Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:02:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  how great is this band?????
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: how great is this band?????  (Read 2409 times)
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« on: March 22, 2006, 04:42:09 PM »

i know this might have been discussed a million times but hey.. Fuck it!!!!

I just listened to all leaked songs i got and c'mon the shit i heard is so tight and cool that i want to wet my pants... After listening to the new ones i listened to some old "classics" like Nightrain, sweet child, coma, november rain , dead horse, paradise city and so on. .... and i was like, "hey how to compare them? What's better? What''s cooler? Which structure is more complex or tricky???" ........

The answer: Most of the shit from GNR is pure mindblowing shit and when i listen to the new stuff thers is no doubt in my creepy 31 year old body that this album will be great. Absolutely different from the old stuff but hey, it's a new band and probably a new Axl too  hihi

GNR gave me so many special emotions and memories that i can not even recall them
Anyone who ever went home drunk from a party or a club feeling desperate and sad getting wet by the rain and suddenly heard  "november rain" inside his or hers head might know what i mean...

That might be ridiculos but how often did i run the the last like 100 metres to the door of my house singing " I guess i guess i guess i never fuckin' learn".....

Do not misunderstand me: I have a fucking live and i am (sort of stable) but GNR really changed my life and it means so much to me that Axl's is about to leave his house again.

I believe again

GNR 2006!!!

Rock N 'Roll   peace

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 04:43:47 PM »

are you sure you have a life and are stable Grin
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:48:41 PM »

sometimes ..........but hey, we are posting on a GNR message board so we all might be psychos..... hihi

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
SlashDelonge
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 04:50:36 PM »

hey...u suck
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 04:50:54 PM »

A\O ya all GNR fans are physcos .... Were crazy......... RAR lol

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
gnr1967
Rocker

One person's morality is another person's nonsense

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 04:57:23 PM »

AFD and, to a lesser extent, the Illusions albums, really spoke to me when I was growing up. ?In fact, the power of their music is one the main reasons why I'm still following GNR after all these years. ? However, I'm glad the new music is different than the old stuff. ?I agree that the new music shows a lot of potential. ?

I really hope 2006 will be the year we finally see the new album. ? Smiley

Steel_Angel
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »

A\O ya all GNR fans are physcos .... Were crazy......... RAR lol
i agree with you on that..

great post meanmachine, the new tracks are fucking mindblowing and make me forget about old gnr.
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »

yeah not gonna lie... out of every band this band i the most mythical and contreversial of all i time i beleive.. like.. jeese we havent heard a CD in what 15 years? and we act like there have been more than a mere 4 Cds released by GNR.. excluding SI which is dick.. lol..

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 05:40:01 PM »

5 reasons you should think axl is the man

5. Hes still creates great rock music
4. Voice has not left him
3. he hid for many of years not to be seen (thats cool that he could do taht)
2. He is a perfectionist so u know the CD is gonna be good
1. He has kept this many fans throughout his inactivity during the ninty's and 2000's

Thats just my opininion

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 05:44:30 PM »

man.. thats all obvious lol... there are many more reasons.. and better ones as to why you should respect and love axl..

1) He was banging Stephanie Seymour
2) The man still looks good over the age of 40
3) Hes got moves like a snake which make even Steven Tyler Tremble in his little booties
4) Yes his voice... its.. legendary.. along with greats such as Freddie Mercury, Robert Plant EtC..
5) He did everything that noone else would even touch base upon...
6) even though his band disagreed, I agree with the expansion of the band.. in order to change, and create different music people will like, you need new sound... thats what axl did, God Bless him for that.. cuz without it.. clasics like Estranged and November Rain wouldnt be around..

And that my friends is why Axl is the MAN

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 05:47:16 PM »

man.. thats all obvious lol... there are many more reasons.. and better ones as to why you should respect and love axl..

2) The man still looks good over the age of 40
3) Hes got moves like a snake which make even Steven Tyler Tremble in his little booties
4) Yes his voice... its.. legendary.. along with greats such as Freddie Mercury, Robert Plant EtC..
5) He did everything that noone else would even touch base upon...
6) even though his band disagreed, I agree with the expansion of the band.. in order to change, and create different music people will like, you need new sound... thats what axl did, God Bless him for that.. cuz without it.. clasics like Estranged and November Rain wouldnt be around..

And that my friends is why Axl is the MAN
THank you for elaborating on that man lol  ok peace hihi

- Stewie Griffin-
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 05:47:37 PM »

How good is this band?...a little TOO good if you ask me Smiley

you said it buddy

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 05:50:41 PM »

Thats just my opininion

This is supposed to be a reason to like axl. If I disappeared for 4 years and returned later at around the age of 24-25, would you praise me?

Back on topic, I really like NuG'NR what I've heard so far. Hearing them live will be able to tell more...
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 05:59:31 PM »

Thats just my opininion

This is supposed to be a reason to like axl. If I disappeared for 4 years and returned later at around the age of 24-25, would you praise me?

HAHAHAHA JOKESSSS

I totally agree thats a reason why I would hate axl.. if i did.. lol why the hell would he just dissapear in his prime? to make people want him more? a lot of people just forgot and left for the grunge scene... EW.. .lol.. that was the worst period for GNR.. when Axl was MIA..

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 06:00:35 PM »

Thats just my opininion

Back on topic, I really like NuG'NR what I've heard so far. Hearing them live will be able to tell more...

Depends how well you hid ?Tongue

On topic though, the old GNR made a lot of songs that really have spoken to me, for every emotion I seem to go through there's a GNR song for it that really speaks to me and not many bands can do that. I've often wondered if Axl could do this again with new guys, after a single listen of CITR I had my answer, very few songs can make the hairs on your neck stand up like that song did. I'm not even sure what kind of mood I was in when I heard it, and for me the sound of that song is quite haunting and sad but it's still an amzing song. ?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 06:09:58 PM »

where was he all those years anyway?

- Stewie Griffin-
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »

the best reason  beer

seriously...axl is the man

i think every song we writed is a one more reason
i mean
estranged
november rain
the end of coma
a lot more
and the new ones
the blues...madagascar..twat.. i can go on and on and on naming reasons and songs

AXL IS THE MAN  beer
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 06:24:01 PM »

the best reason  beer

seriously...axl is the man

i think every song we writed is a one more reason
i mean
estranged
november rain
the end of coma
a lot more
and the new ones
the blues...madagascar..twat.. i can go on and on and on naming reasons and songs

AXL IS THE MAN  beer

thanks bud lol

misterbrownstone
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 06:28:38 PM »

this band is the best band that has ever graced planet earth!!!!!!!!
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 06:32:02 PM »

tell me somthing i dont know  ok

- Stewie Griffin-
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: