Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:07:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD Not Going To Be Released Next Month (From SP1at)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD Not Going To Be Released Next Month (From SP1at)  (Read 25581 times)
madagas
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2006, 04:04:05 PM »

Keep in mind the Tool record was mastered in a day and their albums are pretty complex. It is a short quick process. Mysteron not being around at all leads me to believe we are not on the cusp of anything too important. ?Undecided
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »

Keep in mind the Tool record was mastered in a day and their albums are pretty complex. It is a short quick process. Mysteron not being around at all leads me to believe we are not on the cusp of anything too important. ?Undecided

Or it could mean exactly the opposite.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2006, 04:08:58 PM »

Mastering will only take 1 day to complete.  2 at the most.  Anyone with recording knowledge will tell you that.

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2006, 04:13:30 PM »

Tool's new single is out on April 17!  Here are the group photos! 

http://toolshed.down.net/pix/group.html
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2006, 04:21:26 PM »

I cannot realistically check every rumor right now. There are too many  hihi
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2006, 04:23:29 PM »

I cannot realistically check every rumor right now. There are too many? hihi

He Speaks!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »

There are too many

Just tell them the sun won't rise in the west for the time being.
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2006, 04:47:08 PM »

I cannot realistically check every rumor right now. There are too many? hihi

Hey Mysteron, great to see you back.

How about just tracking down who's in the band for us...

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....... drool

I don't think it's asking too much for the fanbase to know whether we should be gearing up for the rise of Guns N' Roses.2 OR the reunion of one of the greatest rock bands of all time....

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Steel_Angel
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2006, 04:48:30 PM »

Mysteron gets his info from Mr I  Tongue Kiss rofl
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2006, 04:59:48 PM »

I think Axl is waiting until the very last minute to see if there is any chance of Slash and Duff coming back. It would not take long for them to do there parts as the music is basically written. Slash is a very impromptu soloist anyways and goes by the feel. So for him to lay a track wouldn't be to tuff.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2006, 05:11:55 PM »

Tool's new single is out on April 17!? Here are the group photos!?

http://toolshed.down.net/pix/group.html

Tool single in April 17th Huh? where did u get that?Huh
Sorry for beeing offtopic!! But please tell me about this? Source???  Shocked

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2006, 06:00:02 PM »

I seem to think, that there is no release date confirmation, because it is still up in the air as to who is going to be touring with Axl this summer. ?I would imagine we will get an album this fall: ?either Chinese Democracy or a two disc set with the 2003 (Duff, Izzy, Slash, Matt) stuff mixed with the four or five completed songs from the 94-97 jam sessions on one disc, and a Best of on disc two. ?Increasingly, Axl's inclusion (on the non-Business Wire ?version of the legal statement) of the Oct. 2005 Slash visit, maybe more of a personal challenge to Slash than any legal maneuvering. ?Whatever the case, Sterling Sound is getting some material this summer to work on. ?

In either scenario, GNR is back this year--let's at least be happy about that. ?I tend to think that Axl is beginning to get a little nervous about this, and maybe thinking it's time to just throw away the last eight years, and give Duff a call. ?We know he chat's with Izzy, and we know that Slash and him were trying to work it out last fall. ?I would think one of the major sticking points to a reunion is choosing the drummer. ?Duff maybe still loyal to Matt, whereas I don't see Axl reconciling ever with the guy. ?Taz Bentley, Brain, or Josh Freese all would be very suitable in my book!

The nice thing about the new guy's is they all have their own projects--IF a REUNION DOES HAPPEN:

Fortus (may tour instead of Izz) or will continue to do session work, tour with Nena, re-join Richard Butler for a new album, etc.
Finck (may tour instead of Izz) or will rejoin Reznor and NIN, will work with Perry Farrell (who wanted to work with him on numerous occasions), ?or do more performing arts work, etc.
Brain can find work in a second with many bands, including Buckethead or Primus.
Pitman--more projects than one can name here--the guy is busy
Dizzy--will be involved in any GNR line-up
Tommy--Soul Asylum, or will reunited with Paul Westerburg

There is really many "win-win" scenarios, if shit hit's the fan with the new band.

Will you stop it with this  bullshit?  THERE IS NO REUNION!!!!!! STOP MAKING SHIT UP!!!!!!!!

If slash and duff were ever to rejoin axl they would be in the studio right now adding their parts to CD, which they are not. So stop your BS specutlation

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »

if this just ends up being a repeat of 2002, axl will be the laughing stock of rock n roll. GnR will be over unless a reunion happens. i hope the cd is actually coming this time. i won't be surprised if it doesn't. in fact, i'll be surprised if it does. i'm still hopeful, but doubtful at the same time.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2006, 06:16:40 PM »

I seem to think, that there is no release date confirmation, because it is still up in the air as to who is going to be touring with Axl this summer.  I would imagine we will get an album this fall:  either Chinese Democracy or a two disc set with the 2003 (Duff, Izzy, Slash, Matt) stuff mixed with the four or five completed songs from the 94-97 jam sessions on one disc, and a Best of on disc two.  Increasingly, Axl's inclusion (on the non-Business Wire  version of the legal statement) of the Oct. 2005 Slash visit, maybe more of a personal challenge to Slash than any legal maneuvering.  Whatever the case, Sterling Sound is getting some material this summer to work on. 

In either scenario, GNR is back this year--let's at least be happy about that.  I tend to think that Axl is beginning to get a little nervous about this, and maybe thinking it's time to just throw away the last eight years, and give Duff a call.  We know he chat's with Izzy, and we know that Slash and him were trying to work it out last fall.  I would think one of the major sticking points to a reunion is choosing the drummer.  Duff maybe still loyal to Matt, whereas I don't see Axl reconciling ever with the guy.  Taz Bentley, Brain, or Josh Freese all would be very suitable in my book!

The nice thing about the new guy's is they all have their own projects--IF a REUNION DOES HAPPEN:

Fortus (may tour instead of Izz) or will continue to do session work, tour with Nena, re-join Richard Butler for a new album, etc.
Finck (may tour instead of Izz) or will rejoin Reznor and NIN, will work with Perry Farrell (who wanted to work with him on numerous occasions),  or do more performing arts work, etc.
Brain can find work in a second with many bands, including Buckethead or Primus.

There is really many "win-win" scenarios, if shit hit's the fan with the new band.

Will you stop it with this  bullshit?  THERE IS NO REUNION!!!!!! STOP MAKING SHIT UP!!!!!!!!

If slash and duff were ever to rejoin axl they would be in the studio right now adding their parts to CD, which they are not. So stop your BS specutlation

Why dont you calm the fuck down. Just because he has a different view or an idea or a speculation doesnt mean you have to act like someone shot Axl.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2006, 06:22:14 PM »

Mysteron gets his info from Mr I  Tongue Kiss rofl

I thought he already stated his contact was sponge bob. Huh

See, we have too many Alan Nivens and Ross halfins here.  no
benchiefjr
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2006, 06:23:34 PM »

Keep in mind the Tool record was mastered in a day and their albums are pretty complex. It is a short quick process. Mysteron not being around at all leads me to believe we are not on the cusp of anything too important.  Undecided

I cannot realistically check every rumor right now. There are too many  hihi
Do you think the Official Announcement is coming SOON?  Preferrably tomorrow...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2006, 06:26:11 PM »

I seem to think, that there is no release date confirmation, because it is still up in the air as to who is going to be touring with Axl this summer.? I would imagine we will get an album this fall:? either Chinese Democracy or a two disc set with the 2003 (Duff, Izzy, Slash, Matt) stuff mixed with the four or five completed songs from the 94-97 jam sessions on one disc, and a Best of on disc two.? Increasingly, Axl's inclusion (on the non-Business Wire? version of the legal statement) of the Oct. 2005 Slash visit, maybe more of a personal challenge to Slash than any legal maneuvering.? Whatever the case, Sterling Sound is getting some material this summer to work on.?

In either scenario, GNR is back this year--let's at least be happy about that.? I tend to think that Axl is beginning to get a little nervous about this, and maybe thinking it's time to just throw away the last eight years, and give Duff a call.? We know he chat's with Izzy, and we know that Slash and him were trying to work it out last fall.? I would think one of the major sticking points to a reunion is choosing the drummer.? Duff maybe still loyal to Matt, whereas I don't see Axl reconciling ever with the guy.? Taz Bentley, Brain, or Josh Freese all would be very suitable in my book!

Finck (may tour instead of Izz) or will rejoin Reznor and NIN, will work with Perry Farrell (who wanted to work with him on numerous occasions),? or do more performing arts work, etc.

Will you stop it with this? bullshit?? THERE IS NO REUNION!!!!!! STOP MAKING SHIT UP!!!!!!!!

Why dont you calm the fuck down. Just because he has a different view or an idea or a speculation doesnt mean you have to act like someone shot Axl.

How is it a shot at Axl, its another stupid bullshit rumor that will never happen. CD is done, the band is rehearsing and slash and duff are not rejoining axl anytime soon. I think she needs to calm the fuck down and stop it with his bullshit.

The people that think Axl is going to drop the current gnr and the 37 or so songs they have finished to rejoin slash and duff and use songs they made in 97 are delusional.

The band is rehearsing right now together or will be this week
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 07:05:13 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2006, 06:52:17 PM »

I'm just upset because if this news is accurate than we probably won't see the album this yr."The new album has yet to even enter the release conveyor belt at Universal, according to Universal."? ?I know I went overboard when I said that Axl could not write a song to save his life .? He could write songs? he just doesn't know how to release them.? ?It's been almost 4 yrs since the VMA performance.? Maybe we are all suckers.? ?"you will here music this yr"? ? translation :? I am going to tour this summer? I will leak a few tracks? and as far as my album goes , you can all kiss my ass.

Can you point me to who said this:

"The new album has yet to even enter the release conveyor belt at Universal, according to Universal."

I'm just a bit curious. I missed that comment, from whoever made it, and would like to read it in context.

From Sp1at on Saturday.? When are rehearsals scheduled to begin?? Today??

they began last tuesday.

Indeed.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2006, 06:58:57 PM »

How is it a shot at Axl, its another stupid bullshit rumor that will never happen. CD is done, the band is rehearsing and slash and duff are not rejoining axl anytime soon. I think she needs to calm the fuck down and stop it with her bullshit.

The people that think Axl is going to drop the current gnr and the 37 or so songs they have finished to rejoin slash and duff and use songs they made in 97 are delusional

Besides, it's offensive to listen to and rude to both GNR and VR and to the fans.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2006, 07:04:44 PM »

I seem to think, that there is no release date confirmation, because it is still up in the air as to who is going to be touring with Axl this summer.  I would imagine we will get an album this fall:  either Chinese Democracy or a two disc set with the 2003 (Duff, Izzy, Slash, Matt) stuff mixed with the four or five completed songs from the 94-97 jam sessions on one disc, and a Best of on disc two.  Increasingly, Axl's inclusion (on the non-Business Wire  version of the legal statement) of the Oct. 2005 Slash visit, maybe more of a personal challenge to Slash than any legal maneuvering.  Whatever the case, Sterling Sound is getting some material this summer to work on. 

In either scenario, GNR is back this year--let's at least be happy about that.  I tend to think that Axl is beginning to get a little nervous about this, and maybe thinking it's time to just throw away the last eight years, and give Duff a call.  We know he chat's with Izzy, and we know that Slash and him were trying to work it out last fall.  I would think one of the major sticking points to a reunion is choosing the drummer.  Duff maybe still loyal to Matt, whereas I don't see Axl reconciling ever with the guy.  Taz Bentley, Brain, or Josh Freese all would be very suitable in my book!

Finck (may tour instead of Izz) or will rejoin Reznor and NIN, will work with Perry Farrell (who wanted to work with him on numerous occasions),  or do more performing arts work, etc.

I really don't think there is a problem with the new band. Axl is still being sued by the old guys. VR claims they are recording a new album. No real issue at all here.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: