Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 10:41:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I hope you'll take this advice about the presale (UPDATED READ PLEASE)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hope you'll take this advice about the presale (UPDATED READ PLEASE)  (Read 8027 times)
crazyfool
Headliner

You dig what i'm saying?

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2006, 09:24:54 AM »

Intensity - I just emailed your yahoo bc I couldn't get a PM to go through.  (I'm Keith)  can you help me with the 11am password....I'm freakin!!

12/6/02
5/12/06
5/14/06
11/10/06
4/9/16
6/26/16
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2006, 09:37:36 AM »

Mr.Intensity's pm box is probably flooded.. by the time he reads our pm's the 11am presale might be over lol

GODDAMMIT! i had to be on fucking vacation last week when i had the chance to get the 9am presale password... 2 years on this board and the one week i dont follow up on the board, i miss my chance to see gnr.. this is fucking depressing..  Undecided

let us know what the show was like

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2006, 09:49:12 AM »

as part of Mr. I's plan to help out, i am running very late to work, i'm going to cab it to the office so i can hopefully be there by 10:30 (if traffic is light and i get outta here in ten mins, it shouldn't be a prob).  hope we can help some of you guys out.

in the meantime, i am interested in a swap...i have two extra for balcony seats wed night, looking for two seats ANYWHERE monday night....will trade straight up.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
fnbdave
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2006, 09:53:50 AM »

Did Live Nation send out a new email with the password or do we have to click on the email from Monday that brings you to the Livenation site?

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »

Again, anyone with extra tickets PLEASE let me know...I'm looking for three for the 15th...if not either show!!
THanks
Justin
GrogMug23@yahoo.com
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2006, 10:08:30 AM »

I hope NOBODY buys from ebay just yet.

Wait a few days for the dust to settle and let the ticket re-distribution happen between the fans first, before the scalpers get their $$$.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
speed_stone
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2006, 10:12:15 AM »

Mr.Intensity's pm box is probably flooded.. by the time he reads our pm's the 11am presale might be over lol

GODDAMMIT! i had to be on fucking vacation last week when i had the chance to get the 9am presale password... 2 years on this board and the one week i dont follow up on the board, i miss my chance to see gnr.. this is fucking depressing..? Undecided

let us know what the show was like

nono, i think they'll keep it to themselves... Roll Eyes
southsiderwp
Opening Act

11/24/02 - 11/24/06

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2006, 10:16:22 AM »

anyone with the second pass for the presale let me know I was out of luck with the first one.  Damn Sanctuary.
Ehageman@kent.edu
I-m southsiderwp04 Angry

Tis only a flesh wound....
speed_stone
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 10:20:57 AM »

Damn Sanctuary.

huh? sanctuary, merck and guns were the ones who pulled this off for the fans to begin with, you should thank them.
crazyfool
Headliner

You dig what i'm saying?

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2006, 10:26:19 AM »

I need the second password too...is it different from the 9am?

keithfischer17@gmail.com

12/6/02
5/12/06
5/14/06
11/10/06
4/9/16
6/26/16
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2006, 10:50:49 AM »

you should pm pilferk, mr intensity, hannahat or darknemus if you want the password ok
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 10:52:42 AM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Takemedown
Headliner

Livin' Life Full Throttle

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »

weak - i didn't get mine either - looks like a lot of gunners got left out. if anyone wants to help out w/ the 11am password, i'm looking to get two for wed and would be willing to get an extra 2 and sell face value:

bsypher@yahoo.com

good luck all,

-b
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2006, 10:53:21 AM »

weak - i didn't get mine either - looks like a lot of gunners got left out. if anyone wants to help out w/ the 11am password, i'm looking to get two for wed and would be willing to get an extra 2 and sell face value:

bsypher@yahoo.com

good luck all,

-b

you should pm pilferk, mr intensity, hannahat or darknemus if you want the password ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
bubbleboyjones
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2006, 10:54:12 AM »

fathergll@yahoo.com

Anyone help me out? I used to post here under charliedontsurff but lost the password when I moved.

Please I am a huge GNR fan..I only need 2 tickets. I couldnt't get tickets to the 9am even with the password change ?crying
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2006, 10:57:56 AM »

NEED PRE SALE PW PLEASE  thefirstround@gmail.com
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2006, 11:17:05 AM »

Guys...

It seems ticketmaster let both the 9am presale password and 11am presale password work at the same time at 9am.
In which 75% of the venues tickets sold out. I imagine that no one got tickets at 11am, am I right??

I apologize to those who tried to contact me on here, but the board is almost crashed, it takes me like 2 minutes just to open a post.

We still have tommorows regular sale as a chance to get tickets, hopefully there is some extras floating around here.

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2006, 11:21:01 AM »

There will be extra tickets I'm sure.

There is still the general sale tomorrow.? ?Don't feed the scalpers on Ebay just yet.? ?Let thinks settle for a few days.?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2006, 11:21:11 AM »

Guys...

It seems ticketmaster let both the 9am presale password and 11am presale password work at the same time at 9am.
In which 75% of the venues tickets sold out. I imagine that no one got tickets at 11am, am I right??

I apologize to those who tried to contact me on here, but the board is almost crashed, it takes me like 2 minutes just to open a post.

We still have tommorows regular sale as a chance to get tickets, hopefully there is some extras floating around here.

Yup, and the FIRST presale password worked for the 11am presale as well...someone dropped the ball.  Not sure if each password had a # of tickets allotted to it, but it looks like nobody got tix for 11am.  Tomorrow is the last shot right?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2006, 11:22:45 AM »

Check your PM Hannah
Bono
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »

There better be extra tickets floating around. ?I thought that was the whole point of soooo mnay people trying to buy four. ?these are my emotions right now: ?no crying Cry Shocked Sad Angry rant I don't give a crap which show. I just need two tickets to either one. This is such a ?letdown. It's hard to be positive for tomorrow's general sale when I've just been shutout for tickets for the first time ever and it happened twice in 2 hours.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: