Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:25:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Downer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Downer  (Read 15375 times)
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 03:56:57 PM »

THEY ARE ALL PROBEBLY INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC OR POP AND WOULDNT KNOW A DECENT ROCK SONG IF IT SHOT OUT OF A COWS ARSE AND SLAPPED THEM ACCROSS THE FACE WITH A DEAD BADGER.SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND THESE CUNTS SOME REALLY FUKED UP ABUSE TO SPOIL THERE EVENING JUST LIKE THERE TRYIN TO DO TO US GNR FANS BY PRINTING LIES N CRAP.

rofl rofl rofl That is SO Classic! rofl

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Evolution
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 03:57:34 PM »

It's just one writer's opinion. Relax.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

God, all you people that get your panties up in bunches because one magazine writer doesn't like the tracks all belong in Communist China where there is only one opinion ok

your flight is waitiing
SADIS
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »

What I hate most about this kind of journalism is that they don't even tried to explain why.... who buys magazines anyway these days? Hope the fuckers won't last that long...... I can imagine if someone like Axl would think "why even bother?"

Artists should sell directly to their fans and keep th epress out of it so they become irrelevent.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 04:11:42 PM »

^^thats exactly what Izzy does hihi
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »

HAHA

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Elrothiel
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 04:57:17 PM »

Meh, who gives a flying fuck what some shitty little nobody unoriginal magazine says!? Roll Eyes

Oooh I'm SCARED! REALLY!! Roll Eyes
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 05:06:17 PM »

Magazines are ussually crap ayway! rant

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 05:38:07 PM »

Meh, who gives a flying fuck what some shitty little nobody unoriginal magazine says!? Roll Eyes

Yeah, because obviously there is nothing that will stop the album now. I mean, we've never been let down by Axl before, have we? Surely he wouldn't delay the album, golly gee, this is clearly the real lie! Roll Eyes Magazine v. Batshit crazy, flaky, rock star . I mean, we know who to believe in this situation, even though Axl hasn't said anything at all about the date yet...

Sarcasm is fun.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 05:38:37 PM »

I would rather have a positive Rolling Stone review than something great from these guys...

Don't sweat it. RS, MTV, VH1 is still where it's at when it comes to this shit...

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 05:40:38 PM »

VH1 is focused on reality shows with fucking C-list celebrities' cousin-in-laws more than they are focused on music.

Elrothiel
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 05:45:03 PM »

Yeah, because obviously there is nothing that will stop the album now. I mean, we've never been let down by Axl before, have we? Surely he wouldn't delay the album, golly gee, this is clearly the real lie! Roll Eyes Magazine v. Batshit crazy, flaky, rock star . I mean, we know who to believe in this situation, even though Axl hasn't said anything at all about the date yet...

Sarcasm is fun.

Roll Eyes Oh wow you are SO OPTIMISTIC about all this!! I don't think I've EVER seen a purer display of optimism in my LIFE!! I mean... you have like NO pessimism AT ALL!! Are you the epitome of Optimism? Because REALLY I think you should be!! I'm being REALLY sincere when I say that!!

But yea... sarcasm is fun. I'll grant you that! ok
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 05:46:55 PM »

Sarcasm is fun.

Roll Eyes Oh wow you are SO OPTIMISTIC about all this!! I don't think I've EVER seen a purer display of optimism in my LIFE!! I mean... you have like NO pessimism AT ALL!! Are you the epitome of Optimism? Because REALLY I think you should be!! I'm being REALLY sincere when I say that!!

I was optimistic in 1998. That was a long time ago.

Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 05:47:53 PM »

VH1 is focused on reality shows with fucking C-list celebrities' cousin-in-laws more than they are focused on music.

That may be true... but they're still more important than "Observer Music Monthly". ok

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 05:50:03 PM »

Why does everyone get upset about what some magazing says... bashing axl today is like saying st anger sucks, it's just pop culture... I think people should just be happy his face is there period
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2006, 05:50:50 PM »

Why does everyone get upset about what some magazing says... bashing axl today is like saying st anger sucks, it's just pop culture... I think people should just be happy his face is there period

But, St. Anger does suck.  hihi jk.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 05:54:06 PM »

But, St. Anger does suck.? hihi jk.

I know it does...   I just think 10 million people say that, about 1 million or two own the album... hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 05:54:48 PM »

Sarcasm is fun.

I was optimistic in 1998. That was a long time ago.

Oh wow you're SUCH a believer!! I bet the Monkees wrote that song JUST FOR YOU!! hihi I love OTT sarcasm!!
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 05:57:39 PM »

SG seems to really be digging that sarcasm stuff. But come on, I mean really, you know what I mean, really, right?

Huh?

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 05:59:35 PM »

I was reading a few of the RS articles on this site and there was one with a story of Axl and what he's been up to. ?At the time, the music was 99% done with about 85% of the vocals done. ?They were calling for a summer release. ?I wonder how many guesses it will take to identify the year of the "release"?
a.2001
b. 2002
c.2003
d.2004
e.2005
f. none of the above Shocked

hihi hihi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: