Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:23:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The SCUM on EBay:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The SCUM on EBay:  (Read 13907 times)
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« on: April 19, 2006, 10:54:42 AM »

So I wrote the guy selling the password on EBay, and I told him that he's a piece of trash.  His response:

ricksam2006( 593)
 Positive Feedback: 99.8%
 Registered On: www.ebay.com

Item: ~ guns n' roses gnr PRESALE PASSWORD hammerstein NY may (9511432808) 
This message was sent while the listing was active.
ricksam2006 is the seller.

and what? why did you look? thanks for the comments. if not interested move on. for the fans that want access i gave it to them. how about you going to a store and buying the cd to support a band instead of buying cheap on ebay - trash? eat it.

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:56:16 AM »

So I wrote the guy selling the password on EBay, and I told him that he's a piece of trash.  His response:

ricksam2006( 593)

and what? why did you look? thanks for the comments. if not interested move on. for the fans that want access i gave it to them. how about you going to a store and buying the cd to support a band instead of buying cheap on ebay - trash? eat it.

hate to say it man, but if I dont get the email soon or if no one tells me the password I might very well buy it from him...
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 10:57:49 AM »

So I wrote the guy selling the password on EBay, and I told him that he's a piece of trash.? His response:

ricksam2006( 593)

Item: ~ guns n' roses gnr PRESALE PASSWORD hammerstein NY may (9511432808)?

It looks like he's selling the 11am-1pm password, not the 9am-11am. At least, his description says 11-1.

Raven
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 10:58:03 AM »

No dude, don't support this trash. ?Just hang tight!

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 10:59:29 AM »

ricksam2006( 593)

It looks like he's selling the 11am-1pm password, not the 9am-11am. At least, his description says 11-1.

Raven

ping hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »

Oh, here's the email addy:

ricksamaroo@yahoo.com

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 11:02:47 AM »

this scum bag already sold it a lot of times. look at the feedback dates!!!

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:35 AM »

Please post the link to this......
yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 11:11:32 AM »

Go to the ebay site and search for item 9511432808.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 11:12:25 AM »

Thank you
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

at least the scum on ebay got the password hihi
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 11:19:21 AM »

Mr. Intensity to the rescue!!!   ok

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 11:22:38 AM »

Mr. Intensity to the rescue!!!? ?ok

Don't worry too much guys, don't let these assholes get you down, I think this will all work itself out.
It's out of our control anyways, everyone just do you part and buy as many extra tickets as you can to sell to the board. Hopefully, something is in the works behind the scenes to solve this. Grin
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 11:27:14 AM »

It's out of our control anyways, everyone just do you part and buy as many extra tickets as you can to sell to the board. Hopefully, something is in the works behind the scenes to solve this.

That's a great sentiment, but having everyone buy 4 tickets that only needs 1-2 is only going to increase the temptation to pawn the extras off on Ebay where you know they will inevitably be selling for anywhere from 200-500 dollars each come show time. That type of cash would pay for people's trips coming from out of town. I may be wrong, but I have a very hard time seeing people selling extras to people on the board for 60, when there is an avenue available that could net 10 times that.

I am be wrong, but I just can't see people doing that in practice the way they say they would on a message forum. Too much potential profit involved.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 11:30:10 AM »

It's out of our control anyways, everyone just do you part and buy as many extra tickets as you can to sell to the board. Hopefully, something is in the works behind the scenes to solve this.

That's a great sentiment, but having everyone buy 4 tickets that only needs 1-2 is only going to increase the temptation to pawn the extras off on Ebay where you know they will inevitably be selling for anywhere from 200-500 dollars each come show time. That type of cash would pay for people's trips coming from out of town. I may be wrong, but I have a very hard time seeing people selling extras to people on the board for 60, when there is an avenue available that could net 10 times that.

I am be wrong, but I just can't see people doing that in practice the way they say they would on a message forum. Too much potential profit involved.

Well,

I plan on having at least 4 extra tickets... 2 to each show, they'll be for sale at face value to people on this board. I don't care if someone offers me $200.00 via email who isn't on the board, my extras will go to people on this board for the face value+the shipping/surcharges I had to pay. You can count on that.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 11:33:50 AM »

MI-

I was getting at you, you have been real stand-up and helpful about everything. I was just saying you may be the minority in regards to people who actually follow through on what you're promising to do. Given we're talking about such a small pot of tickets it only makes each one bought up become that more scarce and that much more valuable.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 11:37:38 AM »

It's great that I don't have the password but some scum on ebay does... rofl he must have gotten his email early Cheesy
yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »

MI-

I was getting at you, you have been real stand-up and helpful about everything. I was just saying you may be the minority in regards to people who actually follow through on what you're promising to do. Given we're talking about such a small pot of tickets it only makes each one bought up become that more scarce and that much more valuable.

Your right, with all the good will in the world when people see the tickets going on ebay for $300 selling them to a board member becomes a lot less appealing.
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 11:40:58 AM »

It's great that I don't have the password but some scum on ebay does... rofl he must have gotten his email early Cheesy
As I stated previously in this topic, the guy on Ebay is listing a password for the 11-1 presale NOT the 9-11. Unless he wrote the description incorrectly (he does have the wrong concert dates, he put the 15th & 16th, not the 17th), he doesn't have the password for the GNR board members.

Raven
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »

Mr Intensity has taken alot of shit on this board, and I have given him some too. I don't need tickets, so I am not kissing ass... but it is pretty nice of him to still be so cool to everyone when so many were dicks to him.

I think this at least earns him the a significant portion of the Integrity so many people said he lacked.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 11:49:40 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: