Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:27:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumors circulating Chinese Democracy Full Demo Disc has leaked?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumors circulating Chinese Democracy Full Demo Disc has leaked?  (Read 9667 times)
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 03:31:15 PM »

New Rule.

If u hear anything from MY GNR dont bother posting lol

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 03:37:36 PM »

I guess the rumor does exist: http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreincarnate-about231.html

But this thread is a waste of time.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 03:44:07 PM »

See, then everyone started iming me because I had Catcher in The Rye 4 days before it was leaked and promised it would be leaked within 2 days... then everyone flipped out on me when it leaked 4 days later instead.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »

See, then everyone started iming me because I had Catcher in The Rye 4 days before it was leaked and promised it would be leaked within 2 days... then everyone flipped out on me when it leaked 4 days later instead.

you still know nothing...and you had nothing to do with the leak ok

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »

i accept your opinion and it`s always nice to have some guys around with some sources.....

but all i see you doing here is mainly attention seeking.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 03:53:59 PM »

i accept your opinion and it`s always nice to have some guys around with some sources.....

but all i see you doing here is mainly attention seeking.

Well, you are right, I made this thead to "attention seek", I am seeking attention from anyone who has tracks and is willing to make a deal so I can get them. hihi
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »

I've been surfing CD.com, MyGNR, and Sp1at while this board was down and I haven't come across this rumor.
of course, cause there is no rumor

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 03:56:57 PM »

you still know nothing...and you had nothing to do with the leak ok

Some info you actually gave me was incorrect, sad to inform you. Also, answer a pm I sent you as I prefer to speak to those who actually know some credible info through them. Some of what you told me was correct.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2006, 04:02:32 PM »

I've been surfing CD.com, MyGNR, and Sp1at while this board was down and I haven't come across this rumor.
of course, cause there is no rumor

It's already been proved in this thread the rumor appeared on at least one other board. So, again, I was correct.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2006, 04:03:15 PM »

If Prostitute had really leaked (as some claim) we would have heard it by now.

The date on that "12 tracks" rumor post on GNR Reincarnated is suspicious, since it's right around April 1st.

Oh, and remember the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold saying he loved the 12 new GNR tracks he had?

Sounds like someone built a rumor off that comment.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2006, 04:06:49 PM »

dude..I dunno who you think i am, but everything that I have heard is 3rd or 4th hand...and i don't recall telling you any of it hihi I'm not the one claiming to have access to inside knowledge of anykind peace

just keep the diaherra mouth to yourself...cuz you don't know anymore than most people on here beer

and besides, if anyone has Prostitute or General or whatever other song....they aren't gonna just go..."oh hey here MrI...since you asked nicely...want this unreleased GnR song?" so give it a rest

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 04:11:59 PM »

dude..I dunno who you think i am, but everything that I have heard is 3rd or 4th hand...and i don't recall telling you any of it hihi I'm not the one claiming to have access to inside knowledge of anykind peace

just keep the diaherra mouth to yourself...cuz you don't know anymore than most people on here beer

and besides, if anyone has Prostitute or General or whatever other song....they aren't gonna just go..."oh hey here MrI...since you asked nicely...want this unreleased GnR song?" so give it a rest

Well, if you really have "prostitute" or have heard it from a friend, then you could easily verify some lyrics for me via pm, but you can't. Which leads me to believe you are full of shit... the story that CITR was made from a tape at Stereo Night Club is a piece of shit story as well. You want more tracks, at least verify you or someone you know has something to trade. If not, shut the fuck up about leaking them then.. you did make the post that you personally were going to leak them some time ago, I've never posted to anyone about me guaranteeing I'd leak them personally. When i told the board I had CITR, I provided a description of the song at least for everyone, and contrary to what you might think. Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »

Well, if you really have "prostitute" or have heard it from a friend, then you could easily verify some lyrics for me via pm, but you can't. Which leads me to believe you are full of shit... the story that CITR was made from a tape at Stereo Night Club is a piece of shit story as well. You want more tracks, at least verify you or someone you know has something to trade. If not, shut the fuck up about leaking them then.. you did make the post that you personally were going to leak them some time ago, I've never posted to anyone about me guaranteeing I'd leak them personally. When i told the board I had CITR, I provided a description of the song at least for everyone, and contrary to what you might think. Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.

You don't deserve to be here Mr. Intensity.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 04:17:28 PM »

Enter the internet's biggest tool shed Markus Asrealaus.. ahh whatever the hell your name is.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2006, 04:18:58 PM »

yeah...prove it, i dare you...quote my post where i said that....you can't...cuz I never claimed any such thing rant

nor have i even heard the stereo night club rumor til now. So stop trying to put the negative spotlight from yourself to me. the fact of the matter is you are a fake insider attention seeker who knows nothing about anything.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 04:22:21 PM »

CITR was sent to more than 2 people including me through email a few days after he said it would leak. who sent it? idk ?no but it definetly wasnt a german chick ?Lips Sealed It WAS MR I.!!! no im kidding.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 04:22:38 PM »

Enter the internet's biggest tool shed Markus Asrealaus.. ahh whatever the hell your name is.

Yes, that was quite a mis-spelling. Especially since all you have to do is look down and copy the name word for word.

Here I got one for ya:

Enter the world's most greediest, dirtiest piece of crap.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2006, 04:24:18 PM »

yeah...prove it, i dare you...quote my post where i said that....you can't...cuz I never claimed any such thing rant

nor have i even heard the stereo night club rumor til now. So stop trying to put the negative spotlight from yourself to me. the fact of the matter is you are a fake insider attention seeker who knows nothing about anything.

Mr. Intensity just wants to hear the music. A lot of times, people have things (in this case unreleased CD material) they don't know they have, and sometimes a reminder is a way to clue them in.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2006, 04:25:03 PM »

Everything I have posted about Guns such as the current line up, the current leaks that exist, who played guitar on CITR, etc...has eventually been proven true.
LOL
So, are you an insider because you said common sense stuff?

- May played on CITR, something that A LOT of people - including me - knew just by listening.
- The current line-up is obvious. Or, at least, it's a 50% sure guess.
- Current leaks? So, how Prostitute has been proved?

Also, you said the new logo isn't official. Well... let's just wait to tell you how full of shit you are.

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2006, 04:26:14 PM »

This thread still isn't locked!?

Mods are slackin'.  hihi

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: