Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:51:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who would play the GN'R members if there was a GN'R movie?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would play the GN'R members if there was a GN'R movie?  (Read 33764 times)
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2007, 04:24:32 PM »

I think a movie would be a great idea but I'm stumped on the actors. I would think someone with blonde/red/brown hair for Axl. Brad Pitt's face is too square to be Axl. Yeah. It would have to be young actors at the time the movie is made and I don't think Axl is ready for that. Let's see who is around if this idea ever comes to fruition.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Diamond Hoo Ha
Headliner

Freakinisho

« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2007, 04:54:45 PM »

Richard Fortus = Owen Wilson hihi rofl

CHILDREN*OF*THE*MONKEY*BASKET
Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2007, 05:12:33 PM »

fortus= adrien brody
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »

No, Adrian Brody would be the perfect Richard, hell they could almost be twins.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2007, 05:23:46 PM »

A movie spanning G'n'R career would be very interesting and a good movie if it actually happens. Something like the DIRT but only G'n'R (btw whens that come out)

i think if they do a movie on anyband they should do it on RATT. Ever since i first saw their "behind the music" special i always thought that a movie with them would be good cause its a really sad story if you think about it Cry

rofl that was funny

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2007, 06:29:25 PM »

i remember charlie sheen said he thought brad pitt would make a great kurt cobain..never happened..so maybe pitt can play axl
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2007, 06:32:08 PM »

i remember charlie sheen said he thought brad pitt would make a great kurt cobain..never happened..so maybe pitt can play axl

if any1, colin farrel should do kurt IMO
isa
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2007, 07:06:31 PM »

a movie? I don't think so no
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2007, 08:11:56 PM »

a movie about Nirvanna, wouldn't that be kinda short? Tongue

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
SamBob1
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2007, 11:47:37 PM »

I thought they already did a movie based off of Kurt Cobain... Plus, there have been LOTS of things done of kurt cobain... His music wasn't THAT great anyways... His voice got a LITTLE annoying after a while. XDD

I dunno about a gn'r movie though. It would be kind of interesting if someone could pull it all off though. I'd watch it, fo sho'. XD
KD8LNW
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2007, 11:54:21 PM »

I thought they already did a movie based off of Kurt Cobain... Plus, there have been LOTS of things done of kurt cobain... His music wasn't THAT great anyways... His voice got a LITTLE annoying after a while. XDD

I dunno about a gn'r movie though. It would be kind of interesting if someone could pull it all off though. I'd watch it, fo sho'. XD

Yeah there was a movie based on Kurt's last days hence the title 'Last Days'. It was about a musician struggling with the same sorts of things Kurt was but the movie was horrible. They used the theme relating to Kurt to try and sell it, the movie was awful. A GN'R movie would be pretty cool, as would a Nirvana movie. The last movie i watched that was actually about a band story in its entirety was Vh-1's Def Leppard story it was ok but imo could have been alot better.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2007, 12:08:07 AM »

The last movie i watched that was actually about a band story in its entirety was Vh-1's Def Leppard story it was ok but imo could have been alot better.

thats because it was on VH1 if it was on HBO now that would be a good movie hihi

seriously though when does "The Dirt" come out? any one know anything about it? i know that it was considered for a movie in '03 headscratch

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
SamBob1
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2007, 12:15:05 AM »

The last movie i watched that was actually about a band story in its entirety was Vh-1's Def Leppard story it was ok but imo could have been alot better.
thats because it was on VH1 if it was on HBO now that would be a good movie hihi

seriously though when does "The Dirt" come out? any one know anything about it? i know that it was considered for a movie in '03 headscratch

peace
I've actually noticed how many people I've met that  DON'T have HBO... :[

As for The Dirt... Apparently it's not coming out until 2009...
KD8LNW
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2007, 12:20:38 AM »

peace
Yeah they could have shown all of the debauchery that supposedly happened under the stage then ok but who knows that movie Last Days was an HBO movie and the commercials leading up to the movie were misleading as hell, they wanted the viewer to think it was about Kurt and Nirvana. When in fact the basic story line was just based on events in Kurt's last few days.

I actually quoted that wrong the Def Leppard movie was not based on the whole bands career it basically stopped near the death of Steve Clark.
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2007, 04:12:12 AM »

Johnny Depp is kinda like Izzy Stradlin... hihi

"...It don't really matter..."
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2007, 07:30:56 AM »

No, Adrian Brody would be the perfect Richard, hell they could almost be twins.

Richard Fortus wouldn't be in a GN'R movie.

That isn't sarcasm either, if a movie was done it would start at the start and end at the end of the Matt Sorum line-up. Then in the finishing credis it would read... "Blah, Blah Blah" about each of the original members and where they are today and how many albums thier new projects have sold... then it would end with Axl's... "Twelve years later, Axl Rose still has not released Chinese Democracy, and released no new singles under the new "Guns N' Roses". Over 13 million dollars have been spent in the "soon to be released" project."

jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2007, 09:38:08 AM »

the charlie sheen story is that he was being interviewed by movielinemagazine at the exact moment cobain killed himself, so in the middle of the interview after they told him what happened, he said brad pitt would make a great kurt....last days was the biggest piece of shit ever
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »

the charlie sheen story is that he was being interviewed by movielinemagazine at the exact moment cobain killed himself, so in the middle of the interview after they told him what happened, he said brad pitt would make a great kurt....last days was the biggest piece of shit ever

Ewan McGreggor is playing Kurt. The film is titled and based on the book "Heavier than Heaven". Perfect casting in my opionion.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 10:14:56 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

KD8LNW
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2007, 10:23:44 AM »

No question . I bought the dvd and could not even make it through the end. One of the worst moves ever.

When is this movie due out based on the book Huh Wonder if they will have someone play Duff, as he sat next to Kurt on the plane trip back to Seattle Huh
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »

No question . I bought the dvd and could not even make it through the end. One of the worst moves ever.

When is this movie due out based on the book Huh Wonder if they will have someone play Duff, as he sat next to Kurt on the plane trip back to Seattle Huh

GN'R will be in this film. The book covers the MTV / Axl confrontation. No release date has been set.

FYI, I love Nirvana, moreso than GN'R (in general) but I listen to GN'R more often. GN'R makes me happy, Nirvana however is perfection for me when I am angry, sad, etc. However, I dislike Kurt as a persone and he was a complete asshole to Axl. His attack on Axl was completely unprovoked. Nirvana fans tend to not realize that Kurt resented 90% of his fanbase. If you have a degree, kurt will dislike you on pricipal.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:20:43 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: