Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:15:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  all this news all the time!!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: all this news all the time!!!!  (Read 5827 times)
speed_stone
« on: April 16, 2006, 03:04:03 PM »

it's too much for a gnr fan to take in all at once, after 7 years of waiting things are rolling, i've been on a standstill and now i can't even follow all the action, what the hell is gonna happen when cd drops!!! nervous confused nervous this is like shoving 900 pounds of cake down the throat of a starving african child, it's good but it's too much to take in all at once!!!! nervous confused nervous
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 03:08:47 PM »

this is like shoving 900 pounds of cake down the throat of a starving african child

I had to laugh at that, and yes, you are right.  I am having trouble keeping up with it all.  Smiley
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 03:09:03 PM »

Just remember, there is absolutely nothing different between this and 2002. ?We've gotten no more information, still no release date, and we don't even know the lineup. ?

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Steel_Angel
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 03:36:46 PM »

Just remember, there is absolutely nothing different between this and 2002. ?We've gotten no more information, still no release date, and we don't even know the lineup. ?
wrong. what about the leaks?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 03:41:25 PM »

i think it's all cool, it's really very normal it's just so many people are use to nothing..  I'm excited about nyc and going to go but I'm not going crazy..
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 03:42:20 PM »

wrong. what about the leaks?

And Axl showing up everywhere?
makane
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »

More bothered with all these shitty topics at once.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 04:22:48 PM »

We do know the lineup it's just a lot of people seem to want to believe we don't. We were told when BH left so it's highly likely we'd have been told if anybody else had left as well. Other than a possible new guitarist I think it's safe to say the new lineup will be the same as 02. If it wasn't for all the reunion rubbish would people still be wanting confirmation of the lineup?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
gally
Headliner

slane 92, leeds 02, dublin 06

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 04:27:23 PM »

Well, im delighted Axl is back!!!

its going to be one great day out in june in dublin......

The last time the band came out it was all new, but i was in leeds and it went down really well. a really good performance, i remember after that show i really felt that they were back for good, however, the US shows didnt seem to be too well recieved,

i think Axl and co are going to do these shows and see what happens,  he may decided to drop a single in the middle of the tour, id really like to see better released as it is a great song! he may wait till after the euro shows to gauge opnion!

Bono
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 04:41:25 PM »

I don't understand this at all. Why the hell are they going about things the exact same way as they did in 2002? How about this for a novel idea: Release the album and then tour. I don't get what's going on at all. I'm starting to think it's gonna be an AFD loaded tour all over again. We need some news regarding the album.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 06:00:04 PM »

I don't understand this at all. Why the hell are they going about things the exact same way as they did in 2002? How about this for a novel idea: Release the album and then tour. I don't get what's going on at all. I'm starting to think it's gonna be an AFD loaded tour all over again. We need some news regarding the album.

You know axl could do jus like he did in 2002(not saying I agree) he could give you live version of irs twat citr and then a few more later and still not have an album.. But he'd be a complete ass not to throw out the new single at these shows.. it would also be a major slap in the face of the band, another tour years later still no album
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »

You know axl could do jus like he did in 2002(not saying I agree) he could give you live version of irs twat citr and then a few more later and still not have an album.. But he'd be a complete ass not to throw out the new single at these shows.. it would also be a major slap in the face of the band, another tour years later still no album

a complete ass? 

Axl can do this however he wants.  He's not obligated to give you or I anything.   Be happy with what you get.
Bono
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 06:22:20 PM »

a complete ass??

Axl can do this however he wants.? He's not obligated to give you or I anything.? ?Be happy with what you get.

Roll Eyes Whatever. Technically he doesn't owe us anything but we're the ones who have supported him for the last 20 years, so I dont' think it's too much to ask that he doesn't string us along by becoming a jukebox band that only plays the old songs with a few new ones mixed in here and there.  I agree with Mike it would be a slap in the face to the fans and the band if this tour doesn't coincide with an album release this year. How you or anyone for that matter can't see that is beyond me.  Try and put aside the Axl worship for a split second and look at things with some perspective.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 06:31:23 PM »

I want an album as bad as anyone.  But I dont see it as something GNR has to give us.  The truth of the matter is if Axl does do this tour and doesn't release an album, you were not shortchanged or ripped off.   I'm sorry I just don't get this whole "I've been a fan for 20 years so Axl should do what I want him to and not what he wants or what makes him happy".  Its just selfish.
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 06:34:53 PM »

it's too much for a gnr fan to take in all at once, after 7 years of waiting things are rolling, i've been on a standstill and now i can't even follow all the action, what the hell is gonna happen when cd drops!!! nervous confused nervous this is like shoving 900 pounds of cake down the throat of a starving african child, it's good but it's too much to take in all at once!!!! nervous confused nervous

There's no album out yet  Roll Eyes

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 06:36:08 PM »

Yeah... what a brilliant thread...   nervous  nervous  nervous    How can I deal with 3 or 4 news stories a week?   nervous  nervous  nervous   What's gonna happen when CD drops?   nervous  nervous  nervous    I'm gonna shit my pants, that's right!  I don't know what to do!!!  Axl is about to release a record!!!

Some of you guys should take up a hobby or two...
FanofaRealBand
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 06:38:31 PM »

what the hell is gonna happen when cd drops!!!

Like so many other singers who have gone solo, Axl's album will flop, that's what the hell is gonna happen..
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 06:39:17 PM »

First, the leaks most likely have absolutely nothin to do with GNR. ?We have no assurance that guns is going to play them and even if they did, there's no idication that we are closer to getting CD in our hands because of them. ?Axl showing up everywhere was the same thing as in 1999 when he started showing up places. ?And this also gets us no closer. ?Everyone's got to get out some time and just because he goes to a couple places where he gets noticed really means nothing if you think about it. ?In terms of guitarist, forget about the reunion, we still don't know who one ofthe players are. ?We knew everyone in the band in 2002.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 06:39:21 PM »

what the hell is gonna happen when cd drops!!!

Like so many other singers who have gone solo, Axl's album will flop, that's what the hell is gonna happen..

That's why he calls it GNR  ok

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Bono
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 06:40:19 PM »

I want an album as bad as anyone.? But I dont see it as something GNR has to give us.? The truth of the matter is if Axl does do this tour and doesn't release an album, you were not shortchanged or ripped off.? ?I'm sorry I just don't get this whole "I've been a fan for 20 years so Axl should do what I want him to and not what he wants or what makes him happy".? Its just selfish.
True but if Axl expects or even wants us to support him he's gotta start showing more respect. Talking about an album and saying "we'll hear music this year" ?insinuateing that the album is coming out and then everything starts to mirror 2002 all over again is ridiculous. a tour is being planned again with no word of an album and it's just getting tired. YES Axl doesn't owe us anything but he should remember we don't owe him anything either. I guess what it comes down to is that no other band treats their fans this way or leaves them in the dark like this. ?Hell even his band for the most part seems in the dark as to what's going on.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: