Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:23:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 184014 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #400 on: April 18, 2006, 11:04:09 AM »

I dunno if I can make the pre party as I have to work both days and will be leaving my job around 5:30-6pm Embarrassed   I want to at least show up how long is the pre party going to last...doors open at 7:30pm to Hammerstein correct?

Same here, I prob won't leave work till around 5ish....sucks if my boss was in town that week I'd be taking off both days.  pre party sounds like a lot of fun.

Yah...maybe if Axl doesn't go on at like 3 in the morning we can go back after, does anyone know what time they are supposed to go on?   Turns out 1 guy maybe 2 from my job and ther friend are coming the first night..and the same guy from my job and my friend Annie are coming the second night.  IF I get both nights that is.   

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #401 on: April 18, 2006, 11:04:31 AM »

? I remember this question not being answered properly...are they going to card at the club? The person I'm going with is 20.

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2006, 11:06:25 AM »

I remember this question not being answered properly...are they going to card at the club? The person I'm going with is 20.

I doubt it, it's a place that you see performances not a bar..so I have a feeling you will be fine.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #403 on: April 18, 2006, 11:06:31 AM »

I've been lurking around these boards for awhile now, but just now started to post because of the excitement!? I have never been to a GNR concert (I'm only 20 so the opportunity hasn't been there), so I am even more excited to see such a great band in an intimate setting like the Hammerstein.? To make it better it sounds like there are only going to be the REAL GNR fans there, not full of people who know two or three of their songs.? I can't wait!

Great, hope you'll be at the preparty and remember to buy enough tickets so you have extra. There is always gonna be a fellow gunner that needs a ticket at face value and we really can't have enough!!!

Respectfully - I'd think it's better that forum members DON'T buy extra. ? I totally agree that the tickets should go to the fans, but I'd rather see the concert hall full of forum members than "generic" fans. ? So I'd suggest buy your own tickets and then if for some reason the pre-sale tickets don't all go then buy more.

There's no simple answer. ?But if every forum member buys 4 tickets for each show there are going to be plenty of forum members that miss out too.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Tyson
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2006, 11:07:43 AM »

Sorry if this sounds redundant guys, but I don't feel like reading 21 pages of posts.  Is there a confirmation for the Pre-sale time and password?  Any info on the subject will be helpful.  I've already signed up for two tickes for the Monday show.  Thanks dudes. 
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #405 on: April 18, 2006, 11:08:35 AM »

Sorry if this sounds redundant guys, but I don't feel like reading 21 pages of posts.? Is there a confirmation for the Pre-sale time and password?? Any info on the subject will be helpful.? I've already signed up for two tickes for the Monday show.? Thanks dudes.?

Thursday 11-1 EST.   Password will be emailed.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #406 on: April 18, 2006, 11:09:02 AM »

? I remember this question not being answered properly...are they going to card at the club? The person I'm going with is 20.

You might only be carded if you ask for a drink. If you need a drink and don't have an id you'll have to use your brain and figure it out.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #407 on: April 18, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »

With all these people going to the pre party what are the odds someone drinking so much they miss the show>>?? Cheesy

Save the shots till after... I know for some including myself this is like prison break
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2006, 11:12:03 AM »

I won't be completely donkey until the end of the show. hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #409 on: April 18, 2006, 11:15:56 AM »

I won't be completely donkey until the end of the show. hihi

trust me someone will.... The odds are just stacked to high, plenty of booze hounds and newbs to drinking.... I am so excited, people will be like have axl perform here hihi
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »

I just resubmitted my request with a different email address b/c of the limitted option of two tickets per show initially.  I hope nobody gets mad at me, they said to re-submit when the option went up to four but it wouldn't let me due to the same email address.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys, I really appreciate all of this.  Have some drinks on me if this all works out. 
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2006, 11:46:56 AM »

With all these people going to the pre party what are the odds someone drinking so much they miss the show>>?? Cheesy

Save the shots till after... I know for some including myself this is like prison break

If I can either 1) find someone else to go to the show with or 2) find someone willing to drive me down to the city I plan on getting the party started in the car on the drive down since I won't be leaving until about 3.  But skipping my only class that day is seeming more likely.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2006, 11:48:47 AM »

If I can either 1) find someone else to go to the show with or 2) find someone willing to drive me down to the city I plan on getting the party started in the car on the drive down since I won't be leaving until about 3.? But skipping my only class that day is seeming more likely.

where are you driving in from if you get someone to go with you?

Fuck I'd go alone you never know this thing can unravel at anytime..
Guigsdaddy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2006, 11:50:31 AM »

How do I get the pre-sale?  I signed up but I haven't heard anything back?  Thanks in advance!

Dave
southsiderwp
Opening Act

11/24/02 - 11/24/06

« Reply #414 on: April 18, 2006, 11:52:16 AM »

Hey all you underagers if you want to get in a bar get a fake id, if you dont have one, use on from someone inside the bar, its not that hard to do...  Wheres this bar at again? beer

Tis only a flesh wound....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #415 on: April 18, 2006, 11:53:11 AM »

If I can either 1) find someone else to go to the show with or 2) find someone willing to drive me down to the city I plan on getting the party started in the car on the drive down since I won't be leaving until about 3.? But skipping my only class that day is seeming more likely.

Where ya coming from, fif?

I'm leaving the New Haven Union Station sometime between noon and 1:30 PM to head down to Penn Station (it's about a $78 round trip fare).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #416 on: April 18, 2006, 11:54:13 AM »

How do I get the pre-sale?? I signed up but I haven't heard anything back?? Thanks in advance!

Dave

I haven't recieved anything either, I think they will screen then send out the emails to those they feel can be trusted. or something like that... people who are at least known on teh boards... ?Isee you've been around a while, but didn't post much.. Hopefully that doesn't play a role... good luck

http://www.mustangharrys.com/
Guigsdaddy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #417 on: April 18, 2006, 11:55:46 AM »

Thanks man!  I have my fingers and toes crossed!
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #418 on: April 18, 2006, 11:59:13 AM »

Don't too loaded for the show:

A) You will have to use the bathroom and loose your place on the floor.

B) You won't remember in the concert as much, and Axl doesn't come around enough to see him all the time.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #419 on: April 18, 2006, 12:01:10 PM »

Don't too loaded for the show:

A) You will have to use the bathroom and loose your place on the floor.

B) You won't remember in the concert as much, and Axl doesn't come around enough to see him all the time.

that's what my cup is for and bootlegs hihi

if we get in and the show doesn't start for hours no way I will not be able hold it in...

Wake up the next day, I forgot how the show was, oh dude you were tanked axl threw your ass out of there hihi
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: