Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible new version of IRS out there?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible new version of IRS out there?  (Read 99097 times)
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #280 on: April 12, 2006, 09:34:06 PM »

its hysterical actually!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #281 on: April 12, 2006, 09:35:10 PM »

htere he goes again.thats one big fukin horse

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #282 on: April 12, 2006, 09:35:28 PM »

You're welcome dman.

And haven't we been off topic for the last 10 pages? I mean really, it's turned into requests, one liners, and either people loving or hating me.

With the odd I.R.S. mention.

C'mon, can we just stay off topic? I'm having great fun ?hihi
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #283 on: April 12, 2006, 09:35:59 PM »

hes wearing a dress

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #284 on: April 12, 2006, 09:36:09 PM »

Christ people just put it out there, ur not going to get in trouble..... this guy is obviously getting off big time on all the attention. Why dont you just share the entire song for the community, or put it on ur site and make people click at least 10 of ur links.... if its money you want just get people to do that, that way everyone benifits!

Jonx
that was the first time, everyone was warned, now someone might actually get fucked royally for postin a leak!

bullshit
if he thought he was gonan get fucked over for a leak why even mention you have one
dont be so naive

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #285 on: April 12, 2006, 09:36:15 PM »

yeah really dont post it, even though i just asked somebody for it i recant that statement.  Dude(razz) is right, dont fuck everything up for 10 secs, wait it out and maybe well get the song in a day or two or somethin,  but please dont fuck this up, he just wanted to prove too all you asshole naysayers out there that he did in fact have some shit we havent heard before, which he did, so now we all need to chill until he or someone finds some sort of way to get the new irs out there without someone getting caught up in legal bullshit!!

what do you mean dont fuck everything up? if he didnt want anyone posting it or hearing it why the fuck did he say he had it in the first place? If you are not gonna fucking leak it dont say you fucking have it
True, but he was just letting us know that some other news is out there, and all these faggots said hes a liar and started questioning him,  so he wanted to prove it to shut all the dickheads up and now their still bitching!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #286 on: April 12, 2006, 09:36:44 PM »

so are we gonna get the link to the 10 seconds or not?!!!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:29 PM »

hes doing handstands now

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:37 PM »

yeah really dont post it, even though i just asked somebody for it i recant that statement.? Dude(razz) is right, dont fuck everything up for 10 secs, wait it out and maybe well get the song in a day or two or somethin,? but please dont fuck this up, he just wanted to prove too all you asshole naysayers out there that he did in fact have some shit we havent heard before, which he did, so now we all need to chill until he or someone finds some sort of way to get the new irs out there without someone getting caught up in legal bullshit!!

what do you mean dont fuck everything up? if he didnt want anyone posting it or hearing it why the fuck did he say he had it in the first place? If you are not gonna fucking leak it dont say you fucking have it
True, but he was just letting us know that some other news is out there, and all these faggots said hes a liar and started questioning him,? so he wanted to prove it to shut all the dickheads up and now their still bitching!

people are bitching because he is waving it in our faces he has something but is not gonna share it
fuck that shit

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »

As the person who put the first crappy recording of IRS into "mass distribution" let me just say this.  I think its great if Razz has this / more tracks.  I hope that, as a fan, he realizes we ALL have an interest in listening to the music.  Just please keep that in mind as a fan, Razz.  Try not to let getting caught up in the hype of the attention take away from what brings us all here, the music.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:44 PM »

Don't think so, the guy thinks he's gonna get into trouble if he uploads it.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:49 PM »

Christ people just put it out there, ur not going to get in trouble..... this guy is obviously getting off big time on all the attention. Why dont you just share the entire song for the community, or put it on ur site and make people click at least 10 of ur links.... if its money you want just get people to do that, that way everyone benifits!

Jonx
that was the first time, everyone was warned, now someone might actually get fucked royally for postin a leak!

rofl

I so want to say something but i wont until he finally admits that he has no intention of putting it out there! Bring it

Jonx
GunsNHalen
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2006, 09:38:07 PM »

could someone please send me the song?
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2006, 09:38:14 PM »

no cuz razzmtazz wont let us.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2006, 09:39:35 PM »

Jonx

rofl

I so want to say something but i wont until he finally admits that he has no intention of putting it out there! Bring it

Jonx
ill say it then

RAZZ YOU FREAK,STOP FUKIN WITH EVERYONES HEAD COZ I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING HERE THAT WILL FUK UP YOUR PLANS  hihi

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2006, 09:40:02 PM »

You're welcome dman.

And haven't we been off topic for the last 10 pages? I mean really, it's turned into requests, one liners, and either people loving or hating me.

With the odd I.R.S. mention.
completey off topic, and these posts arent even funny, usually when someones gettin bashed in here there is some clever remarks, not today, its just sad.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2006, 09:41:19 PM »

As the person who put the first crappy recording of IRS into "mass distribution" let me just say this.? I think its great if Razz has this / more tracks.? I hope that, as a fan, he realizes we ALL have an interest in listening to the music.? Just please keep that in mind as a fan, Razz.? Try not to let getting caught up in the hype of the attention take away from what brings us all here, the music.

-darknemus

Easily the best post in this entire thread. No bashing,not even really a request for the track. beer

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2006, 09:42:20 PM »

And darknemus, I understand.

My only problem is, the whole my site getting shut down think.

The problem is, you have fans that will wait for 14 years for an album, and can't wait more than 10 minutes for a song that's of poorer quality than one we already have.

And darknemus, my hat goes off to you. It's because of the original I.R.S. leak that we've all gone completely insane. Kudos, good sir.

And yes, I'm going to bask in the attention. I'm greedy. If people don't like it, boycott my site. Boycott the place I work, and the city I live in.

And I'd tell ya where that is, but I'm not up for mass murder from 1000 people knocking at my door 24/7

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2006, 09:43:03 PM »

yeah really dont post it, even though i just asked somebody for it i recant that statement.? Dude(razz) is right, dont fuck everything up for 10 secs, wait it out and maybe well get the song in a day or two or somethin,? but please dont fuck this up, he just wanted to prove too all you asshole naysayers out there that he did in fact have some shit we havent heard before, which he did, so now we all need to chill until he or someone finds some sort of way to get the new irs out there without someone getting caught up in legal bullshit!!

exactly....
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2006, 09:43:26 PM »

By all means Axl. Burst the ol' bubble. No skin off my back.

Let's see what ya got son.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: