Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184925 times)
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #980 on: April 18, 2006, 11:47:41 PM »

I got 10th row GNR tickets for the Toronto show @ The ACC through a presale. Remarkably enough I did this by "cracking" the password before it was released.

I'm hoping that even if there are a few hundred members here we will all "gobble" up enough tickets for everyone to go. Me and my friends have deicded to concentrate on one show to give more people the chance to catch this awesome oppurtunity.

The thing to remember is...that an arena show in NYC can sell out in a matter of minutes. The amount of people at this show is basically equivalent to the amount of people that could fit on the arena floor. There is no doubt in my mind that by 10:10 am on Friday the show will be fully sold out.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
alex420gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #981 on: April 18, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »

Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 11:44:52 PMPosted by: Jonx ?
Insert Quote
I think ticketmast fucked up, this password shouldnt have gone out so early. You wont get a reply from Jarmo or Mysteron for at least another 4 or 5 hours as its nighttime in Europe at the moment, try not to overload them with uneccessary PMs or posts, they have done so much for the Gnr community, dont do the typical GnR thing and piss people who have connections off! People knew the rules..... if you didnt meet the criteria and have just joined dont expect the password.

And dont email Merck, its almost midnight in NY!

Hopefully ticketmaster will change the password, they should give it to Jarmo or Mysteron and then get them to send it, they can then email it out at 8:30 on thursday morning!

Jonx ?

No offense but i have been a gnr fan for years, frequent visitor of the site for over six years and a member since october
I did not get a password and feel jipped - you would too if you were in my position - sorry to sound sour but i am bummed out

On a positive note - i hope everyone who really wants to go gets a ticket one way or another

rock on
Alex

GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #982 on: April 18, 2006, 11:49:14 PM »

i got my email a while ago, and it seems like a few others have gotten theirs recently, maybe they all did not get sent together?

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #983 on: April 18, 2006, 11:50:27 PM »

People will get tickets, all they have to do is give Jarmo the password, he should post it on the site at 8:50 on thursday morning, its that simple! everyone is going to be online anyway!

Jonx
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #984 on: April 18, 2006, 11:55:54 PM »

People will get tickets, all they have to do is give Jarmo the password, he should post it on the site at 8:50 on thursday morning, its that simple! everyone is going to be online anyway!

Jonx

Then outsider non-registered folks can access it.  Wasn't the entire idea to keep this in-forum?
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #985 on: April 18, 2006, 11:57:21 PM »

Jonx

Then outsider non-registered folks can access it.  Wasn't the entire idea to keep this in-forum?

yes
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #986 on: April 18, 2006, 11:58:54 PM »

Bedtime for Dave.  It's been one hell of a day.  Have a great night!  Cool
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #987 on: April 19, 2006, 12:00:04 AM »

Jonx

and look what happened......... its all over the place now. The above way is the only way to ensure that people dont have email problems like loads of people are having now etc!

Jonx
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #988 on: April 19, 2006, 12:02:46 AM »

Jonx

Then outsider non-registered folks can access it.? Wasn't the entire idea to keep this in-forum?

and look what happened......... its all over the place now. The above way is the only way to ensure that people dont have email problems like loads of people are having now etc!

Jonx

then the world simply opens their internet browers, loads this site and sees the password. Scalpers are watching like hawks.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #989 on: April 19, 2006, 12:04:58 AM »

I still didn't get an email Huh
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #990 on: April 19, 2006, 12:06:15 AM »

Jonx

Jonx

then the world simply opens their internet browers, loads this site and sees the password. Scalpers are watching like hawks.

Then i guess there is no way for everyone to get what they want. Goodluck to everyone!

Jonx
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #991 on: April 19, 2006, 12:12:10 AM »

So our presale is at 9 and the ticketmaster one is at 9 and live nation at 11 I;m kinda confused

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #992 on: April 19, 2006, 12:12:55 AM »

this password came out too soon. i think ticketmaster which is problably automated screwed up.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #993 on: April 19, 2006, 12:16:34 AM »

I agree it is too soon, however, you would still have to give people at least a days notice. Though i for one and a full time student, and can afford to sit at the cpu for hours waiting to jump on this, there are some, probably most of the members here in fact that have jobs, and families and cannot access their email all the time. Some people would get fired if they used their work cpu for something like this. So while it does increase the possibility of the password leaking, those forum members need their fair shot at this tickets too. I really hope everyone who has made plans to go can in fact obtain tickets.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Rosettta7
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #994 on: April 19, 2006, 12:42:04 AM »

The waiting is nervewracking!  We're all in the same boat.  I can't wait!  My fingers are crossed that we all get the tickets we need.
Spoonz
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #995 on: April 19, 2006, 12:44:47 AM »

does anyone know if the presale starts at 9 AM eastern time, central time or whenever.....hell ill just get up at like 6am to make sure! rofl smoking
SLCPUNK
« Reply #996 on: April 19, 2006, 12:47:54 AM »

Jonx

Why would Jarmo post it on the site?
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #997 on: April 19, 2006, 12:50:59 AM »

Personally I don't believe everyone will get it.

I can't even remember where I read it anymore (so many message boards and threads...) but it was said that HTGTH put together the list and it was up to LiveNation for the rest. I believe not everybody was able to get a password(too many people), so they gave it to people who had been on the boards for a while, and intended to buy many tickets.

I have been on the VR forum for over two years, and had intended to buy 4 tickets to each show.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
allmysalvation
« Reply #998 on: April 19, 2006, 12:56:15 AM »

Personally I don't believe everyone will get it.

I can't even remember where I read it anymore (so many message boards and threads...) but it was said that HTGTH put together the list and it was up to LiveNation for the rest. I believe not everybody was able to get a password(too many people), so they gave it to people who had been on the boards for a while, and intended to buy many tickets.

I have been on the VR forum for over two years, and had intended to buy 4 tickets to each show.

Well there you go... you are on a "VR" forum....
goldfinger19
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #999 on: April 19, 2006, 01:01:24 AM »

One simple solution comes to my mind. By the way, I'm on the MyGNR forum, I noly signed up here to see what the presale is about. I joined there in February when the GNR machine stated again.

My idea is simple, and it probably could be done. Close registration to the forums until the presale ends, and make it so only members can view it during this time. Then 10 minutes before the presale, post the password on the forums.

Anyone else think this could work.

Of course I think it is a good idea, because I'm one of the unfortunate many who received nothing and have to hope to get lucky Thursday, but in reality I'm going to have to spend like $300.00 a ticket for both of these shows.

Kind of unfair, considering I'm flying to Europe to see GNR, and I'm more devoted to the band than most of the people who got passwords. But I understand the logistics of it and accept the position I'm in.

Anyways, anyone else agree with my idea, before I started ranting?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: