Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:10:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread  (Read 27058 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 02:29:22 PM »

I did NOT make the rumor up! My friend sent that stuff to me in an IM and he included that link at the bottom after he copied and pasted everything. He wouldn't exactly make shit up either. He sent me the stuff about GN'R and VR, and there was a blurb about Alice In Chains in there too that has nothing to do with anything. The AIC one is there, so I'm guessing the GN'R/VR stuff was yanked.

And the Duff story is on the main page at Metal Sludge.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 02:30:25 PM »

That would explain it..my friend is a big reader of melodicrock.com too - he just didn't give me a link to that site.

Jarmo, darknemus, and numerous others can attest that I have never made shit up, I just post what I hear/read elsewhere.

-Jeff

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »

thanks, DazRose...

and BurningHills, I'm sorry for doubting ya, I just couldn't find the original story and thought it was odd, that's all.
 beer  peace

GNRevolution... the missing link.
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2006, 02:50:52 PM »

You have to admit, something out there is brewing guys... management or whoever can deny it as much as they like, there's something behind the scenes people are talking.

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »

Haha, all these fuckin' rumors, it reminds me of the old days... But seriously, with may 27 getting closer, we can't even begin to grasp how much of this fuckin' bullshit we're gonna get poured over ourselves unless we get an official statement...

With all these asswholes around looking for attention, I'd like to wish the mods strength and perseverance in the coming months... Welcome To The HTGTH rumor Jungle ?peace

And for the suppliers of these rumors, keep em coming, so I can have a laugh now and then...

EDIT: By the way Burninghills, I don't want to bash you, I understand you are only the messenger...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 02:54:31 PM by padje » Logged
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2006, 02:52:52 PM »

And for the suppliers of these rumors, keep em coming, so I can have a laugh now and then...

Hey, at least it gives us something to talk about Grin

padje
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2006, 02:55:36 PM »

True!  hihi I actually have friends calling or mailing me to ask whats up with GN'R today...
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2006, 03:02:35 PM »

True!? hihi I actually have friends calling or mailing me to ask whats up with GN'R today...

"We don't know either" hihi

Yeah, I seem to be the one my friends go to asking what's happening with them Cool

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2006, 03:07:24 PM »

in a month and a half, we will find out the truth.  In the meantime, I'm gonna kick back and enjoy these bat-shit crazy rumors. Wink

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2006, 03:17:33 PM »

truth? I thought we already knew it.

Now I see the article. ta, Daz and BurningHills. No one was saying you made up something.

I guess The writer thinks it's forever april fool's day with GNR. 
There's no such rumour. No more. not even a column of smoke for the band's side to dispel.
Just some escapist pricks saying whatever they daydream trying to smoke happy fans .
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2006, 03:25:54 PM »

Anyone that believes that BS is just going to? be disapointed. Also the  tech person from hookers and blow said diz was with Axl and the band rehearsing in CA. All the FACTS point to its gonna be the 2002 band minus BH and maybe a new lead player.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:29:15 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
padje
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2006, 03:35:26 PM »

Anyone that believes that BS is just going to? be disapointed. Also the? tech person from hookers and blow said diz was with Axl and the band rehearsing in CA. All the FACTS point to its gonna be the 2002 band minus BH and maybe a new lead player.

He didn't say what band... now did he?? hihi I'm merely sticking to the facts...  ok
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »

Anyone that believes that BS is just going to? be disapointed. Also the? tech person from hookers and blow said diz was with Axl and the band rehearsing in CA. All the FACTS point to its gonna be the 2002 band minus BH and maybe a new lead player.

He didn't say what band... now did he?? hihi I'm merely sticking to the facts...? ok

He said the band has never sounded better, if it was slash and duff and matt he would have said that. How many people have to deny these rumors are bullshit.

Duff is touring with AICs, its been confirmed, how can he be touring with both Gnr and AIC? If anyone is gonna reunite its gonna be just slash and that is it.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Saboteur Cyb. Punk
Banned
Rocker

Buckethead unmasked!!!

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2006, 03:41:33 PM »

He didn't say what band... now did he?? hihi I'm merely sticking to the facts...? ok

He said the band has never sounded better, if it was slash and duff and matt he would have said that. How many people have to deny these rumors are bullshit.

Duff is touring with AICs, its been confirmed, how can he be touring with both Gnr and AIC? If anyone is gonna reunite its gonna be just slash and that is it.

In the same way like Fagot Stinson! rofl

I Mean Acid / Do Ya Like It ?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2006, 03:47:28 PM »

ping
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2006, 04:04:49 PM »

Duff is touring with AICs, its been confirmed, how can he be touring with both Gnr and AIC?

where was this finaly confirmed?? I dont think it has been.... besides AIC has had enough trouble with drugs they dont need "Needles Mckagen" out on tour with them... lol  j/k
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2006, 04:22:51 PM »

like axl once said, the internet seems to be a big garbage can, you can find anything, here?s some humoristic shit i think, most fans dont believe this, this is only stupid ways to get people visit their sites, that?s all...

of course, when it comes to dreaming, i would love it to happen Grin

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2006, 11:08:44 PM »

I think management have shot this down a few times already

You know who is in GN'R. Nothing has changed.

well actually - no. Where has it been confirmed who is in GNR presently? Fortus perhaps, but thats about it          Undecided

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2006, 11:43:19 PM »

Ummm, remember something about Duff's pancreas blowing up because of drug and alcohol abuse?  I think he's clean ok
stranger2U
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2006, 02:32:55 AM »

Some of you brainless people get on this message board each and every day thinking there is really gonna be some suprise performance (reunion) from the original line-up.? You fan the flames, and stir the pot, and to a point, I think alot of you really think that is what's going to happen. rofl

Let's play school for a second.? Ok?? I realize that most of you here on the board are under 20, and probably are new to GNR and that's fine.? Still 'babies' so to speak.? Now........

Axl has his OWN band now.? Axl has a supposed new record coming out with his OWN band now.? There are LEGALITIES, CONTRACTS, and COMMITMENTS, that are positive proof that this "secret" reunion is NOT gonna happen.? Maybe in a fantasy land it could, but not in real life.? By the way, isn't Slash obligated to another band?? ?Quit fooling yourself people.

Axl is not gonna shit on these new members of GNR!!!? They have shown dedication to him, and incase you haven't heard, they have NEW material that only the NEW members are a part of.?

Point is..... Do you really think AXL is gonna dump the new guys........bring in the old guys.......? and forget about all this money, time, work, and heartache he's put into Chinese Democracy?Huh?? If you do, you need to have your head checked.

Besides, it should be dissapointing to think about the old members getting back together.? I mean, not only is it not 1986 anymore, that would mean everything he's been working on for the last decade is scrapped, and the LONG WAIT begins again.? Let's be honest, AXL hasn't got much time left.? He's not getting any younger.

Class over!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: