.

So does anyone have the 11am password?

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #1356 on: April 19, 2006, 08:10:40 PM »

darknemus, i hear you, but I'm not gonna let an internet presale fuck over the people who live in the city that want to go. The presale thing is bullshit to begin with, and I already have it so don't say im pissed because i was left out. I just think it should have been more fairly done. Release the tickets at the same time, and everyone has the same luck getting it.

To go back on my words, in that case, everyone gets the same chance. NYers or Hawaiians.

There were lots of people that didnt know about this business and now what, they dont get to go?

And you cant really say there will be other shows eventually, we do know how this band works. just ask those people from philly!

MY whole gripe with this situation is that unless you are a member here, or visit mygnr or live nation, nobody knew about this stuff

ill be the better person for the sake of you guys getting tickets and not release the password, but just think if the tables were turned. how would you feel about it.

I've gotten fucked with Pearl Jam tickets because of passwords, so I do know how it is to be in that situation.

I agree with what you said, I really do, but at the same time I think we are considered the "hardcore" Guns fans...ANd by that I mean the people on this board and mygnr. We have been waiting and asking for CD for years, YEARS! And a lot people who were waiting in 1997 are still waiting for it almost 10 years later. Maybe this is a small way of saying thank you to those who waited all these years?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #1357 on: April 19, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »

Dude, please don't give the password out. There's going to be plenty of tickets available on Friday. This will be my first time (hopefully) seeing Guns, and I would hate it if I lost out on tickets because some random scalpers heard the PW and took the tix out from under my nose. I ask you to please be cool about this and let it be.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #1358 on: April 19, 2006, 08:13:49 PM »

don't forget all the longtime members of GN'R Bar that have been around forever ok

its too bad a lot of those people will never have the chance to go thanks to scalpers
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:17:25 PM by Top-Hatted One » Logged
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #1359 on: April 19, 2006, 08:15:37 PM »

Dude, please don't give the password out. There's going to be plenty of tickets available on Friday. This will be my first time (hopefully) seeing Guns, and I would hate it if I lost out on tickets because some random scalpers heard the PW and took the tix out from under my nose. I ask you to please be cool about this and let it be.

I can guarantee you there won't be plenty of tickets left on Friday. VR soldout Roseland in New York which is similar capacity in 2mins. This is GNR!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:17:43 PM by Top-Hatted One » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: