Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:46:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 183548 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2006, 02:56:03 PM »

Thats nothing I'm going in my axl costume with my long wig, bandana, aviator sunglasses, leather jacket, Guns n' Moses T-shirt, and a Kilt

I guess it won't be hard spotting you then beer

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Brody
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2006, 02:56:39 PM »

I registered here Jan 2004 but I've been a member since 2000. I was originally Slash_is_God. I also post regularly at the gnrbar. I'm a little worried because I only requested 1 ticket for the 15th

You're fine, don't worry.

The GN'R bar is a known and respected forum.

Im just curious cause i used my forum when i requested tickets? my forum is rather new! i only requested 2.. but i have been a member here for a while! i used to be Rocket_Queen
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2006, 02:57:26 PM »

When will we be getting this email?

I havent got it yet should I be worried?

_jimmer

If I get tickets which I really hope I do I will be wearing my backwards youre handsome shirt thats green.

Fuck All Y'all
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2006, 02:59:56 PM »

For those with queries, let's get to the end of this mailing list process first then we'll take it from there.

Management and the ticket retailers are handling the pre-sale. Jarmo, myself and whoever else is involved will try and give as much help as we can at the appropriate time.
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2006, 03:00:17 PM »

Thats nothing I'm going in my axl costume with my long wig, bandana, aviator sunglasses, leather jacket, Guns n' Moses T-shirt, and a Kilt

You'll def be seeing me in the front row and then hopefully when Axl pulls me on stage to dance with Mr. Brownstone.

My friend wants to go in his Slash costume but i told him that if he does he'll either get kicked out or axl will walk off stage.

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2006, 03:01:32 PM »

I registered here Jan 2004 but I've been a member since 2000. I was originally Slash_is_God. I also post regularly at the gnrbar. I'm a little worried because I only requested 1 ticket for the 15th

You're fine, don't worry.

The GN'R bar is a known and respected forum.

Im just curious cause i used my forum when i requested tickets? my forum is rather new! i only requested 2.. but i have been a member here for a while! i used to be Rocket_Queen

You are fine  ok
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2006, 03:02:08 PM »

You'll def be seeing me in the front row and then hopefully when Axl pulls me on stage to dance with Mr. Brownstone.

My friend wants to go in his Slash costume but i told him that if he does he'll either get kicked out or axl will walk off stage.

or maybe the real Slash will be on the stage! hihi
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2006, 03:06:10 PM »

I tried submitting the form a couple of times, but it always comes up "Page Cannot Be Displayed". Mysteron, can you confirm that my order went through? I'm getting nervous here, that is very frustrating!

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Brody
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2006, 03:09:11 PM »

Thanks Mysteron!! I dont really know how you are related to the band or management but for all the people that say they dont care for there fans!! this is living proof that they truly do!!

Thanks!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2006, 03:09:40 PM »

I submitted mine for 2 tickets for the 15th.. but I am also willing to do the 17th instead if it works out better.  As long as I get to one of them!  ok peace

Many thanks to Jarmo, Mysteron, Merck, and anyone else involved in helping us out like this.  This is very cool!  beer
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2006, 03:18:46 PM »

GOOD NEWS INVOLVING THE PRE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with the owner of Mustang Harry's this morning which is a 5-7 minute walk away from Hammerstein Ballroom. I told him he could expect 50-200 Guns n Roses fans on May 15th if he could meet our accomidation requests and one of his bartenders (which sounded like a hot young lady i might add) went crazy when she heard a Guns N Roses pre-party was being considered at the bar. The owner Nile said he would meet our request and allow us to play Guns N Roses music on the bar stereo and he could accomodate up to 400 people. Then the bartender asked to talk to me and took my number in case she couldn't score tickets when they go on sale this Friday..... she then went on to talk about Axl for like 10 minutes. hihi

Details are still being worked out.... it sounds as if he only wants a $2,000 bar tab guaranteed which won't be hard if we get 100 people to show up there. I've already recieved about 50 pm's and word of mouth should get another 50 people to come alone.

Also, to the people who requested a handicap accessible place, I believe this shall be as it is a big establishment that is open 11am to 4pm!! peace
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2006, 03:23:08 PM »

A pre-party would be awsome but how about an after-party

before the show I'll be online early to get close to the stage

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2006, 03:26:38 PM »

Well, I would hope everyone would stop by the bar from noon-1pm at least to have lunch or at least one beer....
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »

Ha, the bar owner's name is Niles.  This is the only Niles I know of.

Niles Standish!

Sorry, felt like being immature for a moment.  Anyway, back on-topic.  The Pre-party sounds great but it might run afoul of the ideas to line up early for a better position inside the building.  We'll see, though - we still don't 100% know how the seating / GA is going to work.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2006, 03:34:29 PM »

great job to mysteron, jarmo and all else involved.  glad to see this is happening.  anyone have pre show plans for the 17th yet?  I'll be driving in from dayton ohio most likely and would love to find something to do.  i can't wait for this!!!

Mike
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2006, 03:38:05 PM »

great job to mysteron, jarmo and all else involved.? glad to see this is happening.? anyone have pre show plans for the 17th yet?? I'll be driving in from dayton ohio most likely and would love to find something to do.? i can't wait for this!!!

I am going to try and get the same bar for the 17th too...let me get the 15th worked out first though!!!!
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2006, 03:46:39 PM »

There's an afterparty at the BB King bar  or something.... A GNR tribute band....

I posted this in another thread.  It's hosted by Eddie Trunk...  Huh

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »

mustangs sounds nice... I had thought the blarney or the tempest on 8th and 30th.... Where everyone goes I go... Won't be hard to spot this bunch hihi

I'll be looking for the guys in braides with number 80 on Grin

Why do I feel like it's going to be 500 guys and 5 girls hihi

I can't wait to meet all you wacky fuckers... Should be a great night, hope we can get pics taken somehow..
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2006, 04:04:18 PM »

well all of you people...... this is one of the best birthdays ever..... I'm already subscribed for the pre-sale.... I already pre-booked a flight from Mexico city to NYC.... I already requested free days in my job..... and since May 15th is my 30th birthday..... well....... THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!....

I can't wait to be there...... I really can't.................
 yes

Wink
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2006, 04:08:06 PM »

mustangs sounds nice... I had thought the blarney or the tempest on 8th and 30th.... Where everyone goes I go... Won't be hard to spot this bunch hihi

I'll be looking for the guys in braides with number 80 on Grin

Why do I feel like it's going to be 500 guys and 5 girls hihi

I can't wait to meet all you wacky fuckers... Should be a great night, hope we can get pics taken somehow..

no kidding....I was thinking of taking my girlfriend with me to one of the shows (assuming i get tix to both nights) but now I'm having second thoughts....could be a lot of grabby hands, especially with the nut jobs on this site Wink

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: