Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:05:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Matt Sorum meets Axl in NYC
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Matt Sorum meets Axl in NYC  (Read 15998 times)
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2006, 04:44:29 AM »

Anyone who thinks there is going to be a 'surprise' reunion on this tour needs to urgently seek medical help.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2006, 04:51:26 AM »

Anyone who thinks there is going to be a 'surprise' reunion on this tour needs to urgently seek medical help.

but maybe slash only back in the band??
shaun
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2006, 05:12:34 AM »

It's all good, it's good to hear Axl acted normal with Sorum, it can only make Axl's life easy'er. Seems the only real tension between old and new Gn'R (assuming there is any tension) is between Axl and Duff/Slash.
shaun
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2006, 05:13:47 AM »

Jarmo, sure did find that nugget quickly. 

It was e-mailed to me....

/jarmo

there was me thinking you live on Sorum's blogg  Grin
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2006, 05:34:52 AM »

All must bow down to Axl  hihi
I'm glad everyone is being cool with each other smoking

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2006, 06:01:29 AM »

This is good news, I would love to see the old guys bury the hatchet. I don't want a reunion any time soon I'd be happy just to see the old guys getting along as friends beer
dzosua
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2006, 06:08:12 AM »

yeah, it's cool that they get along... But what that "cool" really means - only Axl (and other involved) know's ... As for Axl's behaviour, we'll have to wait and see what he'll say/how he'll act at the concerts,... If he starts with the same old shit "Where's Slash? He's in my ass,that's where he is!", "Izzy couldn't here himself..." and other verbal assaults, all these crap of saying hello and driving around (fuck, Matt's blog sounds like:Yeah, and then we went to a deserted place and started to make out) is just gonna a pile of old shit for as to eat with a great appetite.

I seriously doubt about Axl's intentions... And we know get to the point if a reunion actually makes sense? Two (or eventuelly six people, divided into two groups - 1) Axl group 2)antiAxl group) individuals that hate each other more than anything... So, if Axl doesn't stop his shit and fuckin around (remember what he's been saying 'bout Warren Beatty in Paris? Deja vu, motherfucker, who is know trying to control other people's lives?) in his own little head of his, then all this fuss about seeing each other doesn't make any sense....

BTW: Ask yourself this: you all probably have an ex girl/boyfriend, right? Well, imagine it's been like 9 years since you parted. And by coincidence you saw him/her 'bout 6 years ago... And now you meet again... It's a nice chat, he/she drives you to your place...Does that fuckin mean, that you gona fuck all night long and that you gonna be together again? Jesus people, be realistic.
Vegar
Rocker

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2006, 06:12:57 AM »

Yes this is god news, nice that they are sort of friends..  beer
But its strange that its Matt though, he's been quite mad at Axl the last years..
A reunion seems likely in some years, depending on how it goes with Chinese Democracy, the other new Cd's and the tour.

No way Axl would fire Tommy, Richard and the rest , after working with them for all these years when there has been "bad blood" between Axl and the old Guns the whole time!..

Just use your head and in the end
You?ll find your inspiration,
To choose your steps, I won't regret
This kind of aggravation
Megaguns
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2006, 06:33:29 AM »

Yes this is god news, nice that they are sort of friends..? beer
But its strange that its Matt though, he's been quite mad at Axl the last years..
A reunion seems likely in some years, depending on how it goes with Chinese Democracy, the other new Cd's and the tour.

No way Axl would fire Tommy, Richard and the rest , after working with them for all these years when there has been "bad blood" between Axl and the old Guns the whole time!..
Axl could fire them easily, cmon this is Axl Rose. In reality it would not take much for a reunion, If they all put there heads togethor and wanted to do it, nobody would try to stop them, promoters would be lined up, and it would probably be the biggest tour ever. obviously the $ dont mean much to axl or they would have done it by now but im sure almost everyone else would.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2006, 06:55:29 AM »

This was nice to hear, but don't think anything is going to come out of it. Matt loves to kiss ass!!!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2006, 07:11:29 AM »

what a bunch of hypocrites  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2006, 07:15:00 AM »

Fuck Matt Sorum he sucks.... Brain is the best Drummer GnR have ever had.... Iam glad he can be nice to Axl and Axl nice to him at a club after they get a few cocktails in em.. but i realy dont think and hope that he ever plays with Axl again.... he sucks anyways...
godiva
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2006, 07:26:56 AM »

I think some people are reading WAY too much into this. Sure, there has been a couple of 'signs' that a reunion is about to happen, but for every sign, there are hundreds of other signs saying the exact opposite. I don't think there will be a reunion (at least not on the upcoming tour), and I'm quite pleased with that. I'm looking forward to seeing the new guys. When CD is released and the tour is over, I would love to see the old guys jamming away together, but for now I'm looking forward to seeing Mr Finck and Fortus and Stinson. I agree with Leesixxrose, Brain is a far better drummer than Matt anyways.
badapple81
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2006, 07:33:10 AM »

Interesting the mention of clearing a few things up.. I guess that included the recent law suit press release.. that would have been interesting..

Please quit with the reunion stuff.. GN'R are about to tour with the current line up and VR are recording an album for gods sake  Roll Eyes
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2006, 07:37:44 AM »

Interesting the mention of clearing a few things up.. I guess that included the recent law suit press release.. that would have been interesting..

Please quit with the reunion stuff.. GN'R are about to tour with the current line up and VR are recording an album for gods sake? Roll Eyes

thats what i hope....
badapple81
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2006, 07:39:56 AM »

Also interesting.. hasn't see him in 6 years.. I wonder when they bumped into each other in 2000..

I wonder what else they cleared up.. the 'additional musicians' thing in Live Era maybe  hihi

Hope Axl didn't have any piano music on in the ride home  Smiley
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2006, 07:48:57 AM »

cool, that those guys met eachother and came along ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2006, 07:53:40 AM »

Fuck matt!

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2006, 07:57:43 AM »

I doubt that reunion is posible now on euro tour,maybe we can see Slash but completly reunion isn't posible!!!
But in future we could see reunion,especialy we can see that guys from the old band talked shit about ine other but whey they saw wach other they remembered old good days

I have never seen so many tree
Origen
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2006, 08:18:03 AM »

Wow real smart with the responces like "fuck matt" or "matt sucks", idiots  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: