Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:58:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 168949 times)
RICHIEGUNZ
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2006, 04:09:47 PM »

Thank you very much Mysteron,Jarmo and Management.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2006, 04:10:23 PM »

I was thinking the same thing! Sounds like a big sausage fest.. We'll call the hookers after the show!? Shocked We need to calm down a bit...no tickets in hand yet!

Well this is why everyone that is going to hang out should be getting more tickets then they need... At the meeting place people with no tickets should still show up and say who they are... No one should be left out....

I'm going to the pre party wether I have a ticket or not, I'll sit in the bar getting drunk listening to afd on the juke box if I get left behind hihi

It is going to be a night of debauchery... beer smoking

leave the lady home HH....
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2006, 04:11:08 PM »

I'll definitely be bringing the camera to Mustang Harry's to encapsulate this day...Gonna be a blast
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2006, 04:12:06 PM »

mustangs sounds nice... I had thought the blarney or the tempest on 8th and 30th.... Where everyone goes I go... Won't be hard to spot this bunch hihi

I'll be looking for the guys in braides with number 80 on Grin

Why do I feel like it's going to be 500 guys and 5 girls hihi

I can't wait to meet all you wacky fuckers... Should be a great night, hope we can get pics taken somehow..

no kidding....I was thinking of taking my girlfriend with me to one of the shows (assuming i get tix to both nights) but now I'm having second thoughts....could be a lot of grabby hands, especially with the nut jobs on this site Wink

so who will protect me from the grabby hands Hanna, Mike ?? Undecided

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
irgspice
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »

Could someone please confirm that there is NO email confirmation for the pre-sale registration? ?I registered but did not get anything (at least I don't think so). ?I'm paranoid. ?Thanks.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2006, 04:13:01 PM »

I'm making sure I got a couple extra tickets, I'll find me a girl in New York to take o the show.. the bartender I talked to at the place sounded hot and she said her and all her friends want tickets. She talked about Axl for like 10 minutes.... he's still a fucking stud. hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »

I'll definitely be bringing the camera to Mustang Harry's to encapsulate this day...Gonna be a blast
If I knew someone who wasn't going I would bring a camera then have them take it home.. No way I am getting it confiscated or having axl spot it hihi

so who will protect me from the grabby hands Hanna, Mike ??

damn right I'll watch your back all night
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2006, 04:13:46 PM »

GOd I just can't calm down. I can't stop thinking about this.... I won't feel completely settled until i have the tickets in hand though. Its going to be a long month

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2006, 04:14:13 PM »

mustangs sounds nice... I had thought the blarney or the tempest on 8th and 30th.... Where everyone goes I go... Won't be hard to spot this bunch hihi

I can't wait to meet all you wacky fuckers... Should be a great night, hope we can get pics taken somehow..

no kidding....I was thinking of taking my girlfriend with me to one of the shows (assuming i get tix to both nights) but now I'm having second thoughts....could be a lot of grabby hands, especially with the nut jobs on this site Wink

Anyone who trys to grab me will end up with broken knees. ?Dunna care who the fuck you are.

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2006, 04:14:48 PM »

I'm making sure I got a couple extra tickets, I'll find me a girl in New York to take o the show.. the bartender I talked to at the place sounded hot and she said her and all her friends want tickets. She talked about Axl for like 10 minutes.... he's still a fucking stud. hihi

that barmaid will be repulsed by the time we get out of there, it'll be like a bunch of treckys... hihi
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »

If I knew someone who wasn't going I would bring a camera then have them take it home.. No way I am getting it confiscated or having axl spot it hihi

so who will protect me from the grabby hands Hanna, Mike ??

damn right I'll watch your back all night

Not a bad idea, although I may just put the camera under my seat
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2006, 04:15:44 PM »

is this bar only doing it for the 5/15 show and not the 5/17 show
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2006, 04:15:54 PM »

Anyone who trys to grab me will end up with broken knees. ?Dunna care who the fuck you are.

Grin

you are NO fun! Angry
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2006, 04:18:10 PM »

DTJ, you misunderstood...I am not worried about ME being Grabby Hands...but the other mutants and THEIR grabby hands on MY girlfriend..... ?Perhaps you were subconsciencely hoping my hands would be grabby?? ?Sorry bud, I'm spoken for ?hihi hehe ? ?beer

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »

DTJ, you misunderstood...I am not worried about ME being Grabby Hands...but the other mutants and THEIR grabby hands on MY girlfriend..... ?Perhaps you were subconsciencely hoping my hands would be grabby?? ?Sorry bud, I'm spoken for ?hihi hehe ? ?beer

then beat it .make room..
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2006, 04:22:04 PM »

holy shit, I hope this doesn't wind up looking like Abu Ghraib Prison!! hahahaha

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2006, 04:23:27 PM »

holy shit, I hope this doesn't wind up looking like Abu Ghraib Prison!! hahahaha

you said BUD you know dtj is a girl right?? Just making sure...

Wonder how many of us will be so shamed we will never be able to step foot on a gnr forum again rofl
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2006, 04:25:42 PM »

Grin

you are NO fun! Angry

Ahh, dude, relax  beer  I'm just a single girl going to a show on my own.  Not looking to end up in anyone's bed but my own, so I just gotta make it clear Smiley

I'm sure there will be other girls around open to being grabbed  hihi

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2006, 04:27:19 PM »

yeah i know shes a chick - just letting her know I won't be attempting to fondle anyone at the show Wink

seriously, this is going to be like a holiday office party....people are gonna say and do a lot of stupid shit when they're drunk and then it'll be all "awkward" at the office the next day ? rofl ?oh man, this is going to be insane. ?I can't wait.

maddog001
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2006, 04:28:14 PM »

Hey, the presale is April 20th @ 1200
http://cc.com/venue_detail.html?venue_id=2065
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: