Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:29:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible new version of IRS out there?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible new version of IRS out there?  (Read 99230 times)
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #380 on: April 12, 2006, 10:24:35 PM »

What happened ?! The radio show folls down ?! what ta fuck !!! Dont work anymore .

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #381 on: April 12, 2006, 10:24:45 PM »

razz wants us to suck his dick now... thanx to the the people who uploaded it? rant ;P? rofl

thanks to chinsedemocracy.com for the link
yer and the other person? ok (theres a 6 mb file one too)

whats on that one? more of his banter and jokes? lol.. we should have asked him in the first few pages who was the artist who played the new version of IRS... coz it sure wasnt Gnr... lol...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #382 on: April 12, 2006, 10:25:01 PM »

i didnt upload it or record it......? Cool
yeeaahh sure buddy ?rofl rofl
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #383 on: April 12, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »

ha ha the GNR camp have shut down the razz ?rofl

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #384 on: April 12, 2006, 10:26:28 PM »

Congrats on ur email Razz good luck with ur future dealings with Merck and Sanctuary!

Oh and no one really gives a shit that you got a "personal email from the head of Sanctuary" big deal, anyone with half a brain can contact Merck and talk about anything they want to with the guy, who is, i might add a decent enough person to reply!

Secondly, none of us ratted on ur ass, you chose to boast about having a new GnR track on the one GnR message board that is hosted by the fucking management of the band! Everything all of us do is stored on their servers. Im sure if Axls lawyers have nothing better to do they will take great pleasure in deeply analysing all the shit you posted throughout the last few days and building a nice little case against you!

They wont though, because its pointless to waiste their educated minds on.......... im going to stop, ive made my point!

Jonx
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:27:59 PM by Jonx » Logged
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #385 on: April 12, 2006, 10:27:30 PM »

Razz, I hope it wasn't you that made this cause it's going to cost you alot of credibility if you did....

EDIT:
If you didn't, you might want to redeem yourself by releasing the whole song/ TWAT so that you can justify your belief that they are real and that you didn't do it...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:29:12 PM by jbenzz » Logged

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Steel_Angel
« Reply #386 on: April 12, 2006, 10:27:38 PM »

yo i wanted to hear more razz radio ?Undecided
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #387 on: April 12, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »

Back to the hell Frozen for sure you can hear from there . ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #388 on: April 12, 2006, 10:30:10 PM »

Oh and no one really gives a shit that you got a "personal email from the head of Sanctuary" big deal, anyone with half a brain can contact Merck and talk about anything they want to with the guy, who is, i might add a decent enough person to reply!

Yeah. I've spoken to Merk about everything under the sun; except GNR...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #389 on: April 12, 2006, 10:30:59 PM »

Back to the hell Frozen for sure you can hear from there . ok
Roll Eyes
allmysalvation
« Reply #390 on: April 12, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »

Hey RaZZ can you say my name on the radio and then play TWAT?

and then, when your done starting the track, kill yourself.
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2006, 10:31:55 PM »

April 13th, 2006

Alright, when I get an e-mail from Merck asking me why I was "threatening" to release the song, I've had just about enough.

Things go back to normal, starting now, and we brush off the GnR shit here for good.

Nothing against Axl. He's never done me wrong. I don't have the patience to deal with lawyers for NOT releasing leaked tracks.

And hey, I'm sure the files are out there. In fact, I'm sure there's even more than what I was given. But you won't be getting them from me.

I love the attention, and I got to take some greedy little shits for one helluva ride.

But I don't do headaches, lawyers, and bullshit.

It ain't me.

Check back in a day or two for a new Rant.

new post at illit

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2006, 10:32:14 PM »

He cant speak about the aspects of Guns N Roses we want to know about because at the end of the day Axl doesnt want us to know, and Merck works for Axl!

Jonx
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »

I ?bet merk did not even email him and he is just claiming that. Like I said this is what he wanted. He wanted all this attention and now he does not have to share his bullshit tracks. Like I siad if he really wanted to share, he would have NOT told anyonehe had them and just leaked them under a fake name. But put it on his gay site saying he has ?them, to get hits, then claims merk emailed him a C and D so now he doesnt have to share what he doesnt have.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #394 on: April 12, 2006, 10:33:11 PM »

He cant speak about the aspects of Guns N Roses we want to know about because at the end of the day Axl doesnt want us to know, and Merck works for Axl!

Jonx

I know, that's why I never brought them up Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #395 on: April 12, 2006, 10:33:26 PM »

i hate your stinkin' guts razz

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2006, 10:33:39 PM »

April 13th, 2006

Alright, when I get an e-mail from Merck asking me why I was "threatening" to release the song, I've had just about enough.

Things go back to normal, starting now, and we brush off the GnR shit here for good.

Nothing against Axl. He's never done me wrong. I don't have the patience to deal with lawyers for NOT releasing leaked tracks.

And hey, I'm sure the files are out there. In fact, I'm sure there's even more than what I was given. But you won't be getting them from me.

I love the attention, and I got to take some greedy little shits for one helluva ride.

It ain't me.

new post at illit

Did he email you? ?hihi
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2006, 10:35:28 PM »

April 13th, 2006

It ain't me.

new post at illit

Did he email you? ?hihi
its at illitpress.com but haha i pmed him and fucked with him acting all tough and shit he thought it was funny. i said dont fuck with gnr fans

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2006, 10:35:50 PM »

April 13th, 2006

It ain't me.

new post at illit

whatever "Razz" if it isnt you then why would make a big public display about something you know is illegal to begin with. Then when and if you get warned you buckle like a little bitch.. ?If you dont have the balls then you should have just shut your mouth coz you walk away looking foolish... if you wanted people to listen to your radio station or your "rants" you should just open a myspace account... ?ok
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2006, 10:36:09 PM »

I just asked merk and he said he never sent a C and D to Razz since the version that is floating around doesnt exist since Axl never recorded anything that sounds like that. rofl

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: