Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:11:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread  (Read 27062 times)
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2006, 03:35:09 AM »

a reunion will not happen!! I think...
Slash returns? I can not see him returning without leaving some "marks" on the finished product we gonna see  Roll Eyes
In other words: If he really allready returned  he would have done some recordings or not? Well maybe he did

By the way: The band is rehearsing in Burbank now, right? Wouldn't it make sense for Slash to be with his new bandmates now Huh? What is he doing now???

No way this is going to happen

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
SADIS
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2006, 03:41:53 AM »

Wouldn't it make sense for Slash to be with his new bandmates now Huh? What is he doing now???

Well, that's the funny thing; nobody has any clue to where Slash is right now or what he is up to........
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2006, 03:44:08 AM »

Personally I hope Sorum or Duff don't return. Tommy and Brain have worked hard for Axl and shown a lot of patience. They deserve to reap the benefits of the album.

I aggree with you a 100%

After all those years, and a lot of work from the guys in the band, it wouldn't be fair at all.

But still, I'd like to see Axl & old friends getting back together no

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2006, 04:18:11 AM »

Wouldn't it make sense for Slash to be with his new bandmates now Huh? What is he doing now???

Well, that's the funny thing; nobody has any clue to where Slash is right now or what he is up to........

he packed his shit and left!! lol.. and that caused Duff to go back on drugs..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2006, 04:30:32 AM »

it's just funny cause slash hasn't been seen with vr and axl said he spoke to slash at his home and he bashed all his vr members.. New guns needs a third guitar player.. Kind of funny when you think of it..
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2006, 04:49:49 AM »

it's just funny cause slash hasn't been seen with vr and axl said he spoke to slash at his home and he bashed all his vr members.. New guns needs a third guitar player.. Kind of funny when you think of it..

yep.. i didnt belive it at all yesterday but we are hearing NOT ONE other rumor of any other guitarist being named other than Slash...

I think that they will either show up with Slash back in the band or the same as they were in 2002 minus Bucket...

On a serious note does anyone think that this could have pushed Duff back to Drugs?
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2006, 05:13:14 AM »

while any tid bit i take with a grain of salt... this reallygets my hopes up.. think about it... when velvet first got togeter they were media whores.. if anyone too a dump they had a press release... now all of this shit comes out and there is radio silence. .. the weirdest thing was slashes responce... i think weiland is douche bag but atleast he stuck up for his band...then duffs. .half ass responce... i hated bucket head... even though he was a good musician.. he was a complete homo.. give me? a break... wearing a bucket on your head.. and having a chicken coupe built to reherese ing.. why not have a guy that dresses up like santa or the easter bunny?? anyway... i really hope this is true.. .i would glady wait another year for an axl/slash album... given they still tour this summer.. it wouldnt hurt if a they released a single or an lp like peal jam's merkin abll.. just to wet our appetite.. sorry to be so long winded.. drink and fired up about a reunion possibility....
dude, you're judging the new members of gnr by their looks, and that's stupid. you think duff and slash and the others looked so good in the early years when they were always drunk and high? oh... shit... i said fuck... they did a lot of stupid things too but still they gave us great music and we didn't care about the way they look. stop judging people by their looks.

and about duff and drugs, i think it's hard to say what pushed him back to drugs.
slash won't be with guns on stage this summer. there are lawsuits still on, there is cd in the middle and the record company wants to get their money back, there are a lot of stuff in the middle. it's not that simple

SADIS
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2006, 05:16:05 AM »

Personally I hope Sorum or Duff don't return. Tommy and Brain have worked hard for Axl and shown a lot of patience. They deserve to reap the benefits of the album.
After all those years, and a lot of work from the guys in the band, it wouldn't be fair at all.

They haven't done anything since 2002 since Richard, Tommy and Dizzy have all 3 stated that the album has been done since 2002.......so take off 4 years of all those years.....

SADIS
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2006, 05:16:47 AM »

On a serious note does anyone think that this could have pushed Duff back to Drugs?

Ehm, Duff is not back on drugs......?
dzosua
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2006, 05:54:28 AM »

Let's face it: the majority of new songs (from CD), like TWAT, The Blues, Madagascar, I.R.S., are typicall USI songs, where Slash showed, what he's capable of. IMO, Slash would probably bring out more out of these songs with his solo's instead of Bucketheads. Just listen to Estranged or November rain and you'll get the idea...

As for reunion: like someone said -  we'll have to wait till RIR. I doubt that Slash would play but it seems possible. For Duff I have no idea, but Izzy? Come on people, be real...

And there is one more question: what does the word reunion mean to majority of people? Slash and Axl... They don't give a fuck who plays the rythm guitar, bass, keyboards and drums. Reuninon of old G'n'R would mean: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven... Now that would never happen.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2006, 06:01:45 AM »

Slash would destroy Buckethead on the new songs. He would make TWAT a classic with his Gibson. Axl/Slash is the real deal. Duff on? Bass, Brain on drums (or Matt, but I prefer Brain), Keep Fortus on rythm and some lead parts because he is awesome, Dizzy on piano/keyboard and then they will be ready to rule the world again.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Megaguns
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2006, 06:29:10 AM »

Slash would destroy Buckethead on the new songs. He would make TWAT a classic with his Gibson. Axl/Slash is the real deal. Duff on? Bass, Brain on drums (or Matt, but I prefer Brain), Keep Fortus on rythm and some lead parts because he is awesome, Dizzy on piano/keyboard and then they will be ready to rule the world again.
I have to agree that slash would do something very memorable on TWAT, ala NR or Estranged.  The new guys solos etc are very forgettable in my opinion, nothing special.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2006, 07:13:13 AM »

Ehm, Duff is not back on drugs......?

Metal Sludge thinks he is.... 
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2006, 08:03:09 AM »

as i said numerous times before...

i neither believe,m nor discount any of these rumours anymore.... ok

we`ll see what happens anyways. to me, gnr with slash is probably more likely this year than gnr without slash...

there are strong rumours and lots of things pointing to it happening or it being planned to happen in the past...

sanctuary denying it means shit. VR denying it means shit as well. if matt met axl in NY he doesn`t seem to be hard working on the next VR record with his band mates, does he?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
badapple81
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2006, 08:09:23 AM »

I guess most would see Axl and Slash on the same stage together as a GN'R reunion.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2006, 08:33:38 AM »

If it isn't Bucket, I would prefer Slash; but in all honesty, Robin Finck isn't going to be Slash's back up.

This rumor has been denied over and over again. Does a messageboard post or email to the Sludge really matter?

Its been 4 years since we have heard finck play the old songs. Who knows how he plays them now.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
madagas
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2006, 08:39:40 AM »

I'd take Slash back in a New York Minute! I think he would do just fine with the new songs we've heard. Dave, Killin' was sayin' that Finck would probably leave if Slash came back.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 08:45:57 AM by madagas » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2006, 08:40:56 AM »

I'd take Slash back in a New York Minute! I think he we do just fine with the new songs we've heard. Dave, Killin was sayin' that Finck would probably leave if Slash came back. Correct?

Um no he wouldnt, why would he?

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
madagas
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2006, 08:45:08 AM »

I am not saying he would. Killing is assuming he would. I guess because Finck would want to be more high profile and Slash would definitely over shadow him. Finck allegedly had problems with Bucket as well. Who the fuck knows what is going on?  Huh
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 08:47:16 AM by madagas » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2006, 08:48:57 AM »

I am not saying he would. Killing is assuming he would. I guess because Finck would want to be more high profile and Slash would definitely over shadow him. Finck allegedly had problems with Bucket as well. Who the fuck knows what is going on?? Huh

Everyone had a problem with BH, esp Tommy. The reason finck hated him the most is because when robin left for NIN and came back all his parts were erased and redone by BH

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: