Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:33:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Something weird about the leaked demos
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Something weird about the leaked demos  (Read 6389 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 06:15:34 PM »

Cos Axl has kept a tight ship for fucking years. This was no accident. Use your head.

there can always be slip ups.... after "fucking years" somethings bound to slip out... you dont know that they were leaked by the managment..  as much as you would like to belive that you dont know that....
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 06:16:16 PM »

They were leaked by the inner circle.?

I'm willing to wager that you're Ronmexico82 from Mygnrforum aren't you?  If thats true, then you don't know a damn thing.

Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »

We even heard the title madagascar from Betsy when she told the gnronline board that Axl played it for her when she visited him.
nobody mentioned "madagascar" at the gnronline board.

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 06:21:05 PM »

We even heard the title madagascar from Betsy when she told the gnronline board that Axl played it for her when she visited him.
nobody mentioned "madagascar" at the gnronline board.

yeah i dont remember that either...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 06:31:46 PM »

to think the songs you heard weren't even all done by the current members of new gnr.. Is it huge playing or fortus on the leaks
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 06:34:06 PM »

The wierdest thing about the leaked demos is Catcher in The Rye is from a tape. If it is from a tape I have to believe there is more tracks that exist on that tape.

Which is why I keep trying to bring up posts to talk about more unleaked tracks.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 06:39:32 PM »

Just because it's on a tape doesn't mean there HAS to be more on that particular one.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »

Why are some people in here talking like they know something?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2006, 06:48:19 PM »

cuz their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were kids.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »

Because some people do obviously, how do you think the leaks occured.. someone knows somebody chief. yes

I just hope to get in contact with that "someone" who knows the "somebody" with more unleaked tracks. hihi
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2006, 06:50:36 PM »

Because some people do obviously, how do you think the leaks occured.. someone knows somebody chief. yes

I just hope to get in contact with that "someone" who knows the "somebody" with more unleaked tracks. hihi

i hope you succeed....
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 08:29:39 PM »

I still think the songs we're leaked by Management.? The signs all point to them.

I agree. It is the only logical interpretation.
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 04:36:49 AM »

IT WAS BUCKETHEAD!!! lol, you guys gotta know if Axl didn't want us to hear those demos then we wouldn't have heard them.  he seems to be a master of keeping shit secret and hidden which can't be easy

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 06:00:22 AM »

yeah i agree with mr intensity, CITR is from a tape for sure and i would expect that there are more songs on there. i don't know obviously, but its just my opinion

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 08:09:55 AM »

The songs rock, cd will be good. Axl knows it, doesn't need us to confirm if he has good songs I think.

I think he thought the same thing with Oh My God, otherwise it wouldn't had been released.

The response was quite different than with the current leaks.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »

It seems strange to me that someone with so many connections to the GnR camp is so blatantly encouraging people to leak tracks. Just doesn't seem like the kind of person that actually would know anything, because if they did know something they'd know about all the legal talk coming from Interscope re: GnR leaks.? rofl
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »

It seems strange to me that someone with so many connections to the GnR camp is so blatantly encouraging people to leak tracks. Just doesn't seem like the kind of person that actually would know anything, because if they did know something they'd know about all the legal talk coming from Interscope re: GnR leaks.? rofl

Where have I stated I have connection to "the gnr camp?" I never said I had connections, I just only post something when I know it's correct. I also enjoy leaks so I try to encourage more.. lol you thinking the gnr camp actually does something, they just sit around and wait for Axl.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2006, 10:53:50 AM »

Where have I stated I have connection to "the gnr camp?" I never said I had connections, I just only post something when I know it's correct. I also enjoy leaks so I try to encourage more.. lol you thinking the gnr camp actually does something, they just sit around and wait for Axl.

And just there you have shown your ignorance/credibility. I often find that those words are inter-changeable when it comes to wannabe insiders with relation to GnR.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »

The leaks were not originated by Axl or management... although someone in the "inner circle" might have screwed Axl over... ya never know.

Blah blah blah.  You're right.  YOU never know.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
elmir
VIP

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 11:16:26 AM »

yeah i agree with mr intensity, CITR is from a tape for sure and i would expect that there are more songs on there. i don't know obviously, but its just my opinion

how do you know its from a tape?

just a thought based on the quality of the demo?
or something a bit more substantial?

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: