Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:19:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184777 times)
alex420gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #880 on: April 18, 2006, 10:07:21 PM »

wtf - I go to Japan to tape izzy shows in 2000 and I don't even get a password

i am the farthest thing from a scalper

I already have a hotel room booked

somebody please help!!
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #881 on: April 18, 2006, 10:07:27 PM »

DID ANYBODY GET THE E-MAIL WHO DID NOT SIGN UP FOR LIVE NATION or CC UPDATES?

If you look at the e-mail it really seems like it was from LiveNation's mailing list, which I reigstered for when this concert was announced in hopes of getting pre-sales. I chose New York City as my closest location in hopes of getting a pre-sale password.

I would like to know if anybody hasn't signed up to Live Nation or CC and thus we can be sure that this is the GNR password and not the Live Nation one...

Thanks!

I got the pw in at an email address I hadn't used to sign up to live nation with.  I signed up for live nation with a different email account.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #882 on: April 18, 2006, 10:07:43 PM »

The pre-sale is Thursday, so I'd say that those who have not got the email should not panic just yet.

Maybe the best approach is to send a note to Mysteron a NOON tomorrow (plenty of time for the original email to arrive and plenty of time for Mysteron to read it) and he can ensure that you were on the list.

I don't think there's need to panic just yet.

..and besides. ?Looks like this will be the worst keep secret since the return of Buckethead.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #883 on: April 18, 2006, 10:08:22 PM »

I'm sure Mysteron can sort things out come tomorrow when the list of registered people without emails hits in.  Which,  come noon tomorrow, those in the "no email" category might want to put together.

My .02 - I would like a new presale email/password to plug the leak.  But, if not, we still have a better chance than the regular presale.  We'll see...    confused
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #884 on: April 18, 2006, 10:08:33 PM »

To make sure you continue to receive our e-mails in your inbox (not in your bulk or junk folders), please add concertupdate@livenation.com to your address book or safe sender list.

Wake up. . . .time to die
Bono
« Reply #885 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:02 PM »

Fuck all you fucks, you are the ball lickers

I hear ya Jay. What's Silent Bob up to?

I hope he's up to ripping the heads off of all those pw spreading ball lickers

No Shit! I can't belive why people would do that. Fucking assholes. It's so disrespectful to the real fans ? It blows my mind. Angry
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #886 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:06 PM »

The pre-sale is Thursday, so I'd say that those who have not got the email should not panic just yet.

Maybe the best approach is to send a note to Mysteron a NOON tomorrow (plenty of time for the original email to arrive and plenty of time for Mysteron to read it) and he can ensure that you were on the list.

..and besides.  Looks like this will be the worst keep secret since the return of Buckethead.

We're on the same thought pattern.  I'll prepare the ice cream sundaes (you wanted one too, right?)
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #887 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:40 PM »

I didn't get it either yet, I use yahoo.

Keep checking hannaHat. I use yahoo also and I got mine. Did you check the Bulk/spam inbox?

yeah, checked every folder I got Sad

i'm gonna stay calm for about half an hour while I continuously hit refresh, after which its hyper ventalating time.? ?confused

Now I am REALLY paranoid I typed in my email address wrong.?

I used a yahoo account, too, and mine just showed up in the "Bulk" folder - keep checking, and make sure you don't accidentally delete the folder (like I do out of habit!)
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #888 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:52 PM »

..and besides.? Looks like this will be the worst keep secret since the return of Buckethead.

We're on the same thought pattern.? I'll prepare the ice cream sundaes (you wanted one too, right?)

he he - right now I'm sticking to the vodka till I get my pre-sale completed Wink

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #889 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:59 PM »

I'm sure Mysteron can sort things out come tomorrow when the list of registered people without emails hits in.  Which,  come noon tomorrow, those in the "no email" category might want to put together.

My .02 - I would like a new presale email/password to plug the leak.  But, if not, we still have a better chance than the regular presale.  We'll see...    confused

so I see you finally got yours....  grrrrr I cant believe this shit.  Yeah I will just wait until tomorrow (not like I have a choice right?)
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #890 on: April 18, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »

No email here yet....... Cry
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #891 on: April 18, 2006, 10:11:59 PM »

Fuck all you fucks, you are the ball lickers

I hear ya Jay. What's Silent Bob up to?

I hope he's up to ripping the heads off of all those pw spreading ball lickers

Don't they realize that its for the GNR community who are members of the boards, not for scalpers looking through gnr boards to rip them off!?  Dumb Fucks.

No Shit! I can't belive why people would do that. Fucking assholes. It's so disrespectful to the real fans   It blows my mind. Angry

Don't they realize that its for the GNR community who are members of the boards, not for scalpers looking through gnr boards to rip them off!?  Dumb Fucks.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 10:15:00 PM by jimb0 » Logged
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #892 on: April 18, 2006, 10:12:30 PM »

Guys....

Settle down for a bit, lets not blow this out of proportion. There are still things that can be done if this password has a massive leak. It won't be the end of the world as only the hardcore fans will have it and yes it probably will fall into some asshole brokers hands. But, I am sure we'll still score tickets, after all there is still the ticket limit in place.
 I am also working my hardest to obtain a password to the 2nd pre-sale. In which I will only LEAK it to people I know who are true Guns N Roses fans, and I will keep it under wraps until 15 minutes before the 2nd pre-sale. I'd enlist several board members to help me in this like Pilferk, Darknemus, Jarmo, etc....
Fuck whoever is trying to ruin it for us, now I am actually pissed off. I'll be thinking of ways to combat this all night. For now I must go out with the lady friend. Have faith guys.... peace
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #893 on: April 18, 2006, 10:13:04 PM »

Gack, I can't believe this. Good luck to everyone.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
balasino
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #894 on: April 18, 2006, 10:14:08 PM »

we should all relax, we still have better chances then most do in purchasing tickets.
brimatner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #895 on: April 18, 2006, 10:14:32 PM »

Trying to register for pre-sale.
Can anyone help me?

crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #896 on: April 18, 2006, 10:14:42 PM »

Guys....

Settle down for a bit, lets not blow this out of proportion. There are still things that can be done if this password has a massive leak. It won't be the end of the world as only the hardcore fans will have it and yes it probably will fall into some asshole brokers hands. But, I am sure we'll still score tickets, after all there is still the ticket limit in place.
 I am also working my hardest to obtain a password to the 2nd pre-sale. In which I will only LEAK it to people I know who are true Guns N Roses fans, and I will keep it under wraps until 15 minutes before the 2nd pre-sale. I'd enlist several board members to help me in this like Pilferk, Darknemus, Jarmo, etc....
Fuck whoever is trying to ruin it for us, now I am actually pissed off. I'll be thinking of ways to combat this all night. For now I must go out with the lady friend. Have faith guys.... peace

Yeah, good idea...having both pre-sale passwords plus the public sale should guarantee that all the "true" fans get their chance to see GNR at least once.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #897 on: April 18, 2006, 10:15:09 PM »

Can anyone help me?

I hate to say it but that ship has sailed

Wake up. . . .time to die
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #898 on: April 18, 2006, 10:15:12 PM »

Can anyone help me?
Registration is over.

Raven