Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  this is to all of the girls in this fourm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: this is to all of the girls in this fourm  (Read 12902 times)
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: March 26, 2006, 12:32:02 AM »

i like this girl.she is 1 year older than me.she is also in one grade higher.i dontknow what to do.what should i do to impress her.and what kinds of things should i do?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 12:55:08 AM »

WELL FUCKIN' TAKE HER OUT Shocked

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 12:57:07 AM »

i cant.we hardly know each other.next year she is going to another school.so i have to do something before that happens.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 01:01:48 AM »

We need more details.  How much contact have you had with her?  What kinds of things have you talked about?  Has she given any sign that she's interested in you?  Does she have a boyfriend that you know of?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 01:07:22 AM »

i like this girl.she is 1 year older than me.

So you're 46 and she's 47. You will overcome the difference.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 01:17:30 AM »

When you first started posting here, all you talked about was tits and how you were obsessed with them and couldnt stop fondling them and kissing them.

Now you're so shy and dont know what to say to a girl that's one year older than you?

Gimme a break.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 01:30:31 AM »

Ive learned in life that most of the talkers are very rarely doers.

Dude if u dont make any calls u arent gonna make any sales.

worst she can do is say NO.

She cant kill u, she cant cut your balls off, so just ask her already.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 01:41:56 AM »

Ive learned in life that most of the talkers are very rarely doers.
That is very true. Especially when it comes to sex. People who have sex dont have the desire to talk about it constantly. Its those that are virgins, or who haven't had sex in ages that feel the need to obsess over it.

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 02:17:29 AM »

i like this girl.she is 1 year older than me.she is also in one grade higher.i dontknow what to do.what should i do to impress her.and what kinds of things should i do?

Just talk to her, but don't let her know that it's a big deal to you to get to know her. 

Be cool   smoking

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 02:24:25 AM »

most high school chicks, u treat em like shit and like they arent on your level and they will come runnin.

Flirt with her friends but dont show her any attention and that gets most high school chicks on your jock.

Unless she is thoughtful,nice and sweet, if so U just gotta be nice thoughtful and sweet to her, see what happens.

problem is, she is leaving u said, so probably honestly it would be best to not even pursue.

cause if u only got this year and she's gone, u arent gonna have much of a relationship anyway cause she will be movin on to college and away from  u anyway.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 03:11:38 AM »

Im no Mod but seriously this dude needs advice and Chelle u are hijackin his thread to insult James.

So dont get this guy's thread locked cause of personal problems with one another, i think most of the posters on this board would appreciate it, if u guys took that to PM's.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 03:15:51 AM »

I agree. I shouldnt even have made the comment to the guy. But it was just an observation.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 11:45:35 PM by jameslofton29 » Logged

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 03:24:00 AM »

Im talkin bout u and Chelle's ongoing feud

your first post was fine, nothin wrong with that but i was talkin bout u guys turning this thread into a pissing contest of constant back and forth insults.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2006, 03:50:35 AM »

gunner: Just forget about this girl. If she's really moving, long distance relationships don't work very well. Especially at the high school and college level. But I know there are some examples where they do work. If you're just wanting a fling, then by all means go for it. Just ask her to go to the movies to get the ball rolling.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 11:47:00 PM by jameslofton29 » Logged

lul
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2006, 03:56:53 AM »

tell her you wanna take her to a gnr gig in europe.. then she'll say yes of course.. then one you've fucked her tell her gnr cancelled..  peace unless ur thinkin about keepin her.. fuck that..  smoking

Time is wasted when you are wasted all the time
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 05:20:47 AM »

When you first started posting here, all you talked about was tits and how you were obsessed with them and couldnt stop fondling them and kissing them.
Now you're so shy and dont know what to say to a girl that's one year older than you?
Gimme a break.

Asshole.

Muh hero *swoons*? love hihi

Man, the only advice anyone can give you is to just ask her out. Get to know her and talk to her. There's no secret to getting a date. Well... except making sure you talk about her instead of yourself. And remember to listen.

If you don't really know her, try to strike up a conversation.

The main thing is to have CONFIDENCE in yourself. Don't try to be cool or suave, just be confident. The rest will flow. The way not to act is like Jameslofton. Look at his posts and his attitude and that's definitely NOT how to act around a girl you like... or or any girl for that matter.... or how you want to act in general hihi

My advice is to bite the bullet and go for it. The worst thing that can happen is regretting you didn't even try.?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 05:43:41 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 06:08:05 AM »

The way not to act is like Jameslofton. Look at his posts and his attitude and that's definitely NOT how to act around a girl you like... or or any girl for that matter.... or how you want to act in general hihi.?
Well, I know why you said that. You want these people that talk about buttfucking and hairy assholes to be impressed by you. Actually, you probably could have said much less and impressed them.
 I dont need you telling me how to "act". Someone who follows airheads from thread to thread talking about anal sex shouldn't be criticizing how someone else "acts".

If you have anything else you would like to say about me, my posts, my character, or how I "act", instead of trying to impress someone, send me a PM.

noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 06:31:40 AM »

gunner333, have you tried saying Hello Huh
what's the worst that could happen! I know, I know rejection, everyone is not into that...but hey, it you don't take a risk (shrugs)
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »

So dont get this guy's thread locked cause of personal problems with one another, i think most of the posters on this board would appreciate it, if u guys took that to PM's.

I agree. 

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Elrothiel
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 04:07:41 PM »

OK, Gunner, I'm going to be 100% brutally honest.

If you start a relationship with her, you are going to be crushed when she leaves.

If you don't start a relationship with her, you will just be a little bit miffed when she leaves.

I know its hard to hear, but its best to just think that you might get a chance with her in later out-of-school life, so what you should do is just become really good friends with her. That way you'll have more of a chance of being with her later on. ok

For the moment, be FRIENDS with her. yes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: