Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:18:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fan told 'this year'
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fan told 'this year'  (Read 4448 times)
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 05:00:01 PM »

Its coming out late april early may
thank you davey. but im sure most of us know/guessed this MAN!

Well CC said it, the tour starts the end of may, they have rumors of warm up gigs at the end of april, and the DVC rumor, it all points to late april/early may.

I sure hope your right, but I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about upcoming albums and they were naming new albums by much much smaller bands than GNR with set release dates well into June. They announced Keanes new album would be out in June I forget the date and the DJ said they expect a single in a couple of weeks to play to the public. If CD was coming out in late April we would have heard the single by now IMO.

By the way I used Keane as an example and it does not mean I am eagerly anticipating the next Keane album lol. ?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 05:03:12 PM »

Well CC said it, the tour starts the end of may, they have rumors of warm up gigs at the end of april, and the DVC rumor, it all points to late april/early may.

I sure hope your right, but I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about upcoming albums and they were naming new albums by much much smaller bands than GNR with set release dates well into June. They announced Keanes new album would be out in June I forget the date and the DJ said they expect a single in a couple of weeks to play to the public. If CD was coming out in late April we would have heard the single by now IMO.

By the way I used Keane as an example and it does not mean I am eagerly anticipating the next Keane album lol.   

Maybe Axl's just being tight lipped about it? It builds suspense/hype. Smiley
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »

By the way I used Keane as an example and it does not mean I am eagerly anticipating the next Keane album lol. ?

Keane's single will be released May 29th. It'll be on the radio/tv late April.

They are releasing a special video from the album in a couple of weeks on their website. The DJ probably got these two confused.

Singles rarely come out on radio more than 6 weeks before an album these days. I'd expect to see a GnR video in early/mid May for a mid June release.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2006, 05:09:35 PM »

Keane's single will be released May 29th. It'll be on the radio/tv late April.

They are releasing a special video from the album in a couple of weeks on their website. The DJ probably got these two confused.

Singles rarely come out on radio more than 6 weeks before an album these days. I'd expect to see a GnR video in early/mid May for a mid June release.

Ah ok,? thought the single maybe sounded like it was going to be out a bit early, I made the foolish mistake of believing a DJ?it won't happen again hihi

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2006, 05:41:16 PM »

By the way I used Keane as an example and it does not mean I am eagerly anticipating the next Keane album lol.? ?

Maybe Axl's just being tight lipped about it? It builds suspense/hype. Smiley

Axl?  Tight-lipped??  Nah.   rofl

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2006, 05:50:04 PM »

3 cd's in 3 years. right. i'll believe that when i see it. i'll be happy for him to just get the first one out!!
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2006, 05:55:43 PM »

Axl's full of shit.

Wow, I was actually going to believe that we might see CD this year, but you sure squashed that! 

Enough with the negativity.  Of course we've all been let down before, and I'm not going to get fully excited until I see an official release date, however with the summer tour, Axl's quote that people will hear music this year, and now this, I'm feeling its going to happen.  Listen, back in 2002 Axl never said when CD would be released.  And since then he hasn't said anything at all.  It makes the most sense that we'd see the release after the summer dates as I believe they are part of the hype machine.  October-November seems realistic.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 06:05:17 PM »

Damn Axl looks old .  He doesn't look a day younger than any of the members of Lynyrd Skynyrd . Axl could have joined Lynyrd on stage at the hall of fame  and he wouldn't have been noticed. ( if he removed the braids of course)
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 06:11:59 PM »

cd starts november 2004!
remeber that? lol

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
avesia
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »

soon is the word  ok

rofl
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 07:01:02 PM »

I'm sure Axl opened his silver case and gave that guy one more "Chinese Democracy - demo" CD, with Better, TWAT and IRS (with their intrumentals of course). That's the way he's promoting the album this time.  hihi

wonder where that pic was taken... another airport??

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2006, 09:32:21 PM »

It sounds reasonable,  and especially with a tour one would think there would have to be new  release. But with Axl you just never know.

I have serious doubts that we will see 3 albums in 3 years.
anythinggoes
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 05:54:14 AM »

i think Axl is trying to mean in the picture

i cant wait to hear the album (States the Obvious)

i hope it finally happens all signs are now pointing at yes
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 07:12:32 AM »

Yes and fuck yes. It will be a TRILOGY...
AXL has planned this for so long...

The guy above who said AXL is full of shit, why are you still in this forum if you don't have confidence and believe in AXL?

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
godiva
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 07:18:24 AM »

A lot of people use the argument that CD can't come out this summer because this or that band has an album coming out months later and there is already promotion for it. I think that GNR don't need promotion months before the release, so June or August or even May (but I doubt that) is still a possibility. With the album taking so long and the GNR name you just have to drop the word and MTV and radio stations everywhere will provide all the promotion you need. Other bands do not neccessarily have this advantage.
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2006, 08:38:18 AM »

whats all this secrecy about releasing the album anyway! AXL you're not going to war dude. i read other times in previous years from him saying exactly the same think IS COMMING OUT THIS YEAR, remember MTV AWARDS 02 guys he said "ROUND ONE". 4 years later no sign of round 2. Why doesnt he talk to the funs through a website whats going on?? he gets pissed off about the rumours on the net and slangs the net about being a handy tool. when slash talked about album release in march i really did believe him, coz i heard him say that on virgin radio. i sad my god the wait is over the tour comming up i couldnt feel any better. sometimes i hate that GNR is my favorite band of all time even though they havent had an album in long time. im not trying to be negative im just mentioning the facts. axl sents press releases about his law suit so he uses the HANDY TOOL when he wants to, but when it comes to talk to his FUNS nothing... or he speaks in codes...people will hear music this year( sometimes i think he was talking about the leaks).i mean come on man give us a break please we're waiting for so long.

Sorry guys, but i just get annoyed sometimes when i hear a different rumour every day... really its only fair that he says something that sticks. we're the ones that gonna buy his albums and see his shows. i remember Johnny Depp saying on mtv that my funs are my boss. maybe he was bullshiting but sometimes is just nice to hear something like that, showing some appreciation to your funs.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 09:20:39 AM by RIAN » Logged

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
Shotgun
Opening Act

Bon Jovi can suck my dick

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 09:03:40 AM »

this guy looks like juan pablo montoya in the recent pic!  hihi
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 10:23:38 AM »

Thank God he's still going with the trilogy idea Cheesy Thats Awesome!

He's having the same idea since 1999...

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 01:00:45 PM »

whats the DVC rumour? Huh

EDIT:just realized,THE DVINCI CODE....duh
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 01:02:17 PM by MR W,AXL ROSE » Logged

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 01:27:37 PM »

They released another Da Vinci trailer.. obviously, no GN'R there. I don't think we'll have the single this time... Maybe later. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: