Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:29:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 185112 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1080 on: April 19, 2006, 11:01:31 AM »

a way to maybe prevent the password from leaking or giving out too much presale info would be for all mods from all the boards block off any non registered users till tomorrow. SO if ur not a member then u cant view the boards for the next day and a half....just an idea...

or hopefully we get a new password at like 8/830 tomorrow

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1081 on: April 19, 2006, 11:03:55 AM »

a way to maybe prevent the password from leaking or giving out too much presale info would be for all mods from all the boards block off any non registered users till tomorrow. SO if ur not a member then u cant view the boards for the next day and a half....just an idea...

or hopefully we get a new password at like 8/830 tomorrow

I was actually thinking the same thing, but the one thing I am nervous about would be some members who were not planning on going would buy tix and scalp them themselves.  It is foolish to think that those kinds of people are not on here.  Best option I know of at this point though.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1082 on: April 19, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »

My email came from Live Nation, but I have not registered with that site so this email is from the presale set up for the message board fans. Just register with Ticketmaster.com.

It is strange that the email is from Live Nation for our 9-11am pre-sale, since I thought they were doing their own pre-sale from 11am - 1pm. I wonder what that is for, I didn't see the answer anywhere in this thread. I guess LN must be handling both pre-sales?

Live nation is the promoter (and, I think, venue owner). ?They'd handle all this kind of stuff, regardless of the start time, etc.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Red Sox Fan
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1083 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:39 AM »

Montreal here and i have it..
check your spambox, I have gmail and it was in there...

thanks so much 4 the spambox, totally forgot to look there and got the email
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1084 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:47 AM »

I think a re-count across the boards is called for.

If we asked for 4 just because we were trying to get enough to sell at face to other fans but only needed one for ourself then this would be the time to say so.

Then we could figure out what if any concessions we could make that maybe would enable management to assure us that they'll be enough made available.

For example if Mystereon said - hey guys there are enough presale tickets available for everyone who registered to get ONE (or two) ticket(s) for sure -
then there could be a much more private/small scale way of distributing a presale pw with perhaps just that one (or 2) ticket per show limit.

anyway my point is that a count of just members buying what they need.... not including extras, i believe, would be very useful to mangament/ fans
once we have that #.... ? we will know what we are dealing with

could be that there is enough allotted for us in reality
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #1085 on: April 19, 2006, 11:09:37 AM »

The tickets could have been sold via this website.  Jarmo in charge.   beer

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
AxlHBK
Headliner

Axl Loyalist

« Reply #1086 on: April 19, 2006, 11:10:20 AM »

Is there no way people can e-mail the pre-pre sale password or even the reg pre sale password to some of our fans that didn't recieve? The more we have the password, the less chances the scalpers can use the password if they obtain it. I just really can't afford to drop $200 or more on this show, but I've been a diehard for seven years now, tried to see them in Philly in 02 (and we all know what happened there), and have just waited patiently like all of you.

If anyone can possibly help me out, my e-mail is stk29255@loki.stockton.edu ?or you can just PM me. Thanks.

-Chinesedemocracy.com Refugee
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1087 on: April 19, 2006, 11:11:28 AM »

Does anyone know how to contact Live Nation? Their listed e-mail address doesn't work

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1088 on: April 19, 2006, 11:11:53 AM »

certain people on this forum email or not should get the password..
irgspice
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1089 on: April 19, 2006, 11:12:44 AM »

PLEASE HELP! ?I either did not receive the follow-up Live Nation email or lost it. ?I can forward to you the one I got on Monday with confirmation of the original pre-sale. ?Please, somebody help me out here. ?I'm totally losing my shit over the idea that I might not be able to get tickets.

My email address is: danginsberg@yahoo.com

I will give you whatever proof you need.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #1090 on: April 19, 2006, 11:15:20 AM »

Is there no way people can e-mail the pre-pre sale password or even the reg pre sale password to some of our fans that didn't recieve? The more we have the password, the less chances the scalpers can use the password if they obtain it. I just really can't afford to drop $200 or more on this show, but I've been a diehard for seven years now, tried to see them in Philly in 02 (and we all know what happened there), and have just waited patiently like all of you.

If anyone can possibly help me out, my e-mail is stk29255@loki.stockton.edu ?or you can just PM me. Thanks.

I feel for you and I was right with you in Philly.  I'm sorry but if anyone gives you the PW, they get banned and potentially lose their spot on the Presale Team.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #1091 on: April 19, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »

PLEASE HELP! ?I either did not receive the follow-up Live Nation email or lost it. ?I can forward to you the one I got on Monday with confirmation of the original pre-sale. ?Please, somebody help me out here. ?I'm totally losing my shit over the idea that I might not be able to get tickets.

Dude just hang on...Wait till jarmo or mysteron says somethin about it and talk to them. ?Then they can do whatever they need to do to verify you were on the list. ?Dont risk emails with the password. ?Let people who know what there doing handle this.

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1092 on: April 19, 2006, 11:15:50 AM »

does anyone have a good idea as to which gnr fan fourms/ sites have members who registered for the presale.
how many sites are we talking about here?
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1093 on: April 19, 2006, 11:16:07 AM »

I really think that ticket allotment is going to be an issue. If you figure 2 shows your looking at a max of like 6,000 total tickets. They can't sell all of the tickets for the presales, so let's say that leaves us 1,500 - 2,000. That is really not that many when you scroll through the GNR boards and see the number of people claiming they need 2-4 tickets for each night. We have seen hundreds of people all claiming they are going through the various boards, so do the math and this doesn't look as good as it once did. That is not even bringing the scalpers into play that will inevitably cut into the ticket allotment.

The best thing everyone can do is cross their fingers and pray because the numbers really aren't on our sides. The ticket max limit should really be 2 for the presales, and for only 1 night to ensure more people get a chance to goto at least 1 show. Seeing that can't happen, we will just need to be quick tomorrow morning.
irgspice
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1094 on: April 19, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »

Dude just hang on...Wait till jarmo or mysteron says somethin about it and talk to them. ?Then they can do whatever they need to do to verify you were on the list. ?Dont risk emails with the password. ?Let people who know what there doing handle this.

You're right.  I'm just very impatient right now.
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #1095 on: April 19, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »

You're right.? I'm just very impatient right now.

I can totally understand that...but if your supposed to be on the list and have the password im sure mysteron will do what he needs to do to fix it.  Theres still 24hrs for this to be sorted out.  A lot can happen in that time

Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #1096 on: April 19, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »

Feeling worried?,,

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1097 on: April 19, 2006, 11:22:24 AM »

what other gnr sites are we talking about?

couldn't each admin take a count then we could know if we've asked for way too many tickets and then start talking about making some concessions?
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #1098 on: April 19, 2006, 11:32:01 AM »

My guess is since the password got leaked then they put a hold on the emails until they figure out the situation.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Tyson
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1099 on: April 19, 2006, 11:34:39 AM »

Someone please help me as well.  I registered, on time, for the pre-sale password and did not recieve any email.  You can see that I've been a member here since 2003 and I honestly come here everyday.  I'm a huge, diehard GNR fan guys and have done everything in my power of the years to support this band.  Can someone please, in strict confidentiality, please email me both the 9am password and the 11am one.  It would be really appreciated.  I'm worth of this guys and have just as much right secure early tickets as any other GNR fan. I'm not a scalper and I can be trusted.   Thank you  very very much!!!!!!!  gjdipietro@hotmail.com
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: