Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:21:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184104 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #480 on: April 18, 2006, 01:12:31 PM »

Loosen up guys, we've done everything we can to cover our asses as far as getting tickets goes...

1)There is the pre-sale.
2)There is the regular sale.
3)There are fans here buying extra tickets to sell at face value to board members who miss out.

We're going to get tickets man, have some faith. ok

exactly... bring your tickets to mustangharrys along with username ID and you'll get your ticket
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #481 on: April 18, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »

Thanks for the continued support.  I love being a GNR fan - ths is an unbelieveably awesome group.  Later Guys - I'm out.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #482 on: April 18, 2006, 01:15:13 PM »

Its just so nerveracking.  I can't sit here and keep refreshing my email account and this thread - I'll lose it.
I know, that's why I caved and brought tickets from a broker for both shows!

now pray that YOU won`t end up without tickets in the end....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #483 on: April 18, 2006, 01:15:47 PM »

Then there is also the 4th option...

A ticket broker who will sell for $200.00, yes I hate the fuckers too, but I openly admit I would pay that amount to see Guns N Roses.

I am about 99% sure that NONE of us will have to use that option though. peace
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #484 on: April 18, 2006, 01:16:05 PM »

I'm still having a heart attack
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #485 on: April 18, 2006, 01:16:52 PM »

Thanks for the continued support.? I love being a GNR fan - ths is an unbelieveably awesome group.? Later Guys - I'm out.

ok later stay away from pills and sharp objects

I'm still having a heart attack

relax man it'll all work out...
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #486 on: April 18, 2006, 01:17:02 PM »

A ticket broker who will sell for $200.00, yes I hate the fuckers too, but I openly admit I would pay that amount to see Guns N Roses.

I only pray to god you are right, but you usually aren't. ?ha
allmysalvation
« Reply #487 on: April 18, 2006, 01:17:17 PM »

Some of us cannot afford that option...
nadia
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #488 on: April 18, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »

Well I have to say I'm pretty nervous as well....guess it's a good thing. drool
gnrgoblue
Headliner

how did it come to this?

« Reply #489 on: April 18, 2006, 01:18:56 PM »

Lolz,

No I am not serious. I honestly think we'll all get tickets. Jarmo, Mysteron, Merck and all other parties involved aren't gonna leave anyone out who has been here posting or even lurking for years. They did this so we could all get the chance to see Guns N Roses and that's what they are going to give us the oppurtunity to do.

I am sure they are working on determining the amount of tickets they need to make available at the moment, as the registration period just ended. Also, don't be surprised if you don't recieve the password until maybe a hour before the pre-sale. They'll have it all under control. peace

Well, I guess I'm officially stupid.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't doubt it for a second. I suppose I stopping considering anything to be unreasonable when it comes to Gn'R a long time ago.

Well, I'll just go right back to being excited.

Incidentally, I want to share something that nobody here will give a rat's ass about. I live in Chicago, and  found out awhile back that my other favorite band, Pearl Jam, will be in town May 16 and 17. Normally, I'd scoop up tickets to both shows and laugh like a loon, but I was unable to this time because I'd just learned, days earlier, that I have to begin paying for my little brother's private-college tuition ($31,000 per year), meaning I'd become a pauper overnight. Holy lifestyle change! So there I sat, eating tuna fish out of the can, somewhat discouraged that my new lifestyle couldn't facilitate any cool concerts.

Over the next few weeks, I got good at saving my pennies (by necessity), and actually built up some savings, despite the massive new expense in my life. Then I find out about this Gn'R thing, and realized that the savings I'd built up is just enough to cover two tickets, my airfare, a hotel room for four nights in NYC, and some leftover cash for drinks, food and fun in the city.

There's no moral to this story. I just love how things worked out. If I'd found a way to buy those Pearl Jam tickets, there's no way I'd have been able to justify trying to work in this Gn'R show, too.

Damn, I'm pumped.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #490 on: April 18, 2006, 01:20:05 PM »

why can't people get the idea through their skulls that many of the fans on this forum are purchasing 2 or 3 more tickets then tehy need only to hook up a member of the forums we know.? if you are from the forum and you need a ticket and people have extrras they will gladly sell it to you at face value.. So help me if I find you people outside the venue selling it Wink
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #491 on: April 18, 2006, 01:21:13 PM »

Lolz,

No I am not serious. I honestly think we'll all get tickets. Jarmo, Mysteron, Merck and all other parties involved aren't gonna leave anyone out who has been here posting or even lurking for years. They did this so we could all get the chance to see Guns N Roses and that's what they are going to give us the oppurtunity to do.

I am sure they are working on determining the amount of tickets they need to make available at the moment, as the registration period just ended. Also, don't be surprised if you don't recieve the password until maybe a hour before the pre-sale. They'll have it all under control. peace

Well, I guess I'm officially stupid.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't doubt it for a second. I suppose I stopping considering anything to be unreasonable when it comes to Gn'R a long time ago.

Well, I'll just go right back to being excited.

Incidentally, I want to share something that nobody here will give a rat's ass about. I live in Chicago, and? found out awhile back that my other favorite band, Pearl Jam, will be in town May 16 and 17. Normally, I'd scoop up tickets to both shows and laugh like a loon, but I was unable to this time because I'd just learned, days earlier, that I have to begin paying for my little brother's private-college tuition ($31,000 per year), meaning I'd become a pauper overnight. Holy lifestyle change! So there I sat, eating tuna fish out of the can, somewhat discouraged that my new lifestyle couldn't facilitate any cool concerts.

Over the next few weeks, I got good at saving my pennies (by necessity), and actually built up some savings, despite the massive new expense in my life. Then I find out about this Gn'R thing, and realized that the savings I'd built up is just enough to cover two tickets, my airfare, a hotel room for four nights in NYC, and some leftover cash for drinks, food and fun in the city.

There's no moral to this story. I just love how things worked out. If I'd found a way to buy those Pearl Jam tickets, there's no way I'd have been able to justify trying to work in this Gn'R show, too.

Damn, I'm pumped.

Rock on Brother Intensity
allmysalvation
« Reply #492 on: April 18, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »

why can't people get the idea through their skulls that many of the fans on this forum are purchasing 2 or 3 more tickets then tehy need only to hook up a member of the forums we know.? if you are from the forum and you need a ticket and people have extrras they will gladly sell it to you at face value.. So help me if I find you people outside the venue selling it Wink

You're gonna hit everyone outside the show selling tickets? There will be people all over selling tickets outside the show. When I saw the Stripes I got offerred tickets about 40 times before the show
Annie
« Reply #493 on: April 18, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »

Its just so nerveracking.? I can't sit here and keep refreshing my email account and this thread - I'll lose it.

The problem is that I am working on Thursday in a Picu and it would be too stressful to do this at work while taking care of a critically ill child. I think my broker is certain of hAVIing tickets because he was told me I was brave to be coming by myself and he offered to meet up with me if I could send him a picture. i think he wanted to see if I was hot, which I am, but I don't have any pictures. Besides my heart belongs to AXL!
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #494 on: April 18, 2006, 01:23:23 PM »

i think he wanted to see if I was hot, which I am, but I don't have any pictures. Besides my heart belongs to AXL!

Hah
allmysalvation
« Reply #495 on: April 18, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »

Its just so nerveracking.  I can't sit here and keep refreshing my email account and this thread - I'll lose it.

The problem is that I am working on Thursday in a Picu and it would be too stressful to do this at work while taking care of a critically ill child. I think my broker is certain of hAVIing tickets because he was told me I was brave to be coming by myself and he offered to meet up with me if I could send him a picture. i think he wanted to see if I was hot, which I am, but I don't have any pictures. Besides my heart belongs to AXL!

I really hope you get to attend the show. You do a wonderful thing for a living and people like you deserve nights like this. If you somehow get screwed, please post here and we will be sure to help you find that one ticket.
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #496 on: April 18, 2006, 01:25:50 PM »

Same here...i just got this feeling all day long about this. ?People say dont worry and live life, well outside of school and family/friends this is the biggest thing goin on right now. ?And this might be big enough to get bumped over school. ?I cant express how excited i am about this. ?I saw them in Cleveland in 02' but i just got this feeling that this will be bigger than that. ?Not just becuase its a smaller venue or in NYC but because like somethin big might come out of this. ?I really just cant wait to know i have tickets so i can breath a sigh of relief. ?

Sorry i had to vent this off a little bit. ?You guys dont even have to read ?this. ?I just needed to get it out.

Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #497 on: April 18, 2006, 01:26:41 PM »

I can't do the work I need to thinking about this shit. ?Can you imagine being the first crowd to see axl and co in four years?
allmysalvation
« Reply #498 on: April 18, 2006, 01:26:57 PM »

Same here...i just got this feeling all day long about this.  People say dont worry and live life, well outside of school and family/friends this is the biggest thing goin on right now.  And this might be big enough to get bumped over school.  I cant express how excited i am about this.  I saw them in Cleveland in 02' but i just got this feeling that this will be bigger than that.  Not just becuase its a smaller venue or in NYC but because like somethin big might come out of this.  I really just cant wait to know i have tickets so i can breath a sigh of relief. 

Sorry i had to vent this off a little bit.  You guys dont even have to read  this.  I just needed to get it out.

Kyle

I feel the same way. Good post.
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #499 on: April 18, 2006, 01:27:40 PM »

I'm so nervous.... despite I subscried to the forum in December.... I don't have too much posts.... but May 15th is my birthday!!!.... I asked for vacation on my job.... I'm going to travel from Mexico to New York JUST to watch Guns n' Roses!!!!!.... I mean... if this doesn't come true.... I don't want to think how unhappy I will be....... Sad ? ?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: