Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:24:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 9189 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »

Oh man, was tonights episode not one of the best shows of 2006....totally hysterical.? Not one moment where I wasn't laughing.? The scene with the police detective in Mr. Mackeys office had me in tears.....and Chef's demise....holy shit I couldn't stop laughing.? Great show.

I saw it, I don't think they made fun of chef at all, they basically said he was a good guy and he was brainwashed.. They really made the people who were responsible for his actions seem like the assholes

They still called him a pediphile.  That was a bit low. 

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 02:35:22 AM »

Oh man, was tonights episode not one of the best shows of 2006....totally hysterical.? Not one moment where I wasn't laughing.? The scene with the police detective in Mr. Mackeys office had me in tears.....and Chef's demise....holy shit I couldn't stop laughing.? Great show.

I saw it, I don't think they made fun of chef at all, they basically said he was a good guy and he was brainwashed.. They really made the people who were responsible for his actions seem like the assholes

They still called him a pediphile.? That was a bit low.?
only because the group brainswashed him into thinking having sex with kids was OK... They got him to snap out of it when they wnet to the strip club.. If you're brainwashed it's beyond your control
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 05:52:22 PM »

I figured Isaac Hayes had left the show after watching that episode.  I had no idea it was because he was a scientologist.  That sucks.  That episode was quite funny, but Chef was a good character.  You'd figure Hayes would have a better sense of humor after being on that show for the past like 10 years.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 05:55:10 PM »

I read issac had a stroke and never commented on this, someone from scientology said he quit.. I also read that he loved the show and needed the income.... Who knows
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 05:57:57 PM »

When did Isaac have a stroke?  He was musical guest on Conan O'Brien like two weeks ago.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 06:02:59 PM »

When did Isaac have a stroke?? He was musical guest on Conan O'Brien like two weeks ago.

it's something I read on the net, you know it's a huge garbage can hihi
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 11:39:50 PM »

I also understood that!. I love SP i have all the seasons and cartman is my fav character

i'm wondering if any new character will replace chef??

hey! will kenny be killed ever again?  hihi

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 11:45:02 PM »

I read issac had a stroke and never commented on this, someone from scientology said he quit.. I also read that he loved the show and needed the income.... Who knows

All the signs point to him quitting b/c of the tom cruise episode - I'd be shocked if it was any other reason.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2006, 11:51:44 PM »

All the signs point to him quitting b/c of the tom cruise episode - I'd be shocked if it was any other reason.

Yes, that episode.

I'm quite certain that the last episode where he dies, they just sliced in words he said from other shows.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2006, 12:29:35 AM »

Of all the things they made fun of on South Park, Isaac Hayes gets offended now.  I mean, scientology?

He's a scientologist, apparently.  They get offended easily.

It just goes to show how much of a bigot this guy is! It's ok to make fun of certain "other" religions but God forbid you make fun of Scientology. Roll Eyes rant rant rant

What an asshole!!!

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2006, 12:32:33 AM »

I also heard that he quit over the scientology issues.   yes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2006, 05:15:39 AM »

Yes, that episode.

I'm quite certain that the last episode where he dies, they just sliced in words he said from other shows.

oh that is definetly just his voice put in.... They made him chef vader so they could maybe bring him back one day, or scientology is the dark side hihi
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 09:56:38 PM »

is any one watching/ watched south park tonight? What season is that? i've never seen that episode before. Its funny as fuck but i've never seen it. Why isn't this one played as often.

when i hit info on the TV remote it said " The british classmate retells charels dickens Great expectations"

Huh
rofl

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 10:15:55 PM »

is any one watching/ watched south park tonight? What season is that? i've never seen that episode before. Its funny as fuck but i've never seen it. Why isn't this one played as often.

when i hit info on the TV remote it said " The british classmate retells charels dickens Great expectations"

Huh
rofl

Is it the one with Pip?  I haven't seen that one in quite some time.....I think it was in Season 4 or something.  They never show the Pip or Butters solo episodes too often.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 10:17:53 PM »

I love the exchange between Pip and his new friend at the dinner table:

NOT AT ALL I'M SURE!!

hahaha

and he dies at the end from syphillis

ahahhahaha

Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2007, 10:50:28 PM »

what was the last ne sp episode? was it night of the living homeless?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2007, 11:17:38 PM »

I love the exchange between Pip and his new friend at the dinner table:

NOT AT ALL I'M SURE!!

hahaha

and he dies at the end from syphillis

ahahhahaha

lmao lol i know that was funny my favorite part was when he said-
" ol we'll have a gay ol time and i do mean gay as in fun and laughter and not in the way of penatration of the bum" lmao rofl

i hope they play that episode again soon ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 12:46:10 AM »

yup.

cant wait till it starts up again.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 12:52:38 AM »

yup.

cant wait till it starts up again.

ya know you'd think that episodes of south park would leak just like new G'n'R songs...........but they don't so we gotta wait Sad

course when they say "new episodes on......." they actually apear so maybe thats the case Tongue

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 01:38:10 PM »

from everything i've read southpark episodes are finished a day or two before they air, not a lot of time to leak, unlike say...10 years that axl's been working on CD Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: