Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 02:23:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread  (Read 27009 times)
gally
Headliner

slane 92, leeds 02, dublin 06

« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2006, 08:51:01 AM »

folks wake up,

tSlash is back, matt sorum could come along too.  money talks"""""
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2006, 09:03:04 AM »

folks wake up,

tSlash is back, matt sorum could come along too.? money talks"""""

God no. Sorum can stay where he is. I don't want that piece of shit back in Guns N' Roses.

WelcomeToTheJungle
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »

Think about it..
Slash and all them left Gnr and GNR Still existed
Slash could have left VR along with Duff N Matt, but VR Will proberly exist but the lead singer will get new line ups exactly like axl did
A reunion could be possible after matt is SUDDENLY talking about axl, slash is not swearing at axl for the first time in statements.
the lead singer scott of vr is pissed of at axl for taking slash etc
THIS COULD ALL BE TRUE!
YOU NEVER NO!!!!
shaun
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2006, 09:04:56 AM »

i can't see Slash coming back. If he did though, what would Robin do? Slash could play the old songs and Robin play the new. Slash could be at the live shows and be paid to play  Grin and have nothing to do with CD. Slash is one thing but Duff, well GnR don't need Duff, they have Tommy, and Tommy really see's himself as in the picture with the new GnR. It would be interestingto hear Slash perform all the parts Buckethead played during the ill fated 2002 tour. One thing is for sure, Slash's guitar solo's are more in keeping with GnR than the Buckethead solo's which were nothing more than a Buckethead slot to promote his own material, as much as i like the theme from Star Wars, it's don't fit with GnR  Wink - it's abut 6 weeks now isn't until GnR play live, so all the anwsers will appear very soon  ok
shaun
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2006, 09:07:12 AM »

folks wake up,

tSlash is back, matt sorum could come along too.  money talks"""""

God no. Sorum can stay where he is. I don't want that piece of shit back in Guns N' Roses.

Sorum did a good drum solo during the UYI tour. Brain is more with it though. Steven Adler while not being perfect still had something going for him that added much to the GnR sound.
Mustapha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2006, 09:09:59 AM »

When I read this yopick, I see that you are all up in the clouds and you don't even stop to actually think!
 Well, that's called dreaming and having Slash back would be a dream but... don't you guys remember Axl bashing Slash in the latest press release? Undecided
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2006, 09:12:03 AM »

It could, but it isn't.
And Mysteron already said that yesterday  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2006, 09:13:09 AM »

There is no guns n roses reunion going on, however the new band will be playing various shows this summer. peace
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2006, 09:18:47 AM »

if slash is going to join GNR that would be the best thing for us fans. AXL N SLASH together they shine. on their own im not so sure, AXL is taking so long to make an record, SLASH did make a few records but very forgetable albums.
i'd love to see SLASH back but i seriously doubt it, not after AXLs press release there is still bad blood between them. he basically called SLASH a back stabber for the past 20 years. as far as Metal Sludge rumour goes well... their name says it all.

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2006, 09:39:42 AM »

Call me a gullible jackass but I still believe Slash will be back in the band. The naivety of youth  hihi
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2006, 10:19:45 AM »

There is no way Slash is rejoining this band unless he re-recorded every guitar part on the album and put his stamp on it. He has too much artistic integrity to go out and cover Buckethead's work and pass it off as his own. It just does not seem like it would be his style. I could never see him subjecting himself to what Robin, Bucket, Tommy and Richard did by going out and covering all those songs knowing he had nothing to do with any of them. Not to mention the fact there is absolutely no way he would play on the same stage in which Robin Finck was sharing lead guitar duties in any capacity after what he did to his guitar solos last tour. I am sure he heard some bootlegs at some point, and had to be horrified.

guns_n_roses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2006, 10:56:43 AM »

while any tid bit i take with a grain of salt... this reallygets my hopes up.. think about it... when velvet first got togeter they were media whores.. if anyone too a dump they had a press release... now all of this shit comes out and there is radio silence. .. the weirdest thing was slashes responce... i think weiland is douche bag but atleast he stuck up for his band...then duffs. .half ass responce... i hated bucket head... even though he was a good musician.. he was a complete homo.. give me? a break... wearing a bucket on your head.. and having a chicken coupe built to reherese ing.. why not have a guy that dresses up like santa or the easter bunny?? anyway... i really hope this is true.. .i would glady wait another year for an axl/slash album... given they still tour this summer.. it wouldnt hurt if a they released a single or an lp like peal jam's merkin abll.. just to wet our appetite.. sorry to be so long winded.. drink and fired up about a reunion possibility....

we wont hear a slash/axl album if this happens. slash will just be the touring guitarist, and wont redo any parts. The album is done.

Axl's held the album off this long, another year wouldnt kill him.

"Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
You know I'd like to hurt you
But my conscience always tells me no"
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2006, 11:00:08 AM »

how many reunion-boring-thread will we have on this forum ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2006, 11:06:11 AM »

Slash is the only original member i'd love to have back in the band.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2006, 11:08:02 AM »

To hear Slash's riffs with Axl Id wait for a whole new album.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2006, 11:14:37 AM »

Didn't Metal Sludge already say once that GNR would be reuniting (or slash would be rejoining) and it was shot down? Huh

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2006, 11:34:06 AM »

Im gonna go right ahead and just assume that this is complete bollox.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »

To hear Slash's riffs with Axl Id wait for a whole new album.

Same here....Any guns fan who wouldn't/couldn't wait 2 more years or so for CD to have Slash on it is a douche.  We might wind up waiting 2 more years as it is without Slash!

Call me naive, but I think (hope?) this could be kinda true.  Not a REUNION, just a guest guitarist spot for 2-3 shows.

Picture Hammerstein, pitch black.......then you hear nananannanaaa...nananannanaaaaa   And JUST AS the lights come on and its SLASH IN HIS MOTHER FUCKING TOP HAT with AXL RIGHT NEXT TO HIM screaming

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!!!!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2006, 01:04:36 PM »

There is no guns n roses reunion going on, however the new band will be playing various shows this summer. peace

Thanks captain obvious.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
McDuff
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2006, 01:13:13 PM »

while any tid bit i take with a grain of salt... this reallygets my hopes up.. think about it... when velvet first got togeter they were media whores.. if anyone too a dump they had a press release... now all of this shit comes out and there is radio silence. .. the weirdest thing was slashes responce... i think weiland is douche bag but atleast he stuck up for his band...then duffs. .half ass responce... i hated bucket head... even though he was a good musician.. he was a complete homo.. give me  a break... wearing a bucket on your head.. and having a chicken coupe built to reherese ing.. why not have a guy that dresses up like santa or the easter bunny?  anyway... i really hope this is true.. .i would glady wait another year for an axl/slash album... given they still tour this summer.. it wouldnt hurt if a they released a single or an lp like peal jam's merkin abll.. just to wet our appetite.. sorry to be so long winded.. drink and fired up about a reunion possibility....

we wont hear a slash/axl album if this happens. slash will just be the touring guitarist, and wont redo any parts. The album is done.

If there is even an album,I doubt all of this,it was on Sludge and all they do is spread rumors,so I wouldn't take any of this seriously.  peace
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: