Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:26:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  from page 6
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: from page 6  (Read 2226 times)
RichardNixon
« on: April 11, 2006, 10:52:40 AM »

Page Six:

April 11, 2006 -- SCOTT Weiland "stumbled" into the Key Club in Hollywood last week, according to a witness - but a flack denies the claim. The supposedly sober Velvet Revolver frontman, who's been in and out of rehab for drugs and booze, later jumped onstage and belted out the Guns N' Roses classic, "It's So Easy," backed by club house band, Metal Skool. Since Weiland has been having a vicious war of words with GN'R singer Axl Rose as of late, his selection only fueled rumors that he was under the influence. But a spokeswoman for Azoff Management, the powerhouse firm that handles Velvet Revolver, said our source must have been bleary-eyed. "There is no truth to that whatsoever," she said, and also dismissed rumors that Weiland was feuding with his Velvet Revolver bandmates. "They are in the studio recording an album." Earlier that night at Key Club, "Jackass" jerk Steve-O jumped onstage and shattered a light bulb on his shaved head, opening a nasty gash that gushed blood all over him. "He just laughed and rubbed it all over his face," said our spy. "The scary part is it didn't stop a bunch of hot chicks from grabbing him and hitting on him when he got off the stage."
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »

An honest question.  I know Page 6 is a gossip page, but how oftern do they turn out to be correct?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 11:05:37 AM »

they are often correct but the have people that find these scoops, no big time investigation goes into these claims
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 11:36:48 AM »

Quote from: Page Six
SCOTT Weiland "stumbled" into the Key Club in Hollywood last week ...? later jumped onstage and belted out the Guns N' Roses classic, "It's So Easy," backed by club house band, Metal Skool. ...? his selection only fueled rumors that he was under the influence.

I don't think Scotty was drugged up.? no? ?Of course he sang a GNR song ... Nobody could expect the house band to know any VR songs off the top of their heads.? rofl

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:38:53 AM »

SCOTT Weiland "stumbled" into the Key Club in Hollywood last week ...? later jumped onstage and belted out the Guns N' Roses classic, "It's So Easy," backed by club house band, Metal Skool. ...? his selection only fueled rumors that he was under the influence.

I don't think Scotty was drugged up.? no? ?Of course he sang a GNR song ... Nobody could expect the house band to know any VR songs off the top of their heads.? rofl

well they acted like they didn't even know that cover was part of the past tour... They are saying he was so fucking hammered he forgot what band he was in hihi but was able to perform a song he wasn't familiar with
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 11:45:12 AM »

I hope he wasn't drinking.  With his past being the way he is it's only a matter of time until he starts using.  Thats how it starts with people with the "addict" gene.  I hope this is bullshit.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 12:36:07 PM »

I hope he wasn't drinking.? With his past being the way he is it's only a matter of time until he starts using.? Thats how it starts with people with the "addict" gene.? I hope this is bullshit.

neither do i... Too many rumors around these days though ,look at the duff in rehab thing
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 12:41:21 PM »

its so easy to toss in their that he stumbled his way in!
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 04:02:36 PM »

I wouldn't be so sure..... Plenty of bands have been doing VR songs at bars and clubs..... I have seen Slither and FTP anyway.. My band also does Dirty Little Thing.

W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »

I wouldn't be so sure..... Plenty of bands have been doing VR songs at bars and clubs..... I have seen Slither and FTP anyway.. My band also does Dirty Little Thing.

It's Metal Skool, they only play 80's rock songs.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »

It's Metal Skool, they only play 80's rock songs.

Well there you go.. Shows what the hell I know!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: