Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:27:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible new version of IRS out there?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible new version of IRS out there?  (Read 99202 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2006, 09:44:43 PM »

By all means Axl. Burst the ol' bubble. No skin off my back.

Let's see what ya got son.
lets just say the pin is out my friend

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2006, 09:45:26 PM »

Whoever uploaded it, thanks for sharing  ok
GunsNHalen
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2006, 09:46:11 PM »

share the wealth! PM me please!!!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2006, 09:46:35 PM »

I guess you will release the songs eventually, because from what I see on your site, you hate the way the band has threated us fans.

I can live with waiting some more, and I guess others can to.

the quickest way would probably be for all of us to make your site a homepage for a while and that way everybody's a winner

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »

And darknemus, I understand.

My only problem is, the whole my site getting shut down think.

The problem is, you have fans that will wait for 14 years for an album, and can't wait more than 10 minutes for a song that's of poorer quality than one we already have.

And darknemus, my hat goes off to you. It's because of the original I.R.S. leak that we've all gone completely insane. Kudos, good sir.

And yes, I'm going to bask in the attention. I'm greedy. If people don't like it, boycott my site. Boycott the place I work, and the city I live in.

And I'd tell ya where that is, but I'm not up for mass murder from 1000 people knocking at my door 24/7

If you did not want to get your site shut down, ?you NEVER would have admitted having the song and would have leaked it under a different name or even give it to dark so he could leak it, but no you did not do that, you draw attention to your site claiming you have more leaks so if they leak you are to blame by management, how does that make sense?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2006, 09:47:09 PM »

The problem is, you have fans that will wait for 14 years for an album, and can't wait more than 10 minutes for a song that's of poorer quality than one we already have.

And darknemus, my hat goes off to you. It's because of the original I.R.S. leak that we've all gone completely insane. Kudos, good sir.

And yes, I'm going to bask in the attention. I'm greedy. If people don't like it, boycott my site. Boycott the place I work, and the city I live in.

And I'd tell ya where that is, but I'm not up for mass murder from 1000 people knocking at my door 24/7

Razz, I haven't read all 16 pages but why can't we just PM it between each other? ?No one can get in shit for that. ?I'm grateful to you for keeping the original leaks on your site as long as you did and you were one of the last to take them down, but I don't see how sharing the songs (not through the site) can get you in shit...

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »

If you did not want to get your site shut down, ?you NEVER would have admitted having the song and would have leaked it under a different name or even give it to dark so he could leak it, but no you did not do that, you draw attention to your site claiming you have more leaks so if they leak you are to blame by management, how does that make sense?

thats what i said 4 pages back... I still dont think 10 seconds of something makes it legit.... 
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2006, 09:48:23 PM »

So you looking forward to that "warm and fuzzy feeling" your going to get when you have a nice little Cease and Decist letter waiting in ur mailbox in a few days!

Jonx
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2006, 09:48:46 PM »

Dave you're just pissed off I didn't send them to you, and felt all hurt by it, thereby carrying on like a 3 year old that wasn't allowed to have MacDonald's.

As far as your comment, I already covered that on the radio station.

And hey, no skin off my back, like I said. The heats off me, and I still got some attention. That must have been what I was after, right? Guess I did out pretty well, while you felt the need to cry like a sad, pathetic baby in order to get what he wanted.

You poor, poor dear.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »

Whoever uploaded it, thanks for sharing? ok

PM PLEASE !?

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
speak_truth
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2006, 09:49:37 PM »

Pm the song Grin
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2006, 09:49:42 PM »

Christ people just put it out there, ur not going to get in trouble..... this guy is obviously getting off big time on all the attention. Why dont you just share the entire song for the community, or put it on ur site and make people click at least 10 of ur links.... if its money you want just get people to do that, that way everyone benifits!

Jonx
that was the first time, everyone was warned, now someone might actually get fucked royally for postin a leak!

rofl

I so want to say something but i wont until he finally admits that he has no intention of putting it out there! Bring it

Jonx
ill say it then

RAZZ YOU FREAK,STOP FUKIN WITH EVERYONES HEAD COZ I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING HERE THAT WILL FUK UP YOUR PLANS? hihi

Oh...do tell.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2006, 09:49:44 PM »

Dave you're just pissed off I didn't send them to you, and felt all hurt by it, thereby carrying on like a 3 year old that wasn't allowed to have MacDonald's.

And hey, no skin off my back, like I said. The heats off me, and I still got some attention. That must have been what I was after, right? Guess I did out pretty well, while you felt the need to cry like a sad, pathetic baby in order to get what he wanted.

You poor, poor dear.

what are u fucking with dave for? nobody even knows what you have is real...
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2006, 09:50:55 PM »

Guys,

The bottom line is, you begging Razz to post it isn't going to help, I don't think.  If / when he wants to, he will.  In the meantime - think about it logically for a moment.  Razz has this track, at least (or, to be accurate, 10 seconds of it at least) - He obviously got it from someone.  I truly feel by the time we get  these leaks we're about 4-6 levels down the proverbial 'food chain' - which means its only a matter of time - regardless of if Razz chooses to be a kind, generous individual or not.  I hope that he does - but that's not my place to tell him what to do.  Like I said before - lets just keep in mind that, when it comes down to it, we're ALL fans and our motivation shouldn't be greed - but should be sharing the music with our fellow fans.  Thats what's kept the music 'industry' going for far, far longer than any of us have even been alive.  Heck, two cavemen banging rocks together 100,000 years ago meant nothing until a 3rd caveman heard it.  Just saying.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:07 PM »

You poor, poor dear.
If anyone is acting like they are THREE ITS YOU.
You are like a little kid who has a piece of candy and is saying na na na na, you cant have none.
You are the one who calls attention to yourself and claims to have leaks, you are doing it because you want the attention. I am just calling you out like the fraud that you are. You are just an attention whore. Is obvious what are you doing and its pathetic. Like I said you never should have said anything about having these leaks if you did not want gnr management on your ass to shut your site down if you leaked them. You did it so you would not share them and claim that you cant bc you got anothere C and D for merk.

Everyone can see your con. I am just looking out for the board while you are fucking with them. What have you shared? Everything you hosted on your site you got from me. And now you have stuff that we dont have and you are not sharing.

So who is acting three again?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:23 PM »

darknemus, you're wise beyond your years. And that's why we have to kill you now.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:26 PM »

hook it up
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:28 PM »

Ok, firstly that drum kitt sounds like complete shit! Secondly whoever that is playing drums needs to take some bloody lessons! We are being royally fucked with!

Jonx
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:57 PM »

You poor, poor dear.
this guy really seems to have a problem with you dave

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2006, 09:54:04 PM »

darknemus, you're wise beyond your years. And that's why we have to kill you now.

thats a threat yo, theres gonna be a showdown

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: