Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 03:53:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All the reunion rumors / theories / discussions in this thread  (Read 24212 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« on: April 12, 2006, 09:55:02 AM »

These are so pathetic that they're actually funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ORIGINAL GUNS N ROSES, WITH THE CULT AS SUPPORT?:

While Metal Sludge continue their crusade to get to the bottom of dealings within Velvet Revolver...a little extra info has come my way this week.

If you were to believe the rumor mill, plans for a Guns N Roses re-union have firmed, with the upcoming tour dates expected to feature the original line-up (with drummer Matt Sorum from the Use Your Illusion line-up). Apparently the guys have already started rehearsals and plans for extending the current tour dates are being examined.

Also coming to light this week - The Cult are apparently being looked at as a possible support band for the Guns N Roses tour.

Additionally - from another source just today - a Velvet Revolver split could be announced very shortly...

WebLink: www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=200336

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:59:48 AM »

May 27...  Hurry up and get here.

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 10:06:21 AM »

May 27...  Hurry up and get here.

yeah! just made my final payment so i'm there fo shu!  peace

Like peeing clouds!
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 10:07:51 AM »

And for what it's worth..Metal Sludge still insists that Duff is on drugs:

I REALLY hope they get their asses sued for this!

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1247&Itemid=42

Duff McKagan & family not happy about the leaked info.

Our Sludge source in the great state of Washington has just sent us the following information about our recent Duff story.
The only new info I have regarding Duff is that this trip to the martial arts retreat had nothing to do with alcohol. It was strictly drugs this time. I have no idea what drugs. I do know from my source that they are definitely not happy that things leaked and there is a serious clamp down going on now.

If you need to call me feel free.

Metal Sludge
Sludge that makes you go, hmmmm?
Last Updated ( 04/11/06 )

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 10:53:48 AM »

And for what it's worth..Metal Sludge still insists that Duff is on drugs:

I REALLY hope they get their asses sued for this!

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1247&Itemid=42

Duff McKagan & family not happy about the leaked info.

Our Sludge source in the great state of Washington has just sent us the following information about our recent Duff story.
The only new info I have regarding Duff is that this trip to the martial arts retreat had nothing to do with alcohol. It was strictly drugs this time. I have no idea what drugs. I do know from my source that they are definitely not happy that things leaked and there is a serious clamp down going on now.

If you need to call me feel free.

Metal Sludge
Sludge that makes you go, hmmmm?
Last Updated ( 04/11/06 )

even if it`s true, the should shut the fuck up!!  what they`re doing isn`t very cool no

and well....  we`ll se what comes out of this reunion stuff.....   i don`t think anything will happen, although they planned on it. but i definitely don`t discount it anymore peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Origen
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 10:59:37 AM »

I'll  wait till Rock In Rio, but this particular story just sounds fake over others. But we're all going to have to wait till RIR to find out.

And as for Metal Sludge on Duff, I'd laugh my ass off if he sued them, they're talking complete shit and shouldn't be making up all this hit just to get their site reconized.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »

First of all, I don't believe the whole reunion rumor and I have no idea if Duff is using drugs.  But is it even logical that both things could be true?  Does anyone really think Axl would reunite with Duff if he's using drugs?  I think if you want to believe these rumors, you have to pick one or the other.  Personally I think the Duff on drugs rumor is more likely true, but I don't really even believe that. 
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 11:02:18 AM »

Man! Where do they get this stuff from. It's so far-fetched, over-the-top, totally lacking in any reality, that it's hard to even read this crap.

They really haven't got a clue of anything.

@#$%Funker
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »

Can anyone tell me where Guns N' Roses, The Cult, and/or Velvet Revolver are mentioned at that link?  I may be blind, but I just don't see it.

Thanks.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 11:17:17 AM »

Where/how did the stupid GN'R reunion rumor originate in the first place?

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 11:19:36 AM »

from slash saying axl was cool then axl saying slash was cool within a week of each other hihi

then Ross Halfin said they were reuniting @ Download Festival

Origen
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 11:20:20 AM »

Can anyone tell me where Guns N' Roses, The Cult, and/or Velvet Revolver are mentioned at that link?? I may be blind, but I just don't see it.

Thanks.

I just searched the page and there is NOT a mention of Duff, The Cult or GnR.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:23:13 AM by Origen » Logged
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 11:22:03 AM »

Can anyone tell me where Guns N' Roses, The Cult, and/or Velvet Revolver are mentioned at that link?? I may be blind, but I just don't see it.

Thanks.

You're not alone.  I don't see mention of The Cult, Guns, or VR.  Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm not seeing how that link corresponds with the post at all...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »

Can anyone tell me where Guns N' Roses, The Cult, and/or Velvet Revolver are mentioned at that link?  I may be blind, but I just don't see it.

Thanks.

You're not alone.  I don't see mention of The Cult, Guns, or VR.  Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm not seeing how that link corresponds with the post at all...

i didn`t bother reading that "source", but i`ve got one random question: is it cool to post rumours with a source, that is no source, thinking that people won?t read it anyways?? hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 11:28:34 AM »

from slash saying axl was cool then axl saying slash was cool within a week of each other hihi

Figures.

People are stupid.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:33:54 AM by Kayoss » Logged

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 11:31:18 AM »

Figures.

People are stupid.

yep, but it is odd that the rumors won't stop. They keep rearing their ugly head.

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 11:33:37 AM »

Figures.

People are stupid.

yep, but it is odd that the rumors won't stop. They keep rearing their ugly head.

If he were correct he'd be suggesting that Axl will play the first six shows with the current line-up, then suddenly send them all home and bring Slash and Duff in at Download.  Dude is a retard.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 11:41:29 AM »

Why do they keep insisting that this band will reunite...It just ain't gonna happen...and in the slightest chance that it ever does..it's not going to be now.   

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Gunnershome
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 11:45:36 AM »

"It" will never happen again.those who think that must go to church and pray that they live for 1000 years.dream on
jesuswithamullet
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 11:47:47 AM »

First of all, I don't believe the whole reunion rumor and I have no idea if Duff is using drugs.  But is it even logical that both things could be true?  Does anyone really think Axl would reunite with Duff if he's using drugs?  I think if you want to believe these rumors, you have to pick one or the other.  Personally I think the Duff on drugs rumor is more likely true, but I don't really even believe that. 

If he was really trying to get a reunion going, Axl would make sure everyone is clean by the time of the tour.  Sending someone to rehab might be a last minute effort to make sure of that

I'm not saying any of this is true, but if it were that'd be one explanation
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: