Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:12:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The SCUM on EBay:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The SCUM on EBay:  (Read 13889 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 11:48:40 AM »

It's great that I don't have the password but some scum on ebay does... rofl he must have gotten his email early Cheesy
As I stated previously in this topic, the guy on Ebay is listing a password for the 11-1 presale NOT the 9-11. Unless he wrote the description incorrectly (he does have the wrong concert dates, he put the 15th & 16th, not the 17th), he doesn't have the password for the GNR board members.

Raven

whcih password is that .. there are three tickets sales, one pre pre sale ,one pre sale, then one the 21st..?
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 11:51:25 AM »

Mr Intensity has taken alot of shit on this board, and I have given him some too. I don't need tickets, so I am not kissing ass... but it is pretty nice of him to still be so cool to everyone when so many were dicks to him.

I think this at least earns him the a significant portion of the Integrity so many people said he lacked.

I am bumping this so people on page 2 can see it without it getting lost.

speed_stone
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 11:51:51 AM »

i was planning on saying this several times lately, i have gotten more respect for MI and he's really cool for arranging this whole pre-show thing and being so helpful about the tickets. i don't even live in the US but it warms my heart to see a gnr fan as devoted and helpful as him. props to mr. intensity! beer
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »

Correct.

One "prepresale", which is what our password is for, from 9 AM to 11 AM on Thursday.

One presale from 11AM to 1 PM (and no, I don't have the password for that one yet), also on Thursday.

Official on sale date of Friday at 10 AM.

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 12:00:43 PM »

Honestly guys, I've never had a problem with any of you.... it has never mattered to me whether you believed some things I said or not. You should always be entitled to your own opinion. One thing that is for certain is no matter how much I have argued with any of you... I still know you're all here for the same reason that I am.

Which is because you are a fan of one of the greatest rock n roll bands of all time.

I know what it feels like to sometimes be ridiculed by music snobs for still supporting Axl, I know how it feels to retire from the message board for a month only to come back and hope there is news that C.D is finally being released, I know how it feels to want to see Axl return to glory so you can tell all those fucks who doubted him to "fuck off."

I'm happy that we are all coming together and that we will all do our best to make sure everyone gets their chance to see Guns N Roses in New York. I look forward to meeting all you gunners at the pre-party. peace
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 12:07:35 PM »

I never thought I would say this...but hey, Intensity! Great post!  smoking
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »

I owe you a beer Mr. Intensity.  Thanks . . . .  You can redeem it at the pre-party.  I will be the dude wearing the blue "FREE AXL" baseball hat.

Ritz

Ritz Reeves III
speed_stone
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 12:11:23 PM »

Honestly guys, I've never had a problem with any of you.... it has never mattered to me whether you believed some things I said or not. You should always be entitled to your own opinion. One thing that is for certain is no matter how much I have argued with any of you... I still know you're all here for the same reason that I am.

Which is because you are a fan of one of the greatest rock n roll bands of all time.

I know what it feels like to sometimes be ridiculed by music snobs for still supporting Axl, I know how it feels to retire from the message board for a month only to come back and hope there is news that C.D is finally being released, I know how it feels to want to see Axl return to glory so you can tell all those fucks who doubted him to "fuck off."

I'm happy that we are all coming together and that we will all do our best to make sure everyone gets their chance to see Guns N Roses in New York. I look forward to meeting all you gunners at the pre-party. peace

so true, i relate to everything you just said, we are all here waiting patiently for axl's return to the music scene and that should unite us, not divide us peace
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 12:18:02 PM »

This is great.........who wants to make out with me?
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 12:18:34 PM »

so true, i relate to everything you just said, we are all here waiting patiently for axl's return to the music scene and that should unite us, not divide us peace

I wouldn't exactly say we are 'patiently' waiting.
speed_stone
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »

well i am, i'm in no hurry, this is part of my life now. hihi
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »

Says the newbie........ hihi
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 12:21:49 PM »

Just curious...how would you even get the password for the 11-1pm?  If you weren't on this board and just wanted in on that presale?

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
speed_stone
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 12:22:41 PM »

i've been coming to this site since early '99 and posting since 2002, i assure you, without patience i would be at the bottom of some cliff right now. ok
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »

Says the newbie........ hihi

Yea, yea I know I'm new around these parts. ?But this would be my first GNR concert so I'm a little more than excited for all this! ?May 15th can't come soon enough!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2006, 12:23:19 PM »

Just curious...how would you even get the password for the 11-1pm?? If you weren't on this board and just wanted in on that presale?

I BELIEVE you'd have to be signed up with Live Nations' newsletter service, and have chosen NYC as your most local area. ?I'm pretty sure that's where others have gotten the "heads up" email from....

Together again,
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 12:23:49 PM »

Just kidding!  rofl
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 12:24:21 PM »

Just curious...how would you even get the password for the 11-1pm?? If you weren't on this board and just wanted in on that presale?

It is out there on the web. ?Various different mailing lists (not exactly GNR related ones) have mailed it out.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 12:32:03 PM »

It is out there on the web. ?Various different mailing lists (not exactly GNR related ones) have mailed it out.

Hopefully, by tomorrow, THAT password will have been sent out to more people.? I haven't seen it, yet....

Together again,
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »

Anyone here will be able to get the password to the 2nd presale from me... 20 minutes before hand. smoking
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: