Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Biggest Joke in the history of Rock...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Biggest Joke in the history of Rock...  (Read 2204 times)
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: April 16, 2006, 07:17:47 PM »

...for Axl to call this band "Guns N' Roses".  This band is no more than a solo project for Axl.  A solo project that will never see its fulfillment!  To tarnish the Guns N' Roses legacy with this ineptitude is beyond ridiculous!  This 'project' is such a joke that not only has Axl ran off the original cast, but he has ran off replacements to that cast before there is even a new album.  This is almost unheard of in rock itself!  but to still use the name GnR and have some corny promo like a Chinese Democracy, is a slap in the face of all the people who bought copies of AFD/Lies/UYI!!!  Not only that, it is a slap in the face to all the fans who paid money to go see the real band! 
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 07:19:00 PM »

Wow, what a completely unique perspective on the band.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 07:19:44 PM »

So I take it you won't be in attendance on May 15th. ok
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 07:20:23 PM »

My how optomistic. If that is how you feel, why are you even here? Cut off your mullett and ?stop living in the past.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Brody
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »

I guess were all entitled to our own oppinions!
Bono
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 07:23:04 PM »

Well I agree with your opinion about Axl useing the name Guns N' Roses(Imagine Bono keeping the U2 name with 3 new musicians in the band) I'm not sure what you plan to accomplish by posting this. It's kind of a been there done that topic.
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 07:24:22 PM »

I'm just telling it how it is.  No matter how many Soprano's parties Axl shows up for, or how many sub-par tracks are leaked, this new Axl solo project is a joke compared to the real Gunners!  If Axl simply changed the name, then I would say more power to him, he can do what the fuck he wants, but he forced Slash and Duff to give up the rights to the name and we now see why.  Axl can't even complete his own solo project...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 07:25:03 PM »

...for Axl to call this band "Guns N' Roses".? This band is no more than a solo project for Axl.? A solo project that will never see its fulfillment!? To tarnish the Guns N' Roses legacy with this ineptitude is beyond ridiculous!? This 'project' is such a joke that not only has Axl ran off the original cast, but he has ran off replacements to that cast before there is even a new album.? This is almost unheard of in rock itself!? but to still use the name GnR and have some corny promo like a Chinese Democracy, is a slap in the face of all the people who bought copies of AFD/Lies/UYI!!!? Not only that, it is a slap in the face to all the fans who paid money to go see the real band!?
No he didnt, moron. They chose to leave  Roll Eyes http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12EUT9R9CX4691S495LP64KRNY
Brody
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 07:26:23 PM »

there have been thousands before you saying this! im sorry but its not anything new! your not the first to tell it how it is!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »

We already got it....what are you trying to achieve with this shit? That we agree?That you open our eyes? Won't happen... you suck, get the fuck out of here, loser..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 07:27:23 PM »

... is a slap in the face of all the people who bought copies of AFD/Lies/UYI!!!

But it's a kiss on the cheek for all those who bought TSI.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 07:27:40 PM »

No he didnt moron.
Please cease with the personal attacks, but you are right, we all know Izzy-Slash-Duff just loved playing for ole Axl!  They were all so happy and I guess it was the drugs and booze that carried them away.  Had nothing to do with W. Axl Rose. 

Riiiight....   confused
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

All the love in the world couldn't save you...

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 07:28:25 PM »

omg omg you must be prophet, ive never heard this before!!!

"Hey, Axl, put the thing out- it already sounds better than Velvet Revolver"
~Rolling Stone Magazine
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 07:28:33 PM »

Axl still has a chance to turn this around. If the record sounds great and Axl has some outstanding live shows that will redeem GNR a bit.
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 07:28:37 PM »

We already got it....what are you trying to achieve with this shit? That we agree?That you open our eyes? Won't happen... you suck, get the fuck out of here, loser..

Personal attacks are against the rules of this forum.  Please read them.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 07:29:23 PM »

posting bullshit topics is against the rules aswell... why are you even here?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »

why isn't this thread closed yet ?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Bono
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 07:31:07 PM »

... is a slap in the face of all the people who bought copies of AFD/Lies/UYI!!!

But it's a kiss on the cheek for all those who bought TSI.
TSI? is a really good rock n' roll album. I like. ?It's a cover album and even though most people know that they simply seem to forget it and they judge the album as if it were original Gn'R material.
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »

posting bullshit topics is against the rules aswell... why are you even here?

OK, so now you are saying that I'm posting bullshit?  Probably 99% of people in the music business would tell you that Axl Rose is crazy and that he's not a responsible musician.  Is that bullshit?  Do I care about what you think?  You tell me.
Brody
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 07:33:25 PM »

we all should just quit replying to this guy! he got  a rise out of you! i think thats what he wanted!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: