Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:52:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New York Ticket Presale
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York Ticket Presale  (Read 42237 times)
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2006, 09:05:28 PM »

In other words WAR41, you'd like it because it helps you out and screws alot of other people. Most people here would be happy just to be in the building, and you are bitching about where your seat might be.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
xPhoeniX
Headliner

sh*t

« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2006, 09:06:19 PM »

two tickets ti both shows please! ? ?I've waited so long that 2000+ miles and a lot of cash mean nothing to me at this point!

xphoenix
badapple81
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2006, 09:07:41 PM »

It will be too hard to filter out new members against old members. I'm sure this is difficult enough as it is!

Anyway the way I see it, to join the board.. you have to be somewhat interested and somewhat into GN'R to be checking their message boards to see this information in the first place ?ok
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #203 on: April 16, 2006, 09:09:28 PM »

Plus, im not positive but i've seen some references to other forums that may be a part of this having lost a lot of member data and having to start over?

tommy gun
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #204 on: April 16, 2006, 09:11:26 PM »

Hi all, long time MYGNRFORUM member. ?I'm just checkin in here and posting my name in this list in case the presale only goes to HTGTH. ?I understand that I won't - and shouldn't - recieve priority over any of the other HTGTH members, I'm just here just in case. ?Been a fan for a long time and wouldn't want to miss out on this opportunity. ?But again, I can see the concerns many members would have if I were to get tix over them. ?Whatever you guys decide is fine with me
 ?
Z
« Reply #205 on: April 16, 2006, 09:11:34 PM »

Unfortunately I'll be on vacation (out of the area) for both those dates or else I wouldn't miss it.

If there happens to be another show that pops up before the 15th......or after the 21st, I will be attending any and all shows.

But if the 15th and the 17th are the only pre-Rio performances....I'll have to catch them when they return to the states.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #206 on: April 16, 2006, 09:11:49 PM »

In other words WAR41, you'd like it because it helps you out and screws alot of other people. Most people here would be happy just to be in the building, and you are bitching about where your seat might be.

I don't want to be mean, but in most situations, the fans that have been here longest are the ones that are more dedicated. ?Look how many people have become members since a presale was suggested. ?I'll be pissed off as fuck if I miss out on presale and some scalper that joined 10 minutes ago gets it. ?I say anyone who's become a member since the Hammerstein dates were announced are excluded. ?And bitching about where the seats are is perfectly legit... I want to see guns n roses in the front row, and I'm sure you do too.

The reason you need to discriminate is because there are over 5000 members at this board alone and I'll bet there will be alot more if scalpers find out they can get tickets early here.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2006, 09:14:52 PM »

Jbenzz, I would love to see them from the front. No doubt about it. I admit I have only been a member for short time, but it was well before these shows were announced. Like i said, i would be happy to be in the building.

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2006, 09:15:09 PM »

Please make sure you try for tix yourself too, so we all have  a chance, because if everyone that is on a list and think they are gonna def get them, no one is gonna get them.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2006, 09:17:36 PM »

I am definatly going to try to get them at any possible presale, and also when they do go on sale to the public. I am also willing to work with some others to try to get them, and then get any extras if both parties get tickets into the hands of others here. I simply have to get tickets to the 17th.

iamskeletor
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »

I would love to be on a pre-sale list for either show. Thanks a lot to whoever is organizing this.
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2006, 09:20:01 PM »

members are members, you can't really discriminate them.

ummmm yes you can
it's screwed though. It appears that I'm a nooby here because I just signed up but I've been at cd.com forever. So if this pre-sale thing happens it best be on all the forums and not just select ones.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2006, 09:23:08 PM »

I really hope this pans out. It would be a dream come true to be in a theater full of GNR fanatics. There'd be so much mutual appreciation and fun to be had. I'm afraid too many tickets will go to casual fans.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #213 on: April 16, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »

Even though I have absolutely no effect on who gets pics, all I'm saying is that people that only join to take advantage of the pre sale shouldn't be able to get tickets. ?Moustache and GunnerOne, you've both been here for at least a month, so I don't see why that's an issue.

And I'm pretty sure they've said that most bigger GNR forums are going to get presales.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #214 on: April 16, 2006, 09:25:09 PM »

Folks, we're losing the thread here (pun intended).  I've been a member with mygnr for awhile, my member data was lost, and I look like a newbie there.  I've been a member here since Feburary, but just started posting.  The mere fact that they're working on a presale at all is impressive; that it's based on an intimate, dedicated internet community rather than a ticketmaster mailing list is even more impressive.  Focus on the positive - you may get a ticket to see GnR on a superhot ticket before the public has an opportunity.  Your chances of getting a spot inside Hammerstein have been greatly increased due to the efforts and excitement of these forum boards.  Let's be grateful, not irritable. 
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2006, 09:25:44 PM »

I wonder how many of us will actually get ix, ebay ticket brokers are already selling them, do they get them from ticketmaster early?

And i do agree people who joined today shouldn't get access, but it is a tricky situation to regulate. Hopefully everyone that seriously plans to attend will be able to.

christina_rose
Headliner

Axl is my everything

« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2006, 09:27:45 PM »

I will without a shadow of a doubt be going to both shows. I will need 2 tickets for each show.

"And those technical delays had nothing to do with my sorry ass"-Axl Rose
Bono
« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2006, 09:29:15 PM »

ebay ticket brokers are already selling them, do they get them from ticketmaster early?

What the fuck!!?? That's lame.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »

not only is it lame, they are getting marked up like crazy.

Bono
« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2006, 09:31:25 PM »

This is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&shortcut=0&from=R41&query=Guns+N%27+Roses&category0=1305
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: