Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:11:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 187313 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1400 on: April 19, 2006, 10:34:34 PM »

According to a bulletin posted by the cat club on myspace guns will be doing 4 shows in nyc and not 2. Guess we will find out soon if any more shows are going to be added. This is a screen shot of the bulletin:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4236/untitled4ar.png

Hmm.  Typically bands will announce added shows after their initial dates sell-out.  This makes sense and is thus an interesting possibility.
I wonder if the shows would be before or after this one  I wish this was confirmed darnit.
The extra shows that are planned are for the Friday(5/12) and Sunday(5/14) before.  I am not positive that they will add these shows but if they do add two more shows these will be the dates. 

someone check the dates that are / are not being advertised as booked for hammerstein...

There are no shows on the hammerstein calender for the dates shedkid mentioned.....
shedkid
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1401 on: April 19, 2006, 10:35:27 PM »

I wonder if the shows would be before or after this one  I wish this was confirmed darnit.
The extra shows that are planned are for the Friday(5/12) and Sunday(5/14) before.  I am not positive that they will add these shows but if they do add two more shows these will be the dates. 

and you know this how?

I know someone that works with the Hammerstein and was told that these are being held for possible "roll" shows (meaning if the first two sell out instantly, they will add these).  They will not advertise these shows in advance as there is a possibilty that they might not happen.  Artists do this all of the time.  Madonna announced 2 shows for Madison Square Garden and ended up adding 6 or 7. 
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1402 on: April 19, 2006, 10:39:23 PM »

That would suck if the shows were added before these and everyone who tried so hard to see gnr's first show back didn't.  We'll at least they'd still see gnr
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1403 on: April 19, 2006, 10:40:55 PM »

That would suck if the shows were added before these and everyone who tried so hard to see gnr's first show back didn't.? We'll at least they'd still see gnr

Honestly - if I make it to 1 show I'll be fuckin' over the moon.    Whether it's the first or not Smiley

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1404 on: April 19, 2006, 10:41:22 PM »

and like everyone else is asking

Live Nation posted a password on-line for the original 11-1 presale

Then we were told here that managment was made aware of this situation and that they (management) would be changing it / issuing a new password to be mailed out for the presale

To my recollection at the time this occured there was only ONE presale available

and apparently to me it seems that INSTEAD of changing / issuing a new password they instead arranged for the 9-11 am presale with the password they mailed to those of us who registered

SOOOO ? CAN ANYONE enlighten us on this any further

Was a new password ever issued - if so to whom and how? ?

Unless someone advises us otherwise I'd say there was NO new password issued to replace the one originally posted on-line by livenation for the original 11-1 presale.

Mr. Intensity - if you could enlighten us about your offer to share the 11-1 presale password it would be appreciated. ?If you are talking about a different password than the one that was POSTED online or what? ?Thank you.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1405 on: April 19, 2006, 10:45:14 PM »

Then we were told here that managment was made aware of this situation and that they (management) would be changing it / issuing a new password to be mailed out for the presale

We Were?
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1406 on: April 19, 2006, 10:46:36 PM »

The extra shows that are planned are for the Friday(5/12) and Sunday(5/14) before.? I am not positive that they will add these shows but if they do add two more shows these will be the dates.?

someone check the dates that are / are not being advertised as booked for hammerstein...

There are no shows on the hammerstein calender for the dates shedkid mentioned.....

what about tuesday the 16th, thursday the 18th, friday the 19th, saturday the 20th?

are all these nights booked / advertised for these nights... ?
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1407 on: April 19, 2006, 10:47:56 PM »

The extra shows that are planned are for the Friday(5/12) and Sunday(5/14) before.? I am not positive that they will add these shows but if they do add two more shows these will be the dates.?

what about tuesday the 16th, thursday the 18th, friday the 19th, saturday the 20th?

are all these nights booked / advertised for these nights... ?

The 19th and 20th are already booked.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1408 on: April 19, 2006, 10:48:49 PM »

are all these nights booked / advertised for these nights...   

there is no shows on the 16th or 18th but the19th and 20th are booked for Coheed and Cambria / Avenged Sevenfold shows
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1409 on: April 19, 2006, 10:51:13 PM »

We Were?

to the best of my recollection as to how things went down
yes - we were informed here via a post on this message board that they would "change it"

but then the next thing that happened was that the 2nd presale was added instead of changing the password

anyone correct me if i'm mistaken
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1410 on: April 19, 2006, 10:53:39 PM »

there is no shows on the 16th or 18th but the19th and 20th are booked for Coheed and Cambria / Avenged Sevenfold shows

thank you for checking that guys

so tues, thurs could happen also - logistically

but guys - i'm inclined to believe the 12th & 14th as being added

makes more sense seeing how its a friday and a weekend day

whats up with the 13th?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #1411 on: April 19, 2006, 10:55:21 PM »

i really hope they can change the password or else we're all screwed!!  Angry

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1412 on: April 19, 2006, 10:55:33 PM »

thank you for checking that guys

so tues, thurs could happen also - logistically

but guys - i'm inclined to believe the 12th & 14th as being added

makes more sense seeing how its a friday and a weekend day

whats up with the 13th?

12th and 14th would be my guess as well. Theres nothing currently booked for the 13th but Im guessing Axl doesnt want to play 3 or 4 days in a row.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1413 on: April 19, 2006, 10:55:57 PM »

Guys read my advice post down below to find out how the 2nd pre-sale pass will be spread.
speed_stone
« Reply #1414 on: April 19, 2006, 10:57:38 PM »

intensity, while most may not show it, i think your recent help and organizing on this board has helped US gunners through alot of confusion and lack of proper information. props! peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1415 on: April 19, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »

intensity, while most may not show it, i think your recent help and organizing on this board has helped US gunners through alot of confusion and lack of proper information. props! peace

Thanks....

I'll be on at 8:15 am sharp tommorow morning to help anyone as well.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1416 on: April 19, 2006, 11:01:51 PM »

what kind of a person would leak the password

The clown who is selling them on ebay is selling them for 3 bucks each. So what is he really going to make? Maybe 100 bucks? Maybe? And look how much it costs everybody on the backend of the deal. I emailed him, but he doesn't care, and didn't get why anybody would be upset with him. Total idiot.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1417 on: April 19, 2006, 11:04:32 PM »

Yeah WTF!? 3 Bux, Fucking Asshole.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1418 on: April 19, 2006, 11:05:12 PM »

Yeah WTF!? 3 Bux, Fucking Asshole.

Actually 2.75 a pop.

I looked at his buyer list and the 4th one in was a ticket broker...........
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1419 on: April 19, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »

I Swear to God Silent Bob, The Whole World's fucking against us. 

Allright I'm going to go "try" to sleep.  Good Night, best of luck in the morn. 
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: