Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:29:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184524 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #720 on: April 18, 2006, 06:26:17 PM »

I have a password for the pre-presale as requested through this site, so hopefully I will get tickets. There's a chance I may not be able to go, if that's the case I will sell them at face value. So don't worry if you don't get tickets, cause I'm sure a lot of people here will group together to do the best they can to help everyone out. It's called a community for a reason.

/The Rev.

Hey Rev., does that mean you've received an actual password?  I have not, and wasn't expecting one until closer to the pre-pre-sale.  Please confirm, thanks.
-Axl4Prez2004   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #721 on: April 18, 2006, 06:30:11 PM »

If we are going to get a password for the pre-pre sale, then what is the pre-sale about and how can we get that password (in case things don't work out with the pre-pre sale)?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #722 on: April 18, 2006, 06:32:14 PM »

I have a password for the pre-presale as requested through this site, so hopefully I will get tickets. There's a chance I may not be able to go, if that's the case I will sell them at face value. So don't worry if you don't get tickets, cause I'm sure a lot of people here will group together to do the best they can to help everyone out. It's called a community for a reason.

/The Rev.

Hey Rev., does that mean you've received an actual password?? I have not, and wasn't expecting one until closer to the pre-pre-sale.? Please confirm, thanks.
-Axl4Prez2004? ?peace

I was wondering the exact same thing.  Undecided

To say what we are thinking.
gunnnerrr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #723 on: April 18, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »

Obviously I am not posting this from my regular account or computer (for obvious reasons, I don't know much about IP banning, but I fear it, there are certain conversation on here I wouldn't like to be locked out of Smiley ) Anyway, I've been here awhile under various incarnations, and the majority of the people i have met (online and later in person) have been really great and I wish no ill will, but others of you, and you can probably figure out who you are... well, I'm sick of the attitude.... I frequent a great many message boards related to music/bands/etc. and I don't like alot of the pomposity and arrogance I have encountered here, and for that reason I will be posting the pre-sale password on craigslist and every single place I can think of to get the word out about it, so anyway, good luck with that... you know, for the true fans and everything, the rest of you, i apologize. Well, I will be back later on my other account to speak with a bit more positivity, have an awesome time!
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #724 on: April 18, 2006, 06:38:13 PM »

Obviously I am not posting this from my regular account or computer (for obvious reasons, I don't know much about IP banning, but I fear it, there are certain conversation on here I wouldn't like to be locked out of Smiley ) Anyway, I've been here awhile under various incarnations, and the majority of the people i have met (online and later in person) have been really great and I wish no ill will, but others of you, and you can probably figure out who you are... well, I'm sick of the attitude.... I frequent a great many message boards related to music/bands/etc. and I don't like alot of the pomposity and arrogance I have encountered here, and for that reason I will be posting the pre-sale password on craigslist and every single place I can think of to get the word out about it, so anyway, good luck with that... you know, for the true fans and everything, the rest of you, i apologize. Well, I will be back later on my other account to speak with a bit more positivity, have an awesome time!

I HOPE this does not happen.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
tommy gun
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #725 on: April 18, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

your a fucking asshole man
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #726 on: April 18, 2006, 06:39:10 PM »

Wow, you really are a dick. 

Jarmo and the gang - if you need any help tracking down this person, PLEASE let me know.  I'd love to put my skills to good use Smiley

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #727 on: April 18, 2006, 06:42:03 PM »

Wow, you really are a dick.?

Jarmo and the gang - if you need any help tracking down this person, PLEASE let me know.? I'd love to put my skills to good use Smiley

-darknemus

Yeah, this needs to be stopped asap. 

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #728 on: April 18, 2006, 06:42:19 PM »

I won't resort to name calling ?- but I disagree with your assesment of this messageboard. ?If anything, I have never seen a forum with as many fans willing to help others out.

That's just my opinion. ?I hope you will not do as you said, as it would only be hurting true fans - not the people you are addressing.

-illusionone

Wake up. . . .time to die
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #729 on: April 18, 2006, 06:42:47 PM »

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #730 on: April 18, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »

? ?i usually don't post, but you deserve a big dick-slap for this immature whining...eye for an eye is it?

? ?lol...you're even worse than those attention-seekers with fake leaks.

do us all a favour, keep your mouth shut, and just do what you want to do...don't come and peddle your schemes in front of us for some titilating reaction...

p.s. on a 'lighter' note, he's only leaking the pre-sale pass. not the pre-pre-sale pass. Roll Eyes

p.p.s. could all of you also stop posting begging this guy to stop? people like this guy don't deserve the begging and kneeling that you people afford them. just ignore...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:49:23 PM by muffinass » Logged

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #731 on: April 18, 2006, 06:46:57 PM »

It's pretty sad when a few people piss someone off so they have to ruin it for everyone. The worst part is this guy thinks he's in the right. Man, seriously think about it for a minute, just don't be an ass.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #732 on: April 18, 2006, 06:49:02 PM »

didnt mysterion say there would be different passwords, so maybe when people start pubicly saying what the password is they can just cancel whatever one the person says.

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #733 on: April 18, 2006, 06:50:34 PM »

didnt mysterion say there would be different passwords, so maybe when people start pubicly saying what the password is they can just cancel whatever one the person says.

He did suggest there might be.

In addition - the poster who wants to do this doesn't quite realize that just because he's using a different account or even a different ISP - unless he's using a proxy - which I doubt he has the know how to do - it is still really damn easy to figure out who he is.

-darknemus

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #734 on: April 18, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »

Wow, you really are a dick.?

Jarmo and the gang - if you need any help tracking down this person, PLEASE let me know.? I'd love to put my skills to good use Smiley

-darknemus

Ditto.  I work in related fields and might be able to help.  I'd be happy to try anyway.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #735 on: April 18, 2006, 06:53:09 PM »

In addition, I'd suggest we begin comparing his typing style to that of some others who have posted in this thread.  That will help to further narrow down the individual.

-darknemus

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #736 on: April 18, 2006, 06:53:44 PM »

You're an idiot and I hope you get zero tickets to this show. ?ok

You want to make sure the fans who the pre-sale was created for don't get tickets. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Anybody who wants to track down this guy feel free to do so.

IP# 70.23.136.169

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #737 on: April 18, 2006, 06:55:08 PM »

He's in New York - using the Verizon ISP.  I'll keep doing some more research here.

-darknemus

fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #738 on: April 18, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

You're an idiot and I hope you get zero tickets to this show. ?ok

You want to make sure the fans who the pre-sale was created for don't get tickets. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Anybody who wants to track down this guy feel free to do so.

IP# 70.23.136.169

/jarmo

Exactly!  I've had a presale password (not the one we all registered for) since yesterday afternoon and haven't said peep to anyone!  I'll be damned if the scalpers will take any tickets away from real GNR fans, or profit off their desire to see the show!
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #739 on: April 18, 2006, 07:03:22 PM »

Jarmo,

I'd suggest you contact abuse@verizon.net with direct information about what he's suggested doing.  (breaking the rules of the board in addition to I'm sure violating Verizon's TOS agreements) make sure to reference the IP - they'll track down exactly who logged in at that time.  In addition, if it's a buddy's account.. his bud might not be real happy to have his acct pulled.

-darknemus

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: