Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:20:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Duff to play same festivals as GNR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff to play same festivals as GNR  (Read 13935 times)
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 05:37:54 AM »

Quote from: JB9988
not very he doesnt deserve to see axl and the new and better band play!
[quote

Jeez, are you alright??!!

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 05:39:25 AM »

Tommy Stinson < Duff McKagan.. I would love to see/hear Duff playing with Axl again drool

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 05:46:01 AM »

Duff rules more than any other wannabe Gunner bassist. Plus the fact that AIC are supporting Guns gives me great hope that Mr Stinson has cleared off and the band I'll be seeing at Download is Guns N Roses and not 'Axl and the Wage Collectors'

Shoot me down, go on.....

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 06:19:24 AM »

Maybe Axl will be one of AIC's 'special guest' vocalists  Wink
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 06:58:22 AM »

tommy owns duff. much better bass player Smiley  much better musician. you can't blame the guy for not meeting Axl first peace

Chinese Democracy!
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 07:11:47 AM »

Last rumour said Duff went to rehab. Guess that wasn't true, right?

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 08:52:07 AM »

? Isnt duff supposed to be working on a new VR album?

They went into the studio yesterday... They will be done by then..

ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 09:12:26 AM »

I don't believe how so many people here show absolutely no respect to the old band! Why are you here if you seemingly hate them? It can't be because of the new music that the new band has put out, because that has been absolutely nothing except for a few leaked songs that you pretty much had to be a fan to even know about...

I like Tommy, but it would be amazing to see Duff and/or Slash onstage with Guns N' Roses again.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 09:24:42 AM »

I don't believe how so many people here show absolutely no respect to the old band! Why are you here if you seemingly hate them?

Most of these people talking shit about the old band never experienced the old band.? I think they are too young to have experienced the "original" GNR.? All they know are these new members,?not the members that made GNR one of the greatest bands of all time.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:26:39 AM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »

ALICE IN CHAINS wil kick off their first tour in a decade on May 18 in Los Angeles and continue with a series of surprise U.S. club shows before the band head over to Europe.

Too bad they couldn't pull their heads outta their asses while Layne was still around.  I can't imgaine anyone else singing for them.  Cantrell is good but Staley will be missed everytime he opens his mouth..

CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2006, 09:58:39 AM »

I don't believe how so many people here show absolutely no respect to the old band! Why are you here if you seemingly hate them?

Most of these people talking shit about the old band never experienced the old band.? I think they are too young to have experienced the "original" GNR.? All they know are these new members,?not the members that made GNR one of the greatest bands of all time.

Thats not a very good analogy. If it wasn't for the old band, all of these 'younger' fans wouldn't know about the new band at all.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2006, 10:04:52 AM »

that would be awesome, but why would AIC need a second guitarist? especially if the singer is a guitarist too.
I guess if he does come along it's cos he just wants to play and have fun with his pals in AIC.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 10:07:28 AM »

ALICE IN CHAINS wil kick off their first tour in a decade on May 18 in Los Angeles and continue with a series of surprise U.S. club shows before the band head over to Europe.

Too bad they couldn't pull their heads outta their asses while Layne was still around.? I can't imgaine anyone else singing for them.? Cantrell is good but Staley will be missed everytime he opens his mouth..

Totally agree, its not AIC without Layne.  They should have just formed a new band and just have 1/3 of their set be AIC songs - or go on tour with guest lead singers playing old AIC songs or something.  Just lame when bands try to replace a lead singer and call it the same thing.  The voice is the most recognizable part of most bands.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 10:08:15 AM »

Last rumour said Duff went to rehab. Guess that wasn't true, right?

Duff in rehab? hahha that's as bogus as it gets. he didn't even go to rehab back in the day when he kicked his habits. I don't see him as the guy who risks his life screwing around with drugs and booze again.

but maybe you heard it wrong though, cos Sorum was recently in rehab.

gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 10:10:29 AM »

Most of these people talking shit about the old band never experienced the old band.  I think they are too young to have experienced the "original" GNR.  All they know are these new members, not the members that made GNR one of the greatest bands of all time.

Thats not a very good analogy. If it wasn't for the old band, all of these 'younger' fans wouldn't know about the new band at all.

I was born in 87, does that mean I dont know much about the old band? man ive watched tons of videos of the old and new band, obviously the old band was better.. they guys matched... like they were all different, but fit together well, not everyone is opposite in the band.. i mean seeing a guy like axl standing beside bucket head is weird.. BH belongs in a band like Slipknot or something lol...

The old band was dangerous and a lot cooler.. todays band doesnt have the same image..

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 10:10:55 AM »

I can't believe they still call themselves alice in chains hihi
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 10:15:55 AM »

Man I can open a big can of worms right now....b.ut I won't. hihi

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2006, 10:17:30 AM »

Man I can open a big can of worms right now....b.ut I won't. hihi

hahha, I gotcha hihi

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 10:19:11 AM »

Tell me how this is a bad analogy. ?All I said was that alot of these people talking trash about the old members never experienced GNR when they we're on top of the world. ?You just made the point for me. Roll Eyes

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 10:24:54 AM »

That should be interesting.

Maybe uncle Axl and uncle Duff will have a little chat?  hihi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: