Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:25:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFER CLOSED! Guns N'Roses New York Ticket Pre-sale - Details  (Read 168525 times)
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2006, 12:26:05 PM »

crap. I'm not a scalper, just a long time reader. I'm only 18. Anyone have extras pm me, I only need two.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2006, 12:26:52 PM »

voodoo, I think it refers to THE forum that you're saying you've been a member of.  Like, if I put that I was a member of the mygnr forum and put my username from that forum, then i'd have to have been a member of the mygnr forum for more then a week.  I'd suggest you put the forum and your username from the biggest gnr forum that you've been a member of for more then one week.  This maximizes your chances....
I thought it would be in that way. But it's not for me, but for an user in my board. I guess she don't speak english properly, so it's possible she's member only in my brazilian board. That's why I was asking that and trying to talk to Mysteron through pm.

MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2006, 12:28:39 PM »

Thank you Mysteron, Jarmo, Guns N' Roses management and everyone else who helped with this. ? ?Smiley

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2006, 12:29:21 PM »

Sincere thanks to all involved in this.? I'll be driving from PA, and look forward to meeting all involved in this board.? So very, very cool.

Hey take the bus up.? I'm coming from PA (close to Philly) and the bus costs 50 bucks.? I'd spend that in gas driving.

If I get tickets, I'll check into that for sure...thanks.
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2006, 12:30:58 PM »

Thanks guys this makes being a GNR fan worthwhile

Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
nadia
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2006, 12:31:28 PM »

Thanks for doing this. beer
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2006, 12:32:43 PM »

Thanks for all. I translated the info to portuguese and posted in my brazilian board... But I'm not sure about the rule:

Please do not register if..

- You have registered with a forum this week. You will be excluded from the mailing list.

"A forum"? So, it's not just here, but any other message board?

ps: Mysteron, please, answer my pm.

Any GN'R message board
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2006, 12:33:08 PM »

Wow, I guess I'm not the only nervous one. ?

I filled out 2 tickets cuz that was all it would let me and then when it got upped I went back to try and do it again for 4 since I have some die hard GNR fan friends but it wouldn't let me re submit b/c I had already used my email address with the amount of 2 tickets. ? confused ?

Before this I had sent Mr. M a message requesting more tickets under my user name, however once I read re-submit part I sent him another message saying toss it out. ?And once I couldn't re-submit it I sent him another to discard the last and put me on the list for more.

Now I feel like I'm bugging the heck out of this awsome guy and don't know what to do b/c there is no email confirming how many I'm on the list for or whatever. ?

I donno this is the awsomist most generous thing to happen and I'm confused now.

Also some one said put the biggest gnr forum you had been a part of for better chances, but I put the forum I had been a member of for the longest thinking that would give me a better chance. ?

Is any of this going to be taken into consideration or am I just paranoid about nothing?
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2006, 12:33:51 PM »

Nevermind, I've been registered at MYGNR since april, so I'll use my name there.
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2006, 12:34:58 PM »

Mysterion, I registered here this week but have been at MYGNR for a while. Is that ok?

[hopes]
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »

thanks to all who is doing this presale thing.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2006, 12:38:45 PM »

Wow, I guess I'm not the only nervous one. ?

I filled out 2 tickets cuz that was all it would let me and then when it got upped I went back to try and do it again for 4 since I have some die hard GNR fan friends but it wouldn't let me re submit b/c I had already used my email address with the amount of 2 tickets. ? confused ?

Before this I had sent Mr. M a message requesting more tickets under my user name, however once I read re-submit part I sent him another message saying toss it out. ?And once I couldn't re-submit it I sent him another to discard the last and put me on the list for more.

Now I feel like I'm bugging the heck out of this awsome guy and don't know what to do b/c there is no email confirming how many I'm on the list for or whatever. ?

I donno this is the awsomist most generous thing to happen and I'm confused now.

Also some one said put the biggest gnr forum you had been a part of for better chances, but I put the forum I had been a member of for the longest thinking that would give me a better chance. ?

Is any of this going to be taken into consideration or am I just paranoid about nothing?

I'd opt for the paranoid option ?hihi
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2006, 12:39:25 PM »

Mysterion, I registered here this week but have been at MYGNR for a while. Is that ok?

[hopes]

That's fine
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2006, 12:41:44 PM »

Hey Mysteron will the announcement be made as to when they will go onsale sometime before tomorrow...Im not askin to tell when they will i just need to know cuz if the announcement gets made tomorrow Ill be in class so i jsut wanna know ahead of time so ill know if i should just skip classes tomorrow

Thanks
Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
speed_stone
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2006, 12:41:59 PM »

hey mysteron, i just wanted to let you know how cool of you it is to do this, i don't even live in the US but as a longtime gnr fan it really warms my heart to see something like this be done for the fans. props, man! you're a great addition to this board peace
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2006, 12:43:28 PM »

so what exactly happens now that we've requested tickets?

Thanks again!
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2006, 12:45:41 PM »

I'd opt for the paranoid option ?hihi

Smiley ?Well thanks Mysteron I feel much better now. ?I know you must have a billion personal messages and that must be a pain for you. ?Is there any way to tell whether my origional submit for 2 tickets is still on the list, or have you been able to read through my confusing 3 personal messages and make it four? ?And if not should I try re-submitting even though it wouldn't let me last time?

I'm such a pain in the ass ?Undecided ?I'm Sorry ?love

You Rule. 
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2006, 01:00:24 PM »

how many gnr fans registered there allready?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
TheDave0206
Headliner

« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2006, 01:11:04 PM »

If your coming from jersey or philly, take the northeast corridor line on nj transit.  From Hamilton it costs $18 round trip and it lasts an hour and some each way.  It will drop you off at MSG, which is on 34 st. already.  I do this everytime I go to NYC.  so much easier than driving and costs a ton less.  There are stations in philly, trenton, hamilton, and then a number of stations on the way to NYC.  Trains run til like 1:41 AM so shouldn't have much to worry about there either.  Good luck everyone.

Fun how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
Just because you're winnin'
Don't mean you're the lucky ones
SuicideUZI
Headliner

Kill Your Idols

« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2006, 01:37:41 PM »

signed up for 2 tickets on May 15th.  thanks to everyone involved in the pre-sale, even tho everyone may not get tickets it is nice that true GNR fans get a shot at them first

now the damge is done
and we're back out on the run
funny how everything was roses
when we held onto the guns
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: