Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:13:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Goffertpark gig-axl, slash, duff listed on flyer from the website
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goffertpark gig-axl, slash, duff listed on flyer from the website  (Read 8786 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »

Mysteron needs to get on the Bat-phone and contact headquarters. hihi

No he doesn't the fact that anyone believe Duff or Slash will be playing on this tour is amazing. He doesn't need to confirm the line up... I'm sure people stupidity really doesn't bother him.

Management doesn't need to tell you Slash/Duff won't be on this tour.. fuck anyone with 1% of a brain could tell you that.

WHHEEEWW!!!  Thanks Mr Intensity!  Your vast inside knowledge will help me and the others with 1% of a brain sleep well tonight.

Oh, and he DOES nedd to confim the lineup.  Any other Manager would.

So suck it Sir.

He doesn't need to do anything, tickets are selling fine... so here is what needs to happen.

Axl Rose and the 2002 version of gnr -buckethead need to show up on time the entire tour. I can see him possibly making an announcement once the tour schedule is complete and and confirming who the 3rd guitarest is maybe.

That's all that really needs to happen.

What you all want to happen is a totally seperate.......
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2006, 05:38:42 PM »

No he doesn't the fact that anyone believe Duff or Slash will be playing on this tour is amazing. He doesn't need to confirm the line up... I'm sure people stupidity really doesn't bother him.

Management doesn't need to tell you Slash/Duff won't be on this tour.. fuck anyone with 1% of a brain could tell you that.

WHHEEEWW!!!? Thanks Mr Intensity!? Your vast inside knowledge will help me and the others with 1% of a brain sleep well tonight.

Oh, and he DOES nedd to confim the lineup.? Any other Manager would.

So suck it Sir.

Who are "you all"?  My post mentioned NOTHING about something "I want" to happen.  I'm stating the obvious.  There are alot of questions concerning the lineup that need to be addressed.  From Halfin, to the HOF rumors, to Michael Angelo Batio.  Don't lump me in with the reunionists.  And quit generalizing.

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2006, 05:40:29 PM »

WHHEEEWW!!!? Thanks Mr Intensity!? Your vast inside knowledge will help me and the others with 1% of a brain sleep well tonight.

Oh, and he DOES nedd to confim the lineup.? Any other Manager would.

So suck it Sir.

Who are "you all"?? My post mentioned NOTHING about something "I want" to happen.? I'm stating the obvious.? There are alot of questions concerning the lineup that need to be addressed.? From Halfin, to the HOF rumors, to Michael Angelo Batio.? Don't lump me in with the reunionists.? And quit generalizing.

Don't tell him what to do cause he won't listen anyways.

And what he means by 'you all' is all that are posting in this thread and on these messageboards.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2006, 05:44:13 PM »

I waaaaaant a statement...

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2006, 05:44:35 PM »

It's not managements duty to address every bullshit rumor...

Axl Rose said "you'll hear music this year", "we are rumored to be headlining every festival"....

He's going to be playing new songs on a new tour... that much is confirmed, the dates are scheduled...

Chinese Democracy should be released right before or during the tour as well.. why does he have to give a date? So more people will scramble to leak tracks before the album drops??? Axl is making a good business decision to not give a release date.

I mean do you really expect management to address every moronic rumor that floats around.

Merck said we'll have a statement in "due course." If the tour scheduling isn't finished then it's not time for a statement yet and we definitely don't need a statement addressing a rumor as stupid as Duff/Slash coming back. I'd say Axl's statement in the lawsuit should tell you all what you need to know.

Anyway, have fun jerking off re-union storys in this thread.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »

no izzy in picture?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2006, 05:48:31 PM »

Axl Rose said "you'll hear music this year", "we are rumored to be headlining every festival"....

He's going to be playing new songs on a new tour... that much is confirmed, the dates are scheduled...

Chinese Democracy should be released right before or during the tour as well.. why does he have to give a date? So more people will scramble to leak tracks before the album drops??? Axl is making a good business decision to not give a release date.

I mean do you really expect management to address every moronic rumor that floats around.

Merck said we'll have a statement in "due course." If the tour scheduling isn't finished then it's not time for a statement yet and we definitely don't need a statement addressing a rumor as stupid as Duff/Slash coming back. I'd say Axl's statement in the lawsuit should tell you all what you need to know.

A statement regarding the lineup is far from "bullshit". ?

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2006, 05:50:38 PM »

yeah, TS is right there... I mean it's obvious Axl is out looking for a 3rd guitarist... he has been in contact with the Michael Angelo camp, that much we know.  I mean, it would be nice to get confirmation on who's in the band by way of a statement.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2006, 05:50:43 PM »

VRs mananger already said slash was not going back ?with axl, so why do people keep thinking he is and now with duff? Give it a rest.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2006, 05:50:49 PM »

A statement regarding the lineup is far from "bullshit". 

If you want a statement stating..

"Slash and Duff will not be playing the 2006 tour."

You're a complete idiot.

If you want a statement stating what the current line up is because you are wondering who the third guitarest is..

I can understand. peace
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2006, 05:54:35 PM »

A statement regarding the lineup is far from "bullshit".?

You're a complete idiot.

If you want a statement stating what the current line up is because you are wondering who the third guitarest is..

I can understand. peace

The latter cupcake.  But there are also people who are not as hardcore who could be confused.  They are not idiots.  Unless you visit the sites often, you're not going to know what the fuck is going on.  The "average" fan needs to be informed.  Dig?

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2006, 05:56:25 PM »

I dig...

but Merck knows he has studs like us to clear up the bullshit. hihi
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 05:57:20 PM »

More like wanna be morons.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 06:00:34 PM »

The fact is that this is false advertising! Bait and switch tactics and in the States is illegal! Now, management does or should have a problem with something like this. It is just wrong and is extremely unprofessional. Sad

you said a mouthfull... Hey everyone knows it's anew band right Grin
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 06:01:35 PM »

VRs mananger already said slash was not going back ?with axl, so why do people keep thinking he is and now with duff? Give it a rest.

it's pretty fucking lame they are using the old band for promo.... WOuldn't you agree for those who don't know..
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:12 PM »

A statement regarding the lineup is far from "bullshit". 

You're a complete idiot.

I can understand. peace

The latter cupcake.  But there are also people who are not as hardcore who could be confused.  They are not idiots.  Unless you visit the sites often, you're not going to know what the fuck is going on.  The "average" fan needs to be informed.  Dig?
I agree! So many people (aside from us followers) still think Slash and Duff are in Guns N Roses, posting a picture of the old guys promotiing a show is just plain wrong. All it will do is cause confusion with those going to the show having no idea who those guys on stage are. Hell look at the confusing it can cause on the boards.
I think it is due time to release a statement, saying shows are being set up and what to exspect. It doenst have to be anything pretty just give people some insite of whats going on.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

We can go on until we're blue in the face on how we need to be updated, blah, blah, blah... but the fact remains that no matter what Axl does or doesn't do, we will never lose interest in the band, seeing them in concert or buying the new album (if it ever comes out).? And that will hold true even if the Euro tour is cancelled and CD is not released this year - the probability of which is far from remote.

So, is your nickname "The Animal"?  Whats with all the wrestling characters posting? hihi

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 06:59:27 PM »

all i hope is brian may aint gonna be the 3rd boy, if they even add one.

It does my head we dont know, but although i keep letting this shit excite me, i like to try and be realistic, yet in the world of guns what is realistic??? So far only the past.(that includes 2002).

The most dangerous band are now the most puzzling band, ah well, soon as we know...... hey moby can play guitar.
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 07:46:40 PM »

This is starting to get out of hand.  Someone (Merck) needs to release a statement now.  I don't know what to think anymore.  Cropping photos with just Slash, Duff, and Axl now?

This has got to be the worst marketed tour in the history of music... Oh wait, no, I forgot about the 2002 tour.  hihi

yes
badapple81
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »

VRs mananger already said slash was not going back  with axl, so why do people keep thinking he is and now with duff? Give it a rest.

it's pretty fucking lame they are using the old band for promo.... WOuldn't you agree for those who don't know..

And Axl personally chose them himself right..  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: