Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:35:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184610 times)
Bono
« Reply #760 on: April 18, 2006, 07:43:18 PM »

General Ticketmaster question.

If an artist has more than one show, do you buy your tickets for show number 1, and then go through the same process for show number 2? ?I guess my question is - do you check out 2 times?

your thoughts,

-illusionone

Yup. illusionone if you want to buy tickets to two different shows at the same time you have to do it on two seperate PC's I think it works that way though you may two need different Ticketmaster accounts.
thealterman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #761 on: April 18, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »

how do you register for live nation. ?i signed up but get nothing
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #762 on: April 18, 2006, 07:43:38 PM »

General Ticketmaster question.

If an artist has more than one show, do you buy your tickets for show number 1, and then go through the same process for show number 2? ?I guess my question is - do you check out 2 times?

your thoughts,

-illusionone

I would strongly suggest opening two windows, one for each date and keep refreshing them until the "Order Tickets" screen appears. Otherwise you may get one show but not the other.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #763 on: April 18, 2006, 07:45:49 PM »

Let the relevant parties sort out your pre-sale details.

I will post what I can tomorrow.

Until then, stay calm and stop worrying. ?peace

So do you have any clue if our pre sale will be on thursday as well?
Bono
« Reply #764 on: April 18, 2006, 07:48:23 PM »

Off topic: Illusionone's question just reminded me of the time I tried for tickets to U2 in Vancouver. I ?needed ten tickets. myself and five others all logged on to Ticketmaster under our own accounts ?each person trying for two tickets, after about 5.5 minutes 4 of us had our tickets by about 6 minutes the final person got a message saying that there were no tickets available that matched his request. In 6 minutes with five of us trying we were only able to get 8 of the ten tickets we needed. Crazy. My point here is that you will never be able to buy for one show and then try to buy for another show unless you have two sperate computers. It'll sell out too fast. Undecided
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #765 on: April 18, 2006, 07:48:46 PM »

one time my computer crashed from constantly refreshing and I had to get tickets from ebay. How about everyone not be greedy and just pick one show that way every gnr fan, not just forum fans, get tickets and dont bring friends who are not fans. Well, Thats what I'm doing. They'll come around again soon. 1 show is more than enough for now. You don't want to overkill the gnr experience, trust me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 07:54:05 PM by Top-Hatted One » Logged
Bono
« Reply #766 on: April 18, 2006, 07:58:38 PM »

one time my computer crashed from constantly refreshing and I had to get tickets from ebay. How about everyone not be greedy and just pick one show that way every gnr fan, not just forum fans, get tickets and dont bring friends who are not fans. Well, Thats what I'm doing. They'll come around again soon. 1 show is more than enough for now. You don't want to overkill the gnr experience, trust me.

I kinda hear what you're saying but you can't overkill an experience of a band you truely love. I saw U2 three times on consecutive nights last April and then again in October and again in December. I'm not going to both shows at Hammerstien but if I could I most definately would and I know it wouldn't overkill the experience one bit. peace
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #767 on: April 18, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »

How about we quit posting here until any relevant info comes.  All we're doing is clogging this up and making it more difficult to get pertinent info.  I'm excited as much as anyone else, but not every fan needs to post here.  Mysteron said he'll post more when he has something to post. ok
alex420gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #768 on: April 18, 2006, 08:12:06 PM »

I agree - no more posts until Mysteron posts first

illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #769 on: April 18, 2006, 08:19:54 PM »

Here is a link to Mysteron's posts.  If he posts something it will show up at the top.  This will help weed through the misc posts.  Somebody posted this link deep into the thread, but I happen to save it.

Anyway - hope it helps!

-illusionone

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=1739;sa=showPosts;start=0

Wake up. . . .time to die
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #770 on: April 18, 2006, 08:20:37 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=1739;sa=showPosts

Learn it, love it

Saves alot of time going through all the pages

Edit: Ooops, missed by that much.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Bono
« Reply #771 on: April 18, 2006, 08:48:40 PM »

Hopefully this presale is right threw the Ticketmaster. Someone asked if we might need to sign up with livenation or somethign and Mysteron didn't know quit yet.  Waiting sucks. This is worse than Christmas when iw as a kid. LOL.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #772 on: April 18, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »

I agree, i am a total bundle of nerves. I can't seem to tear myself away from the computer for anything. I would assume it is with ticketmaster, it has the 2 presales on their website. Hopefully we will get an email soon, and maybe everyone can calm down. I do agree with a few other posters that once we get our passwords the forum should lock until after the sale.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Bono
« Reply #773 on: April 18, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »

I do agree with a few other posters that once we get our passwords the forum should lock until after the sale.

NO WAY!!!  better to send the e-mail out last second rather than shut down the forum. Things can go wrong with e-mail, it doesn't always work right. I signed up for the presale so I SHOULD recive an e-mail but crazier things have happened. It would really suck to not be able to get in contact with another forum member if you needed that password. We should really have an official list of members from this site who have registered for the password. I may be a bit naive here but we have to have some sort of trust factor that the password won't get leaked. I think we need the forum up and running incase anyone needs to get in contact with another memebr. Maybe I'm wrong though. Undecided

GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #774 on: April 18, 2006, 09:04:11 PM »

No, i agree, i admit i am slightly paranoid about not getting an email, and hope that in the case that happens i can get some help, though i wonder if anyone would help us out in the event we didn't get the pword.

Bono
« Reply #775 on: April 18, 2006, 09:08:04 PM »

No, i agree, i admit i am slightly paranoid about not getting an email, and hope that in the case that happens i can get some help, though i wonder if anyone would help us out in the event we didn't get the pword.

True. We've been asked not to give the password to anyone who akss for it via a PM, that's why I think Mysteron, if possible, should post an official list of htgth members who have actually registered for the password.
allmysalvation
« Reply #776 on: April 18, 2006, 09:08:27 PM »

It's possible to just create a temp. word censor that basically not let anyone post the password.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #777 on: April 18, 2006, 09:10:22 PM »

True. We've been asked not to give the password to anyone who akss for it via a PM, that's why I think Mysteron, if possible, should post an official list of htgth members who have actually registered for the password.

That is a great idea.

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #778 on: April 18, 2006, 09:11:10 PM »

Also, is it possible for the moderators to prescreen every post before they appear on the board? ?That would help prevent any assholes trying to ruin this for us. ?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #779 on: April 18, 2006, 09:12:40 PM »

That will be such a shame if someone ruins this for us all. no
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: