Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:55:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread  (Read 27096 times)
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2006, 01:37:20 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs
there's no way a reunion is going to happen. not now. maybe in a few years

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2006, 01:38:10 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs

Its just slash not anyone else from the old gnr

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2006, 01:38:47 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs

what do u think dave? legit?
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2006, 01:42:32 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs

what, yoiu now believe Slash is going to come back?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2006, 01:43:36 AM »

Again this kind of a post, and with the news Matt spoke to Axl and it was cool (I know some of you don't fancy Matt)
What do we have to expect.....Huh
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2006, 01:43:52 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs

what do u think dave? legit?

Well, here is the thing. I am not sure. BUT.
Axl claimed slash went to his house.
Then there was a rumor that slash was coming back to replace BH.
They still have not announced who is replacing him.
Duff is touring with AIC this summer
And the ?other night at hookers and blows show in boston said Gnr found their replacement and she (the chick band) said she forgot his name and laughed.

So its prob bullshit but who knows it could be true.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2006, 01:44:44 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs

Like I said to the quote. Its not going to be a reunion. If anyone is going to return its only going to be slash and that is it

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2006, 01:48:08 AM »

metalsludge... hm....
i think it's bs

Like I said to the quote. Its not going to be a reunion. If anyone is going to return its only going to be slash and that is it

well thats rather a huge shift isnt it

I hope like hell youre right

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2006, 01:49:08 AM »

I dont... I dont want any more delays in the album but were there is smoke there is fire....and there sure seems to be alot of smoke right now
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2006, 01:58:15 AM »

Personally I hope Sorum or Duff don't return. Tommy and Brain have worked hard for Axl and shown a lot of patience. They deserve to reap the benefits of the album.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2006, 02:02:54 AM »

Personally I hope Sorum or Duff don't return. Tommy and Brain have worked hard for Axl and shown a lot of patience. They deserve to reap the benefits of the album.

They wont you hear slash comments about them right LOL

VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2006, 02:07:03 AM »

while any tid bit i take with a grain of salt... this reallygets my hopes up.. think about it... when velvet first got togeter they were media whores.. if anyone too a dump they had a press release... now all of this shit comes out and there is radio silence. .. the weirdest thing was slashes responce... i think weiland is douche bag but atleast he stuck up for his band...then duffs. .half ass responce... i hated bucket head... even though he was a good musician.. he was a complete homo.. give me  a break... wearing a bucket on your head.. and having a chicken coupe built to reherese ing.. why not have a guy that dresses up like santa or the easter bunny?  anyway... i really hope this is true.. .i would glady wait another year for an axl/slash album... given they still tour this summer.. it wouldnt hurt if a they released a single or an lp like peal jam's merkin abll.. just to wet our appetite.. sorry to be so long winded.. drink and fired up about a reunion possibility....
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2006, 02:15:00 AM »

while any tid bit i take with a grain of salt... this reallygets my hopes up.. think about it... when velvet first got togeter they were media whores.. if anyone too a dump they had a press release... now all of this shit comes out and there is radio silence. .. the weirdest thing was slashes responce... i think weiland is douche bag but atleast he stuck up for his band...then duffs. .half ass responce... i hated bucket head... even though he was a good musician.. he was a complete homo.. give me? a break... wearing a bucket on your head.. and having a chicken coupe built to reherese ing.. why not have a guy that dresses up like santa or the easter bunny?? anyway... i really hope this is true.. .i would glady wait another year for an axl/slash album... given they still tour this summer.. it wouldnt hurt if a they released a single or an lp like peal jam's merkin abll.. just to wet our appetite.. sorry to be so long winded.. drink and fired up about a reunion possibility....

we wont hear a slash/axl album if this happens. slash will just be the touring guitarist, and wont redo any parts. The album is done.

Origen
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2006, 02:19:19 AM »

If it was from anywhere else I would consider it but MS imo are the biggest pile of shit on the internet, talking shit about GnR trying to get attention for their site.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2006, 02:22:52 AM »

God Slash and duff could die in a car accident and still the rumor would be

"Axl hires priest to reincarnate slash and duff... GNR Reunited!"

Give it up people, there is not going to be a reunion. All this reunion bullshit is the equalvilant of the people who used to cling to the idea the Elvis was still alive somewhere.

After axl's scathing press release I figure the rumors would be done forever but some people just can't get over the fact GNR as it was is the past... thats it.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2006, 02:24:01 AM »

even better.. i won't have to wait any longer for the album... anb still get to see the best show ever.. .  all of the leaks rocked.. but the new tunews were ruined live.. by watching these freaks play during the blues or maddy... and don't even bother trying to get fired up waching fink with his powdered face and freakish appearance during  the sweet child intro.. glad he changed his loser goth image... and buckethead was always a gay freakshow.. glad he left years ago... the other guys are awsome though.. slash would really top things off
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2006, 02:33:06 AM »

God Slash and duff could die in a car accident and still the rumor would be

"Axl hires priest to reincarnate slash and duff... GNR Reunited!"

Give it up people, there is not going to be a reunion. All this reunion bullshit is the equalvilant of the people who used to cling to the idea the Elvis was still alive somewhere.

After axl's scathing press release I figure the rumors would be done forever but some people just can't get over the fact GNR as it was is the past... thats it.

then where is the press release from velvet revolver?..., i don't believe it will happen either.. but its fuckin weird that a band so press release happy a few months ago... and would activly update there website havent made a clear statement squashing these rumors... maybe they are waiting to announce the release of the ultra delux, super enhanced version of contraband.. with special never before seen footage of scot not getting high.. and a live version of falling to pieces
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2006, 02:46:35 AM »

while any tid bit i take with a grain of salt... this reallygets my hopes up.. think about it... when velvet first got togeter they were media whores.. if anyone too a dump they had a press release... now all of this shit comes out and there is radio silence. .. the weirdest thing was slashes responce... i think weiland is douche bag but atleast he stuck up for his band...then duffs. .half ass responce... i hated bucket head... even though he was a good musician.. he was a complete homo.. give me  a break... wearing a bucket on your head.. and having a chicken coupe built to reherese ing.. why not have a guy that dresses up like santa or the easter bunny?  anyway... i really hope this is true.. .i would glady wait another year for an axl/slash album... given they still tour this summer.. it wouldnt hurt if a they released a single or an lp like peal jam's merkin abll.. just to wet our appetite.. sorry to be so long winded.. drink and fired up about a reunion possibility....

we wont hear a slash/axl album if this happens. slash will just be the touring guitarist, and wont redo any parts. The album is done.

You don't know that.  Slash could have been working on his parts since he visited Axl last fall.  We might see the big picture but we don't have the small, yet important, details.

a.k.a. KBear
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2006, 02:52:37 AM »

If it isn't Bucket, I would prefer Slash; but in all honesty, Robin Finck isn't going to be Slash's back up.

This rumor has been denied over and over again. Does a messageboard post or email to the Sludge really matter?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2006, 03:22:54 AM »

Let me clarify something for everyone. If you ever read something like this:

"well, uh...(i can't give out the source)."

Just ignore everything else the person has to say.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: