Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:04:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumblings of surprise gig or two
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumblings of surprise gig or two  (Read 16392 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2006, 11:44:19 PM »

Just reading through the thread, and listening to Double Talkin Jive smiling.? ?hihi

can you tell us who your source was now??  you didnt burn thier source before it went public.........pllllllllleease?
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2006, 11:57:17 PM »

Well, I can't tell a soul!  I'll see all of you at the show hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2006, 12:19:04 AM »

Just reading through the thread, and listening to Double Talkin Jive smiling.? ?hihi
Listen dude. With all due respect, anyone couldve guessed there would be warm up shows. GNR has done warm up shows for every tour they have done. Its not like you went out on a limb by proclaiming you had a "source" say it was happening. I have a question for those of you with phantom sources: Why do your "sources" always say obvious things? They always say things that are most likely gonna happen because it increases the chance of being right. If these 1000 sources know about warm up gigs, why dont they know the less obvious things? Like who's in/out of the band? Will BH be on CD? Is it really being mastered? I'll tell you why these phantoms cant give real info like that. Because these sources dont exist.

People here that are intelligent:  This type of shit is going to get worse. When CD really is near, there is going to be a shitload of people all claiming they had the scoop on the album release, tracklist,etc. Dont fall for it. They dont know shit.

The only people with 'sources' who post here that have any credibility is Mysteron and darknemus. The rest of these people with sources dont know their elbow from their asshole.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2006, 12:41:35 AM »

Just reading through the thread, and listening to Double Talkin Jive smiling.   hihi
Listen dude. With all due respect, anyone couldve guessed there would be warm up shows. GNR has done warm up shows for every tour they have done. Its not like you went out on a limb by proclaiming you had a "source" say it was happening. I have a question for those of you with phantom sources: Why do your "sources" always say obvious things? They always say things that are most likely gonna happen because it increases the chance of being right. If these 1000 sources know about warm up gigs, why dont they know the less obvious things? Like who's in/out of the band? Will BH be on CD? Is it really being mastered? I'll tell you why these phantoms cant give real info like that. Because these sources dont exist.

People here that are intelligent:  This type of shit is going to get worse. When CD really is near, there is going to be a shitload of people all claiming they had the scoop on the album release, tracklist,etc. Dont fall for it. They dont know shit.

The only people with 'sources' who post here that have any credibility is Mysteron and darknemus. The rest of these people with sources dont know their elbow from their asshole.

I am in total agreement, james. I won't escalate this further but this was an obvious call. I even picked NYC as the site of the warm up gigs months ago. And no mysterious sources whispering in my ear.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2006, 01:08:19 AM »

Funny, I never claimed to have some super-insider source.  None exist with this band, besides Axl, and maybe Merck. I only reported that a musician I chat with, said there would most likely be a gig, before the show.  Not everything is super-double-top-secret--do you really think Cord was the only guy that knew about the NY gig ahead of time??  Then, like now, some of you splice words like Sean Hannity, and go on the attack.   I was fairly amused that I was getting ripped for reporting what I heard the first time around.  Now here it comes again. Turns out, the guy who told me this, was dead on.  Anyway's, no big deal, but keep up the responses, as they are fantastic entertainment.  I hope everyone has a great Easter!!  I'll be sure to wear my nametag so you can come spit on my face in NY for telling you what I heard last month.   rant
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »

lets not fight, these shows should bring us together not make us fight

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2006, 01:12:02 AM »

Turns out, the guy who told me this, was dead on.

You admitted that he himself had no insider information and was speculating. Therefore, it was a wild guess.

No spitting. I'll buy ya a drink though.

Have a nice Easter.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2006, 01:19:41 AM »

Dave, I really wasn't trying to start a fight. I just didnt like how he basically threw it in everyone's faces how he was right all along. There was no reason to do that.

I agree with you 100% dave. I remember how the leaks brought everyone together, and for a couple weeks everyone was basically getting along. Then that Axl-Weiland crap changed that.

Since it would appear that good things are happening, I think everyone should just let the past be the past, and let things be like a 'new beginning'. The grudges, forum wars,etc. are lame. I dont really see how hatred among people with things in common can accomplish anything. 2006 could possibly be the best year the GNR world has seen since 1991, and we should all just try and enjoy the ride without spewing hate.

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2006, 01:21:51 AM »

Turns out, the guy who told me this, was dead on.

You admitted that he himself had no insider information and was speculating. Therefore, it was a wild guess.

No spitting. I'll buy ya a drink though.

Have a nice Easter.

Now we're talking!!! ?I have to say this, though, I do know some people who have legitimate contacts. ?That is all I will say. ?Check your PM Vector.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2006, 01:25:20 AM »

Dave, I really wasn't trying to start a fight. I just didnt like how he basically threw it in everyone's faces how he was right all along. There was no reason to do that.

I agree with you 100% dave. I remember how the leaks brought everyone together, and for a couple weeks everyone was basically getting along. Then that Axl-Weiland crap changed that.

Since it would appear that good things are happening, I think everyone should just let the past be the past, and let things be like a 'new beginning'. The grudges, forum wars,etc. are lame. I dont really see how hatred among people with things in common can accomplish anything. 2006 could possibly be the best year the GNR world has seen since 1991, and we should all just try and enjoy the ride without spewing hate.

I am not talking to you or anyone. I just think we should all be happy for the shows and who cares who told whom what. If the have a legit source or not, so what its happening, rejoice.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2006, 04:30:11 AM »

People here that are intelligent:? This type of shit is going to get worse. When CD really is near, there is going to be a shitload of people all claiming they had the scoop on the album release, tracklist,etc. Dont fall for it. They dont know shit.

It is being mastered!  CD is done.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2006, 04:37:57 AM »

People here that are intelligent:? This type of shit is going to get worse. When CD really is near, there is going to be a shitload of people all claiming they had the scoop on the album release, tracklist,etc. Dont fall for it. They dont know shit.

It is being mastered!? CD is done.

if I had a nickel for everytime someone posted that hihi I'm sure this time it is
mstclaire
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2006, 05:45:54 AM »

This is an odd article i just found

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060415/NEWS01/604150318/1002

sounds like bs to me but maybe
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2006, 05:52:53 AM »

I agree, its time for everyone to soak in what is going to be an amazing year for GNR in one way or another

it wont be boring, thats for sure  beer

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2006, 05:54:51 AM »

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060415/NEWS01/604150318/1002

And then play in Europe the day after?  hihi

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2006, 05:55:44 AM »

that is indeed odd

sounds unlikely but who knows? surely he couldnt feasibly play in a venue of that size?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
mstclaire
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2006, 05:57:03 AM »

And then play in Europe the day after?  hihi

Thats why I thought it was probably bs but gnrs crazy so you never know peace
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2006, 08:35:33 AM »

Well, I can't tell a soul!

nice clue.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2006, 10:21:28 AM »