Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:12:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible new version of IRS out there?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible new version of IRS out there?  (Read 99021 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #320 on: April 12, 2006, 09:55:16 PM »

darknemus, you're wise beyond your years. And that's why we have to kill you now.

WOWWWWW.theres a guy on here threatening to kill DARKNEMUS

I SAY BAN HIM  yes

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #321 on: April 12, 2006, 09:55:38 PM »

Dave you're just pissed off I didn't send them to you, and felt all hurt by it, thereby carrying on like a 3 year old that wasn't allowed to have MacDonald's.

As far as your comment, I already covered that on the radio station.

And hey, no skin off my back, like I said. The heats off me, and I still got some attention. That must have been what I was after, right? Guess I did out pretty well, while you felt the need to cry like a sad, pathetic baby in order to get what he wanted.

You poor, poor dear.
this guy really seems to have a problem with you dave

That is being im calling him out and showing how he is a fraud. Like I said, if he never wanted management to shut his site down, why would he admit to having more leaks? He cant even answer that simple question

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #322 on: April 12, 2006, 09:55:45 PM »

Who is Razz, and why should we care about him. The only reason he holds onto it, is because he has issues. If that's him (Razz) on the radio, talking about GnR' fans like that, then I don't want anything from him. I've heard IRS, and unless the song has completely changed, then why are you guys hyped up?

Hey Razz, fuck you.
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #323 on: April 12, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

pm?
Gnr_man202
Headliner

...CD comes out when?

« Reply #324 on: April 12, 2006, 09:56:11 PM »

I'd like to say thanks, thanks for spreading at least SOME of the wealth for the GnR community.

I'll be visiting the site more often now ?Smiley

CD came out?!!!! CD came out?!!!!!
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #325 on: April 12, 2006, 09:57:13 PM »

Who is Razz, and why should we care about him. The only reason he holds onto it, is because he has issues. If that's him (Razz) on the radio, talking about GnR' fans like that, then I don't want anything from him. I've heard IRS, and unless the song has completely changed, then why are you guys hyped up?

Hey Razz, fuck you.

rofl rofl

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #326 on: April 12, 2006, 09:58:11 PM »

That's what everyone is saying that the drums sound really shit and is fake...

Honestly, I can't notice any difference because I've only listened to the other IRS version once or twice.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #327 on: April 12, 2006, 09:58:29 PM »

HTGTh....the best gnr forum on the net ?ok oh yes.. its true its true.
and stop bashing razz  Angry
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2006, 09:58:43 PM »

The only showdown you might see between myself and Razz is a fight over who might pay the bartab.  I'd buy the guy a drink - see, I don't let this stuff affect me personally.  I'm not freaking out and spazzing over the possibility of another version of IRS.  What I'm doing is laying out the logic for ALL OF YOU that if Razz has it, then others probably do, too.  That means that whether Razz says "fuck it" and makes a yousendit link or two doesn't really matter in the long run.  The track(s) will get out.  Heck, as this album gets mastered, I bet we see alot more of this. 

Sometimes, I hate to say it (because I know it ain't easy as a Guns fan) - patience is a virtue.  Let these things play out.. I can assure you that any REAL FAN is going to generate the correct end result, in the end.  It just might take them a bit of soul searching and planning to get there. 

Razz, first beer's on me.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #329 on: April 12, 2006, 09:59:07 PM »

I got the 10 secs clip
who wants it
I got it off a diff board
cd.com

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2006, 09:59:29 PM »

Dave you're just pissed off I didn't send them to you, and felt all hurt by it, thereby carrying on like a 3 year old that wasn't allowed to have MacDonald's.

As far as your comment, I already covered that on the radio station.

And hey, no skin off my back, like I said. The heats off me, and I still got some attention. That must have been what I was after, right? Guess I did out pretty well, while you felt the need to cry like a sad, pathetic baby in order to get what he wanted.

You poor, poor dear.
this guy really seems to have a problem with you dave

That is being im calling him out and showing how he is a fraud. Like I said, if he never wanted management to shut his site down, why would he admit to having more leaks? He cant even answer that simple question

100% in aggreement with you Dave, this topic needs to be locked..... everyone here is feeding this guys ego! If you dont have the 10 second clip you are not missing out on anything!

Jonx
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2006, 09:59:47 PM »

i'll take it dave, thanks

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

Hey man why didnt you pick a better spot in the song to show the 10 secs??
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #333 on: April 12, 2006, 10:00:15 PM »

anyone has in mp3 format ? mp4 dont work for me

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2006, 10:00:43 PM »

I got the 10 secs clip
who wants it
I got it off a diff board
cd.com

send it to me... please.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2006, 10:01:52 PM »

The only showdown you might see between myself and Razz is a fight over who might pay the bartab.? I'd buy the guy a drink - see, I don't let this stuff affect me personally.? I'm not freaking out and spazzing over the possibility of another version of IRS.? What I'm doing is laying out the logic for ALL OF YOU that if Razz has it, then others probably do, too.? That means that whether Razz says "fuck it" and makes a yousendit link or two doesn't really matter in the long run.? The track(s) will get out.? Heck, as this album gets mastered, I bet we see alot more of this.?

Sometimes, I hate to say it (because I know it ain't easy as a Guns fan) - patience is a virtue.? Let these things play out.. I can assure you that any REAL FAN is going to generate the correct end result, in the end.? It just might take them a bit of soul searching and planning to get there.?

-darknemus

yeah but the other fans who have it aint shouting about it and waving it in everybodys face are they!

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2006, 10:02:45 PM »

The only showdown you might see between myself and Razz is a fight over who might pay the bartab.? I'd buy the guy a drink - see, I don't let this stuff affect me personally.? I'm not freaking out and spazzing over the possibility of another version of IRS.? What I'm doing is laying out the logic for ALL OF YOU that if Razz has it, then others probably do, too.? That means that whether Razz says "fuck it" and makes a yousendit link or two doesn't really matter in the long run.? The track(s) will get out.? Heck, as this album gets mastered, I bet we see alot more of this.?

Sometimes, I hate to say it (because I know it ain't easy as a Guns fan) - patience is a virtue.? Let these things play out.. I can assure you that any REAL FAN is going to generate the correct end result, in the end.? It just might take them a bit of soul searching and planning to get there.?

-darknemus

yeah but the other fans who have it aint shouting about it and waving it in everybodys face are they!

Coz the shit is prolly fake fake fake.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2006, 10:04:03 PM »

The only showdown you might see between myself and Razz is a fight over who might pay the bartab.  I'd buy the guy a drink - see, I don't let this stuff affect me personally.  I'm not freaking out and spazzing over the possibility of another version of IRS.  What I'm doing is laying out the logic for ALL OF YOU that if Razz has it, then others probably do, too.  That means that whether Razz says "fuck it" and makes a yousendit link or two doesn't really matter in the long run.  The track(s) will get out.  Heck, as this album gets mastered, I bet we see alot more of this. 

Sometimes, I hate to say it (because I know it ain't easy as a Guns fan) - patience is a virtue.  Let these things play out.. I can assure you that any REAL FAN is going to generate the correct end result, in the end.  It just might take them a bit of soul searching and planning to get there. 

-darknemus

It is, listen to the snare drum, the drummer can barely even play the beat!

Jonx
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2006, 10:04:37 PM »

-darknemus

it sounds fake
like someoneadded the drums with a drum machine

Steel_Angel
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2006, 10:04:39 PM »

i think its  fake too but...i still dont know.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: