Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:23:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 185178 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1180 on: April 19, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »

The only way I see things working out for us now is if we get a new password for the 9-11 pre/pre-sale tomorrow at about 8:30! Mysteron, Jarmo, Somebody!Anybody! Does this seem like something that can/will happen?

to risky
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1181 on: April 19, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »

I was under the impression that the passwords were going to be unique to each person. I have never seen a ticket sale run like that before, but hey this is Gn'R. With all this leaking, it appears that any scalper (asshole) can log on and get into the 9-11 am presale.

One more question. Does anyone know if it is too late to sign up for the 11-1 presale through livenation. I see nowhere on that site to sign up for anything, except the mailing list?
Thanks

Great Job to all who are trying to get this password out of the hands of these dicks. The only way I see things working out for us now is if we get a new password for the 9-11 pre/pre-sale tomorrow at about 8:30! Mysteron, Jarmo, Somebody!Anybody! Does this seem like something that can/will happen?

Yes, that could happen.........
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #1182 on: April 19, 2006, 01:49:15 PM »

too risky? Our chances of getting tix through this "forum-only" pre-presale  from 9-11 have just been greatly decreased. How could sending out a new password in the morning with very little time to spread it to scalpers be too risky? As many times as it gets taken down from other forums, apparently it is all over. And that blows for us.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1183 on: April 19, 2006, 01:49:22 PM »

There are so many parties involved with the pre-sale it is hard to do anything quickly

I would suggest waking up a few hours earlier than the pre-sale time tomorrow just in case anything changes, and also checking this forum.
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1184 on: April 19, 2006, 01:51:04 PM »

So keep checking back tomorrow for changes?  It will be an early morning here in California, but now that my son was born I am up all throughout the night anyways.
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #1185 on: April 19, 2006, 01:51:15 PM »

Thanks again Mysteron, although I haven't received an email yet, I have faith that all of this will work itself out in the AM tomorrow ?beer
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1186 on: April 19, 2006, 01:52:01 PM »

There are so many parties involved with the pre-sale it is hard to do anything quickly

I would suggest waking up a few hours earlier than the pre-sale time tomorrow just in case anything changes, and also checking this forum.
will do. thanks  ok

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1187 on: April 19, 2006, 01:52:21 PM »

too risky? Our chances of getting tix through this "forum-only" pre-presale? from 9-11 have just been greatly decreased. How could sending out a new password in the morning with very little time to spread it to scalpers be too risky? As many times as it gets taken down from other forums, apparently it is all over. And that blows for us.

well what if with a half hour to got there's a new password and not everyone gets notified? There would be pure panic..
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1188 on: April 19, 2006, 01:53:52 PM »

Will there be an instant message to this account or a message to our e-mail accounts?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1189 on: April 19, 2006, 01:56:40 PM »

Not doubting, but remember people want to be teh first to these shows.. People want to see the band, hear possible new material, hear about cd, maybe see the third player, crazy reunion talks, etc.. This is way more then a big name playing a small venue.. There's knowledge to be aquired, thing sto be seen, years of forum BS coming down to one night..

Oh, for sure that's all part of it, too.

But put GnR in MSG for 2 shows, and the frenzy starts to die down a bit (and probably only a bit)

See where I"m going?

That's why I said I agree AND I don't.

I think the factors you're citing are certainly influential, but they're not everything.

I'll say this: If this show were at MSG....I would, in all likelihood, not be attending.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #1190 on: April 19, 2006, 01:56:52 PM »

looks like i'll be getting to work late tomorrow...got too much going on here without the distractions of work. ?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1191 on: April 19, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »

tomorrow morning will be pure madness on the internet......hopefully the fans will be able to get tix rather than scalpers and ticket brokers
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #1192 on: April 19, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »

too risky? Our chances of getting tix through this "forum-only" pre-presale? from 9-11 have just been greatly decreased. How could sending out a new password in the morning with very little time to spread it to scalpers be too risky? As many times as it gets taken down from other forums, apparently it is all over. And that blows for us.

well what if with a half hour to got there's a new password and not everyone gets notified? There would be pure panic..

Hey man, I wasn't trying to argue with you about the options peace I just think our chances of scoring tix have goon from great to poor. Thats all. I see your point though.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1193 on: April 19, 2006, 01:59:51 PM »

I still can't believe I haven't gotten the email.... What shocks me even more is no one is saying well if you are a known established long time member have no fears you will get the password regardless.. That is the let down truly, shit happens you don't get the email, but mods or even admin should make sure long time posters aren't going to get shut out in their own city...

rancid this is another reason I didn't want a new password, I can't even get my first email.... hihi
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1194 on: April 19, 2006, 02:00:13 PM »

so there will be 2 passwords for tomorrow (1 for 9am and 1 for 11am)Huh

AND if that's true, is the 11am password more secure at this point (i.e. not in the hands of scalpers)Huh

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #1195 on: April 19, 2006, 02:02:33 PM »

AND if that's true, is the 11am password more secure at this point (i.e. not in the hands of scalpers)Huh

Actually, the 11A password is pretty well known at this point - so yeah, I'd tend to say its in the hand of scalpers.  Sucks, but that's the reality of the situation.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1196 on: April 19, 2006, 02:07:32 PM »

I still can't believe I haven't gotten the email.... What shocks me even more is no one is saying well if you are a known established long time member have no fears you will get the password regardless.. That is the let down truly, shit happens you don't get the email, but mods or even admin should make sure long time posters aren't going to get shut out in their own city...

rancid this is another reason I didn't want a new password, I can't even get my first email.... hihi

I trust that Jarmo and Mysteron will work out something. ?By the way, from my review of the threads, I list the following members as those that registered, met the criteria, but didn't get an email:

War41
smeagol2124
Nightfall
mikegiuliana
w.axl.rose
Tyson
Top-Hatted One
jemin
HannaHat
JennaSide
GeorgeSteele
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1197 on: April 19, 2006, 02:08:48 PM »

Actually, the 11A password is pretty well known at this point - so yeah, I'd tend to say its in the hand of scalpers.? Sucks, but that's the reality of the situation.

-darknemus

oh ok. thanks dark!

2 more questions....

1. how does Mr. Intensity know it, but no one else does?

2. is the 9am presale through ticketmaster, and the 11am presale through Live Nation?

(thanks to whoever can answer these....i'm away for a few hours and it's tough to get caught up! ?ok)

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1198 on: April 19, 2006, 02:10:18 PM »

I am concerend that since I live out on the west coast that if there is a new passord created that I won't get it in time?  I am going to be stressed until the ticklets are in my hand.
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #1199 on: April 19, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »

I don't think "no one else knows it" when it comes to the 11A password - I just think people are exercising discretion in its distribution, for obvious reasons.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: