Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 01:03:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228532 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 185397 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1240 on: April 19, 2006, 02:57:03 PM »

Guys,

I plan on networking with a few people tonight in order to distribute the 11 am password to people we can verify as legitimate Guns N Roses fans. Pilferk is right that I won't send this password to just anyone. I think it is great so many fans are coming out of the blue now and have begun posting, but I have no way to verify all of you. I refuse to say you don't deserve the password just because you signed up a couple days ago.. who knows you could have been lurking here just looking for news and never signed up. You might even be a more hard core fan than I am. It's just I can't verify that and I apologize. There is around 18 hours before this all goes down, so if you are a true gunner maybe start conversing behind the scenes with people here that have a lot of posts, maybe if they have time they'll be able to engage in some conversation with you about Guns N Roses. I plan to link this pass and have it cycle through the back round gradually for 20 minutes before the pre-sale hits. Once it leaves me and the people I enlist to spread it.. who knows where it will end up. So maybe start getting to know some gunners here through pm and see what happens tommorow morning.

Also,

If you don't get the password, there are a lot of ways to get tickets still. There is the regular sale and there are the members here that will have extra tickets. Just hang tight and have faith..
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1241 on: April 19, 2006, 02:57:35 PM »

Did everyone get a password? I'm still waiting. The all thing i got was a link with a gn'r poster on it. But no password Undecided

You need to READ the poster.  At the bottom.  In big letters.

Ok when i open up the email there is a big blank box. Then at the bottom there is some writing. NO password. I can still clik on the link and it takes me to this poster for both shows. There is no password on there as well. sorry don't mean to be a pain rofl

the part in yellow??? down there you have the password.... I almost miss it, too........   

Do we REALLY NEED to post the Poster in the Email!?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 02:59:18 PM by jimb0 » Logged
Bono
« Reply #1242 on: April 19, 2006, 02:58:29 PM »

Hey yeah i got it thankyou thankyou thankyou beer is the 11am password the same?

Hopefully not. that would be really dumb.
Takemedown
Headliner

Livin' Life Full Throttle

« Reply #1243 on: April 19, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »

I got the pre-pre sale password e-mail and my wife got the 11am-1pm e-mail from livenation. but it doesn't have the password on it like mine does? anybody know what's up? Huh
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #1244 on: April 19, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »

Guys,

I plan on networking with a few people tonight in order to distribute the 11 am password to people we can verify as legitimate Guns N Roses fans. Pilferk is right that I won't send this password to just anyone. I think it is great so many fans are coming out of the blue now and have begun posting, but I have no way to verify all of you. I refuse to say you don't deserve the password just because you signed up a couple days ago.. who knows you could have been lurking here just looking for news and never signed up. You might even be a more hard core fan than I am. It's just I can't verify that and I apologize. There is around 18 hours before this all goes down, so if you are a true gunner maybe start conversing behind the scenes with people here that have a lot of posts, maybe if they have time they'll be able to engage in some conversation with you about Guns N Roses. I plan to link this pass and have it cycle through the back round gradually for 20 minutes before the pre-sale hits. Once it leaves me and the people I enlist to spread it.. who knows where it will end up. So maybe start getting to know some gunners here through pm and see what happens tommorow morning.

Also,

If you don't get the password, there are a lot of ways to get tickets still. There is the regular sale and there are the members here that will have extra tickets. Just hang tight and have faith..

Your assuming that there will be tickets left after the 9am pre-sale?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #1245 on: April 19, 2006, 03:06:41 PM »

hmm, i didn't get the email from the GNR presale yet but i hope it all works out.......

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1246 on: April 19, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Guys,

Also,

Has a concert ever sold out during the pre-presale???
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1247 on: April 19, 2006, 03:08:19 PM »

In regards to spreading the 11 am password to other sites.........

I made this my home when Madison censored my thread making abilities over at Mygnrforum because I said that "Merck isn't always going to tell you the truth, he'd lie to you if he had too." So, my allegiance is here first. However, if you know real gunners from other sites, or even know Madison and she doesn't have the password, I say give it to her. When you get the password, give it to whoever you KNOW is a legit gnr fan, whether you like him or dislike him, if they are a person you KNOW is a guns fan, give it to them. It doesn't matter what board they post it on. DO NOT give it to people you have no idea about, that's my only request.

I will only be working on helping everyone on this board get tickets, I am sure all the other boards will have their plans to obtain tickets...
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1248 on: April 19, 2006, 03:09:16 PM »

I am pretty sure they only allot a certain amount of tickets to presales, as I think they have to leave some that can eventually go on sale to the general public.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #1249 on: April 19, 2006, 03:09:59 PM »

Guys,

Also,

Has a concert ever sold out during the pre-presale???

It's a venue that holds 4000 people. I don't see why it couldn't sell out in 2 hours.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #1250 on: April 19, 2006, 03:10:22 PM »

There will be tickets available for both presales and the main event. ?They are going to take a fixed number of tickets for each presale and then sell the rest in the main sale. ?

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1251 on: April 19, 2006, 03:10:56 PM »

Explain to people that think its a reunion that its not.  The demand may be less for it. 
Bono
« Reply #1252 on: April 19, 2006, 03:12:17 PM »

It's a venue that holds 4000 people. I don't see why it couldn't sell out in 2 hours.

yes but only a certain amount or tickets are ever made available for the presale.
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #1253 on: April 19, 2006, 03:12:30 PM »

now, the doors open at 7:30...axl hits the stage at....12? lol hihi

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1254 on: April 19, 2006, 03:12:45 PM »

What was that? It was the same poster as the one with the 9am presale pass. But it said the presale was 11am-1 then where it has the password on the other email it just had a black part that said nothing.
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1255 on: April 19, 2006, 03:13:24 PM »

It is illegal to put all the tickets on sale for a pre sale.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1256 on: April 19, 2006, 03:15:16 PM »

I bet we're looking at a max of 6,000 total tickets for both shows (3,000 each).

You have to figure they will leave half of them for the general box office on saturday, leaving maybe 3,000 total for the 2 presales. Break that in half, and we are looking at 1500 tickets for the forum presale, which is roughly 750 per show. When you start to break it down the numbers are not in our favor given the demand for this show and the amount of board members claiming to have the password and needing 2-4 tickets per show.

Long story short keep your password to yourself and be hitting the refresh button at 8:59 and just cross your fingers.
Bono
« Reply #1257 on: April 19, 2006, 03:15:37 PM »

Explain to people that think its a reunion that its not.? The demand may be less for it.

Good idea. Even though it is gonna be a reunion. Shocked

Or not. hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1258 on: April 19, 2006, 03:16:18 PM »

Long story short keep your password to yourself and be hitting the refresh button at 8:59 and just cross your fingers.

That is what I'll be doing.......
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1259 on: April 19, 2006, 03:16:46 PM »

My GUESS (and it's a complete guess with no evidence) is there will be about 500 to 750 tickets reserved for EACH presale, with the rest going on sale to the public on Friday.

So:
500 to 750 tickets for prepresale for May 15th
500 to 750 tickets for presale for May 15th
2700 to 2200 tickets for main sale on Friday for May 15th.

Ditto the above for May 17th.

But let me stress, AGAIN, that the above is a complete guess. ?They could handle things completely differently.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: