Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:16:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184095 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #500 on: April 18, 2006, 01:27:47 PM »

why can't people get the idea through their skulls that many of the fans on this forum are purchasing 2 or 3 more tickets then tehy need only to hook up a member of the forums we know.? if you are from the forum and you need a ticket and people have extrras they will gladly sell it to you at face value.. So help me if I find you people outside the venue selling it Wink

You're gonna hit everyone outside the show selling tickets? There will be people all over selling tickets outside the show. When I saw the Stripes I got offerred tickets about 40 times before the show

No I mean if I give someone a ticket at the pre party that needed one and then I see them outside selling it I would be very pissed off..
Annie
« Reply #501 on: April 18, 2006, 01:28:06 PM »

Its just so nerveracking.? I can't sit here and keep refreshing my email account and this thread - I'll lose it.
I know, that's why I caved and brought tickets from a broker for both shows!

now pray that YOU won`t end up without tickets in the end....
The problem is that I am working on Thursday in a Picu and it would be too stressful to do this at work while taking care of a critically ill child. I think my broker is certain of hAVIing tickets because he was told me I was brave to be coming by myself and he offered to meet up with me if I could send him a picture. i think he wanted to see if I was hot, which I am, but I don't have any pictures. Besides my heart belongs to AXL!

I really hope you get to attend the show. You do a wonderful thing for a living and people like you deserve nights like this. If you somehow get screwed, please post here and we will be sure to help you find that one ticket.
That is so very kind! I also don't think I'm hot, some guy at a Buckethead concert told me that last year while he told his girlfriend that he was man enough for a 3 way, like I was interested!!
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #502 on: April 18, 2006, 01:29:55 PM »

No I mean if I give someone a ticket at the pre party that needed one and then I see them outside selling it I would be very pissed off..

I'd hope that person would be strongly discouraged by the menacing stares of about, oh, 100+ of us.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #503 on: April 18, 2006, 01:30:37 PM »

Its just so nerveracking.? I can't sit here and keep refreshing my email account and this thread - I'll lose it.

The problem is that I am working on Thursday in a Picu and it would be too stressful to do this at work while taking care of a critically ill child. I think my broker is certain of hAVIing tickets because he was told me I was brave to be coming by myself and he offered to meet up with me if I could send him a picture. i think he wanted to see if I was hot, which I am, but I don't have any pictures. Besides my heart belongs to AXL!

I really hope you get to attend the show. You do a wonderful thing for a living and people like you deserve nights like this. If you somehow get screwed, please post here and we will be sure to help you find that one ticket.
That is so very kind! I also don't think I'm hot, some guy at a Buckethead concert told me that last year while he told his girlfriend that he was man enough for a 3 way, like I was interested!!

The things you learn about people.. Quite the man hihi Did I tell you I am man enough for a three way as well, just thought I would throw it out there
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #504 on: April 18, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »

Annie, what day (or is it both)that you are trying to get a ticket for?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #505 on: April 18, 2006, 01:31:38 PM »

I'd hope that person would be strongly discouraged by the menacing stares of about, oh, 100+ of us.

-darknemus

ok

that is going to be some motley crue walking down the street... We need a photo hihi
Annie
« Reply #506 on: April 18, 2006, 01:31:49 PM »

Annie, what day (or is it both)that you are trying to get a ticket for?
Both! peace
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #507 on: April 18, 2006, 01:35:07 PM »

I think between myself and others, we can probably scrounge together an extra ticket for each night.  Once the presale goes down, let's revisit the situation.  In other words, if I am in on the presale, don't worry  ok
Annie
« Reply #508 on: April 18, 2006, 01:36:03 PM »

The things you learn about people.. Quite the man hihi Did I tell you I am man enough for a three way as well, just thought I would throw it out there
I am sure that you are, but a guitar player I once knew described me as pure, take it for what's it worth. the three great loves of my life are Kermit the Frog, Hello Kitty and Axl Rose!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #509 on: April 18, 2006, 01:36:27 PM »

I think between myself and others, we can probably scrounge together an extra ticket for each night.? Once the presale goes down, let's revisit the situation.? In other words, if I am in on the presale, don't worry? ok

you just want the precious hihi
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #510 on: April 18, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »

-darknemus

ok

that is going to be some motley crue walking down the street... We need a photo hihi

That would be funny if we all stand together and Axl spots someone with a camera in the crowd during the show and is like "Here Today Gone To Hell Posters, see that guy, yeah right there, get that camera, ?he's gone!!!!" :rofl
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #511 on: April 18, 2006, 01:37:54 PM »

im actually a little disturbed by people trying to snatch tickets for both nights only because 1)youve seen the show already, and 2) your stealing the chance for another person to see guns.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #512 on: April 18, 2006, 01:38:15 PM »

I am sure that you are, but a guitar player I once knew described me as pure, take it for what's it worth. the three great loves of my life are Kermit the Frog, Hello Kitty and Axl Rose!

I bet you are a wonderful lady, I had a few things running through my mind but I'll leave it at that.. Good luck, and you'll get there one way or another
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #513 on: April 18, 2006, 01:39:06 PM »

Well, since the wife is coming with me Mike, I'll have the precious ?hihi

I need to figure out when we are flying in, and when we are getting in line, then I need to figure out how and when to hit this pre-party. ?After 3 1/2 years of this forum I am dying to meet some of you
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #514 on: April 18, 2006, 01:39:40 PM »

im actually a little disturbed by people trying to snatch tickets for both nights only because 1)youve seen the show already, and 2) your stealing the chance for another person to see guns.

What is fair is fair.. if you're a big gnr fan and want to go to both shows you should be allowed. They took all our requests for tickets and will place that amount of tickets available for pre-sale. If we all DO NOT GIVE OUT THE PASSWORD... we'll all get our tickets and no one will miss out.....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #515 on: April 18, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »

but the people here who are die hard have every right to see them as many times as possible.. I am only going one night though, but if I was able to make it twice I would.. This is like haley's comet...
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #516 on: April 18, 2006, 01:39:52 PM »

Mr I will be handing out name tags I'm sure Smiley

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #517 on: April 18, 2006, 01:41:49 PM »

Well, since the wife is coming with me Mike, I'll have the precious ?hihi

I need to figure out when we are flying in, and when we are getting in line, then I need to figure out how and when to hit this pre-party. ?After 3 1/2 years of this forum I am dying to meet some of you

lucky you....

Where are you coming in from...? You mean line as in for tickets...? Maybe you can work soemthing out by getting two tickets at the pre party... if you trust someone on this forum,... The two people I promised on here I would neevr not give them teh tickets, I could be sick dying I would still get them the tickets
Annie
« Reply #518 on: April 18, 2006, 01:42:02 PM »

I bet you are a wonderful lady, I had a few things running through my mind but I'll leave it at that.. Good luck, and you'll get there one way or another
Thankyou so much, I would like to meet you too. I think things will work out, I mean 4 years ago I had the good fortune to meet Buckethead unmasked at Starbuck's at the Hard rock hotel. beer
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #519 on: April 18, 2006, 01:42:10 PM »

With 2 Guys or 2 girls?

I'm just playing.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: