Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:24:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fuel to the Fire
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuel to the Fire  (Read 3677 times)
madagas
« on: March 28, 2006, 01:16:21 PM »

Scroll down to the middle Shocked Shocked Shocked
http://www.buddyhead.com/gossip/

I don't think this changes things with Guns but ohhhh shit....
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 01:19:18 PM »

Huh Huh

Just post what dramatical did you see there..
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 01:20:33 PM »

I know, tell me about it. That guy gets off on people watching him wack off!

Sick, sick site. Avoid at all costs.

There are at least 5 graphic and unecessary penis shots in that blog. Sicko's.
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 01:21:12 PM »

And Tommy said he was doing that in about November, so this changes little.
godiva
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 01:22:10 PM »

`speaking of Josh Freese, he's in The Replacements bitch! The band somewhat recently re-united to record a couple songs for the upcoming Replacements boxset that we have huge boners waiting for. Chris Mars doesn't even play drums anymore... he's like some cool art world guy or something, so he didn't play drums on it, but he did cruise by to take this cool picture and field neg vibes from Tommy Stinson.`(from that site)

this is what you mean right?

I think it is old. Didn't this box set come out last year  Huh
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 01:23:52 PM by godiva » Logged
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »

Speaking of Josh Freese, he's in The Replacements bitch! The band somewhat recently re-united to record a couple songs for the upcoming Replacements boxset that we have huge boners waiting for. Chris Mars doesn't even play drums anymore... he's like some cool art world guy or something, so he didn't play drums on it, but he did cruise by to take this cool picture and field neg vibes from Tommy Stinson

Axl?s ?Guns n' Roses? started rehearsal this week out in Burbank? maybe ?Chinese Democracy? is finally coming out? Either way, we need to speak with Axl pronto. Axl, if you?re reading this you need to stop hanging out with idiots like Korn, Avenged Sevenfold and Good Charolette and start hanging out with us. Hanging out with those dudes is the equvielant of hanging out with Kip Winger, Quiet Riot, Ratt and Poison back in the 80's. It?s wack bro.

Velvet Revolver broke up cuz everyone in the band thinks Weiland is a total douche nozzle.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 01:25:42 PM »

I think what he wanted us to see in this site is this right here:

Axl?s ?Guns n' Roses? started rehearsal this week out in Burbank? maybe ?Chinese Democracy? is finally coming out? Either way, we need to speak with Axl pronto. Axl, if you?re reading this you need to stop hanging out with idiots like Korn, Avenged Sevenfold and Good Charolette and start hanging out with us. Hanging out with those dudes is the equvielant of hanging out with Kip Winger, Quiet Riot, Ratt and Poison back in the 80's. It?s wack bro.

That's under yesterday's headline... still think the penis shots are unnecessary, though.

damn, dolph, ya beat me to it...  ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
godiva
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 01:27:56 PM »

Oh, I missed that. Sry. Just saw something about Josh Freeze and the Replacements and didn?t bother to scroll down. Might do that now, have a look for myself at these penis pictures  hihi
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 01:31:17 PM »

there is a lot of gnr related gossip:

WHERE'S IZZY? Speaking of Guns N' Roses... we need to find Izzy Stradlin, and we need to find him RIGHT NOW! We?re being as serious as serious gets here. Izzy wrote all the rad songs, looked the coolest, danced the hardest with Mr. Brownstone and never got lame by showing up places in sport jerseys with corn-rolls, or forming a band with Scott Weiland. Homeboy wins. So Izzy... we don't know where you are, but on the next Nine Inch Nails tour, we're putting your name on the guest list EVERY NIGHT. We?re stone cold serious here dude. We know your real name is Jeff Isbell, so make sure to bring your ID and some Night Train, and LET?S DO THIS MAN!

Oh and we saw that band Avenged Sevenfold at the KROQ thing for the first time too. These fools were actually way worse than Korn, believe it or not. We?d rather shit razor blades than watch a bunch of orange county goofball hardcore kids with hockey stick guitars and double bass drum kits pretending to be rock n roll. Hey guys, it?s gonna take a lot more than bandanas and sunglasses to sound like Guns N? Roses.
Yeah, you heard that right? WE HUNG OUT WITH STEVEN ?POPCORN? ADLER. We recently drove out deep into the valley to check out the original drummer of Guns N? Fuckin? Roses, Steven Adler, play in his Guns N? Roses tribute band ?Adler's Appetite?. Kinda sad yes, but then when you think about it, at least he ain?t hanging out at Korn record release parties with Good Charlotte and Avenged Sevenfold. Plus, that bullshit about him not being able to play drums good after his stroke is bullshit, homeboy was killing it like it was ?87? and more importantly he still goes OFF. Popcorn will party you under the table! If you live in Spain, go check him out. He?ll make you buy him shots and then steal your own beer straight outta your own hand! Check out this photo of Travis, Popcorn & Casper GOING OFF!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
madagas
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 01:33:29 PM »

I'm talking about the Replacements being in the same building together....reunion.......duh. I know Tommy is in Gnr, but I can't fuckin wait for a Mats compilation. I'm just rattling some chains for the Gnr reunionists as well. rofl No comment on the other stuff. ?Angry
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 01:35:56 PM »

The velvet revolver thing was the biggest story on there.

That's huge if it's true.
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 01:38:21 PM »

The velvet revolver thing was the biggest story on there.

That's huge if it's true.
Could you post it here? I don't feel like looking for a story about VR on a site including "5 graphic and unecessary penis shots" with my parents in the same room Tongue
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 01:39:45 PM »

"Velvet Revolver broke up cuz everyone in the band thinks Weiland is a total douche nozzle. "

Its right above the GN'R piece.

-Jeff

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 01:41:50 PM »

"Velvet Revolver broke up cuz everyone in the band thinks Weiland is a total douche nozzle. "

-Jeff

yeah and it`s most likely bullshit........

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 01:42:56 PM »

Who knows with Buddyhead...they're huge Axl fans though.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Elle
Headliner

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 01:46:54 PM »

bizarre site  no

'If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine'
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

That story about Tommy is old.

The rehearsal thing to me is bigger news. ? At least it shows the band is working on making it to the gigs.  ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 01:47:57 PM »

-Jeff

That's what you guys say about everything. And, it was just posted yesterday March 27th so who knows?
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 01:48:32 PM »

I sort of hope its true... However I think it would be bad for the rock music we are used to. I think we need VR to be around when GN'R tour so the fans don't keep calling for Slash, Duff etc.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2006, 01:49:11 PM »

-Jeff

That's what you guys say about everything. And, it was just posted yesterday March 27th so who knows?

And Slash never gave his side of the story so I bet it's all true. ?VR is over. rofl
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: