Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:33:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumors circulating Chinese Democracy Full Demo Disc has leaked?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumors circulating Chinese Democracy Full Demo Disc has leaked?  (Read 9697 times)
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2006, 04:27:20 PM »

Mr. I, I noticed it says "Intesity, Integrity, and Intelligence" by your name. You might want to get rid of those last two, because they don't apply to you. I don't believe any of what your polluting this board with. This thread should be locked and you should go to those idiot boards where people will actually believe your lies and pay attention to your pathetic life. I'd like an apology from you for wasting my life with your idiot babble.

Not only is this rumor insanely false, it's not a real rumor!

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2006, 04:27:36 PM »

Well, if you really have "prostitute" or have heard it from a friend, then you could easily verify some lyrics for me via pm, but you can't. Which leads me to believe you are full of shit... the story that CITR was made from a tape at Stereo Night Club is a piece of shit story as well. You want more tracks, at least verify you or someone you know has something to trade. If not, shut the fuck up about leaking them then.. you did make the post that you personally were going to leak them some time ago, I've never posted to anyone about me guaranteeing I'd leak them personally. When i told the board I had CITR, I provided a description of the song at least for everyone, and contrary to what you might think. Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.

yeah...prove it, i dare you...quote my post where i said that....you can't...cuz I never claimed any such thing rant

nor have i even heard the stereo night club rumor til now. So stop trying to put the negative spotlight from yourself to me. the fact of the matter is you are a fake insider attention seeker who knows nothing about anything.

Oh shit, I apologize... you're not the one who told me CITR was from Stereo Night Club.. someone with a name very similar to yours did... difference is that guy actually was correct on some things about the demo. You on the other hand don't know shit, you're right about that. I on the other hand at least know a little somethin, somethin about what is going on behind the scenes, and let the point remain that NOTHING I have ever posted has yet to be proven false. All issues I have been posting on have proved to be true. Including May being on guitar on CITR, even after his website host said it WASNT him, I in fact told you all, IT WAS, then 4 days later what do you know May confirmed it was. ?I also told you not to expect a press release anytime soon when you were all so SURE it was coming. I also told you all over and over the current line up is the same except Buckethead is gone. I told you CITR existed when you were all SURE it didn't. I then leaked a 9 second clip to JamesLofton before anyone got it.. I then told you all CITR would come within 2 days... it came in 4 days, sorry about that.

What the fuck else do you want from me... I don't know why you even post in my threads unless you have some unreleased material you are willing to sell or trade. Kiss
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »

Mr. I, I noticed it says "Intesity, Integrity, and Intelligence" by your name. You might want to get rid of those last two, because they don't apply to you. I don't believe any of what your polluting this board with. This thread should be locked and you should go to those idiot boards where people will actually believe your lies and pay attention to your pathetic life. I'd like an apology from you for wasting my life with your idiot babble.

Are you too ignorant to read the link that was posted to the REAL RUMOR???
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2006, 04:28:48 PM »

Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.
LOL
So, are you an insider because you said common sense stuff?

- May played on CITR, something that A LOT of people - including me - knew just by listening.
- The current line-up is obvious. Or, at least, it's a 50% sure guess.
- Current leaks? So, how Prostitute has been proved?

Also, you said the new logo isn't official. Well... let's just wait to tell you how full of shit you are.

Nice post . ?ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2006, 04:29:41 PM »

Well, if you really have "prostitute" or have heard it from a friend, then you could easily verify some lyrics for me via pm, but you can't. Which leads me to believe you are full of shit... the story that CITR was made from a tape at Stereo Night Club is a piece of shit story as well. You want more tracks, at least verify you or someone you know has something to trade. If not, shut the fuck up about leaking them then.. you did make the post that you personally were going to leak them some time ago, I've never posted to anyone about me guaranteeing I'd leak them personally. When i told the board I had CITR, I provided a description of the song at least for everyone, and contrary to what you might think. Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.

yeah...prove it, i dare you...quote my post where i said that....you can't...cuz I never claimed any such thing rant

nor have i even heard the stereo night club rumor til now. So stop trying to put the negative spotlight from yourself to me. the fact of the matter is you are a fake insider attention seeker who knows nothing about anything.

Oh shit, I apologize... you're not the one who told me CITR was from Stereo Night Club.. someone with a name very similar to yours did... difference is that guy actually was correct on some things about the demo. You on the other hand don't know shit, you're right about that. I on the other hand at least know a little somethin, somethin about what is going on behind the scenes, and let the point remain that NOTHING I have ever posted has yet to be proven false. All issues I have been posting on have proved to be true. Including May being on guitar on CITR, even after his website host said it WASNT him, I in fact told you all, IT WAS, then 4 days later what do you know May confirmed it was. ?I also told you not to expect a press release anytime soon when you were all so SURE it was coming. I also told you all over and over the current line up is the same except Buckethead is gone. I told you CITR existed when you were all SURE it didn't. I then leaked a 9 second clip to JamesLofton before anyone got it.. I then told you all CITR would come within 2 days... it came in 4 days, sorry about that.

What the fuck else do you want from me... I don't know why you even post in my threads unless you have some unreleased material you are willing to sell or trade. Kiss

This post is better and accurate. ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2006, 04:30:51 PM »

Ohh shit, Mr.Intensity wasn't lying or seeking attention.. the rumor was posted somewhere else.

http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreincarnate-about231.html

Seriously, how many more times am i going to have to own you guys?
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »

Two sites doesn't qualify as "circulating rumor" to me.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2006, 04:32:23 PM »

I go to ask to Fernando Betas son about this .

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 04:33:27 PM »

Well, it was rumor enought that it was posted at other sites, and that 3 people contacted me to comment on it. Plus, a golden oppurtunity to stir up more leak talk and awaken people who may be hoarding tracks. As I know there was a lot of hoarders because they thought they needed to keep the material as "trade bait." I was one of them for a while.
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »

Ohh shit, Mr.Intensity wasn't lying or seeking attention.. the rumor was posted somewhere else.

http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreincarnate-about231.html

Seriously, how many more times am i going to have to own you guys?
You kinda sound like a 10 year old videogame nerd. Carry on, Pointdexter.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »

Well, it was rumor enought that it was posted at other sites, and that 3 people contacted me to comment on it. Plus, a golden oppurtunity to stir up more leak talk and awaken people who may be hoarding tracks. As I know there was a lot of hoarders because they thought they needed to keep the material as "trade bait." I was one of them for a while.

Have you come across anyone who claims to have 'Prostitute'?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 04:35:57 PM »

Oh shit, I apologize... you're not the one who told me CITR was from Stereo Night Club.. someone with a name very similar to yours did... difference is that guy actually was correct on some things about the demo. You on the other hand don't know shit, you're right about that. I on the other hand at least know a little somethin, somethin about what is going on behind the scenes, and let the point remain that NOTHING I have ever posted has yet to be proven false. All issues I have been posting on have proved to be true. Including May being on guitar on CITR, even after his website host said it WASNT him, I in fact told you all, IT WAS, then 4 days later what do you know May confirmed it was.  I also told you not to expect a press release anytime soon when you were all so SURE it was coming. I also told you all over and over the current line up is the same except Buckethead is gone. I told you CITR existed when you were all SURE it didn't. I then leaked a 9 second clip to JamesLofton before anyone got it.. I then told you all CITR would come within 2 days... it came in 4 days, sorry about that.

i guess 90% of the people here expect the same line up for the europe tour by the way..... did you ever hear about common sense?

anyone who listened to 3 songs from queen could guess that may was playing on the songs ( there were rumours about that several years ago by the way...)

basically, you were lucky to get CITR before most other fans on the boards and now you try to use that to become an insider......   your spamming is getting annoying by the way!!  and none of these threads are yours dude...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2006, 04:37:50 PM »

how would you say it has leaked if it isnt on the internet for sharing yet.... therefore it has not leaked.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »

the same rumor
http://www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2638&mforum=thebannedone
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2006, 04:38:50 PM »

how would you say it has leaked if it isnt on the internet for sharing yet.... therefore it has not leaked.

Key point of post.. is the ? at the end of the title.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2006, 04:39:09 PM »

Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.
LOL

- May played on CITR, something that A LOT of people - including me - knew just by listening.

Also, you said the new logo isn't official. Well... let's just wait to tell you how full of shit you are.

we really need that "call mysteron" option on this board hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2006, 04:40:49 PM »

Have you come across anyone who claims to have 'Prostitute'?

As a result of this post yes.... so it's served its purpose.

Whether it pans out to be true remains to be seen....... if they can prove they have the track, then I have to offer up enough cash to get it... hihi
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 04:42:39 PM »

You answered your own question with your question.  Your asking if it has leaked but its not on the internet is it.. there fore it has not leaked and you have answered your own question.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2006, 04:47:36 PM »

You answered your own question with your question.? Your asking if it has leaked but its not on the internet is it.. there fore it has not leaked and you have answered your own question.

C.D leaking and it being leaked to the entire masses of the internet are two different things. Wink
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2006, 04:48:36 PM »

LOL

we really need that "call mysteron" option on this board hihi

Well, when you "call mysteron" he's going to tell you the same thing I am telling you. No one from the gnr camp has verified that logo to be official.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: