Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:48:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Fanclub for new tour...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Fanclub for new tour...  (Read 1665 times)
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: April 16, 2006, 03:20:11 PM »

Sorry if someone has already posted something like this- but I was thinking it would be great if we'd have some kind of official GNR fanclub to join for this tour, kind of like NIN's The Sprial club where you pay about 40 bucks to have access to presale for the best seats, have online chats with the band, and meet and greets before shows. I think this would be a great idea. Any thoughts on this?
asstvp1009
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 03:23:12 PM »

if it becomes available.....sign me up.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 03:26:55 PM »

sounds good but what are the chances of getting this goin

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 03:29:36 PM »

Was there one in '02?  And stay mum on the fee hihi
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 03:47:12 PM »

I signed up for the mailing list on gnronline.com about a year ago. Still no e-mail from them! hihi
Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 03:48:50 PM »

would be awesome but i think they'd have to wait till after the album comes out to do something like that, realistically speaking. just so they can see what the demand would be and what not...

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Bono
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 04:50:46 PM »

Sorry if someone has already posted something like this- but I was thinking it would be great if we'd have some kind of official GNR fanclub to join for this tour, kind of like NIN's The Sprial club where you pay about 40 bucks to have access to presale for the best seats, have online chats with the band, and meet and greets before shows. I think this would be a great idea. Any thoughts on this?

I dont' think that shit works. The idea behind it all is great but in reality it's hard for it to work properly at least as far as buying tickets goes.  Just look back at how things all went down with U2 on their last tour. Way too many people joined the fanclub for a $40.00 cost  and not everyone who was apart of the fanclub got tickets.  The only way it could work is if you limited the number of people who joined the fanclub.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 05:43:36 PM »

Wasn't there a presale for the 2002 tour if you were signed up with gnronline?  I thought there was, but maybe just by a few hours.  I swear I remember getting a code or something to use to log into ticketmaster or wherever it was to buy tickets. 
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 05:47:04 PM »

I signed up for the mailing list on gnronline.com about a year ago. Still no e-mail from them! hihi

I'm sure some people have been waiting years for something. hihi

Sounds about right.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 05:50:34 PM »

I just saw Mysteron's thread about a presale, at least for New York.  So it looks like they are working on something like you want. 
Bono
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »

Wasn't there a presale for the 2002 tour if you were signed up with gnronline?? I thought there was, but maybe just by a few hours.? I swear I remember getting a code or something to use to log into ticketmaster or wherever it was to buy tickets.?

yeah there was and it was a crock of shit! I got 4 tickets in the presale for Vancouver and then a week before the concert I went onto Ticketmaster and got 4 new BETTER seats. The presale was bullshit.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 06:26:31 PM »

Wasn't there a presale for the 2002 tour if you were signed up with gnronline?  I thought there was, but maybe just by a few hours.  I swear I remember getting a code or something to use to log into ticketmaster or wherever it was to buy tickets. 

yeah there was and it was a crock of shit! I got 4 tickets in the presale for Vancouver and then a week before the concert I went onto Ticketmaster and got 4 new BETTER seats. The presale was bullshit.

Serious?  I got tickets for Sacramento through the presale and I was wondering why they weren't that good.  I never thought to try to get different ones, but the concert was cancelled before it got close anyway.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: