Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:39:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Downer
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Downer  (Read 15248 times)
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« on: March 21, 2006, 03:28:54 PM »

The Observer Music Monthly - March 2006

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 03:29:43 PM »

They dont explain how much longer or why? no no no

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 03:31:50 PM »

Man.. are you seriously gonna let one article hold u down? Man were G N F'N R fans bro we gotta keep our heads up and brush that shit off.. man theres been negative shit in the press about Axl and the Band since GNR began... and it will always be that way cuz GNR is the band everyone seems to love to hate.. so lets just stop with the downers and look at the possitive... Axl rose child u like the new GNR tracks right? yeah well. fuck this little article.

Rolling stone and Kerrang liked it... but i dont care... i like it thats what matters.

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »

Niice way to put it their peace rock on

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 03:33:16 PM »

so lets just stop with the downers and look at the possitive... Axl rose child u like the new GNR tracks right? yeah well. fuck this little article.

I'm not 'down', I just used the title of the article as the thread title.
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 03:37:28 PM »

alright man.. just sayin this stuff shouldnt affect us.. weve been waiting 15 years... so..

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 03:38:39 PM »

GOD THESE FUKIN GOONS WHO WRITE THESE FUKIN ARTICLES GET RIGHT UP MY FUKIN NOSE.WHAT DO THEY FUKIN KNOW.T.W.A.T AND BETTER ARE FUKIN CLASSICS AND NOBODY KNOWS IF THERE EVEN GONNA BE ON THE ALBUM.THESE PRICKS THAT CALL THEMSELVES JOURNALISTS WILL BE LICKING THE FLOOR AXL WALKS ON ONCE THIS ALBUM DROPS AND THEY REALISE THAT THERE ARTICLES WERE BASED ON FUKIN NONSENSE THAT THEY HAVE READ.THEY ARE ALL PROBEBLY INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC OR POP AND WOULDNT KNOW A DECENT ROCK SONG IF IT SHOT OUT OF A COWS ARSE AND SLAPPED THEM ACCROSS THE FACE WITH A DEAD BADGER.SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND THESE CUNTS SOME REALLY FUKED UP ABUSE TO SPOIL THERE EVENING JUST LIKE THERE TRYIN TO DO TO US GNR FANS BY PRINTING LIES N CRAP.AND SOMEONE TAKE NOTE OF WHICH MAG THIS IS SO WHEN WE GET A REVIEW OF THE FINAL PRODUCT WE CAN COMPARE IT TO THE BLABBLE THEY PRINT COZ THEY DONT LIKE THE DEMOS THAT COULD BE YEARS OLD AND NOT EVEN ON THE ALBUM FOR SURE rant rant

was that a rant

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 03:42:15 PM »

GOD THESE FUKIN GOONS WHO WRITE THESE FUKIN ARTICLES GET RIGHT UP MY FUKIN NOSE.WHAT DO THEY FUKIN KNOW.T.W.A.T AND BETTER ARE FUKIN CLASSICS AND NOBODY KNOWS IF THERE EVEN GONNA BE ON THE ALBUM.THESE PRICKS THAT CALL THEMSELVES JOURNALISTS WILL BE LICKING THE FLOOR AXL WALKS ON ONCE THIS ALBUM DROPS AND THEY REALISE THAT THERE ARTICLES WERE BASED ON FUKIN NONSENSE THAT THEY HAVE READ.THEY ARE ALL PROBEBLY INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC OR POP AND WOULDNT KNOW A DECENT ROCK SONG IF IT SHOT OUT OF A COWS ARSE AND SLAPPED THEM ACCROSS THE FACE WITH A DEAD BADGER.SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND THESE CUNTS SOME REALLY FUKED UP ABUSE TO SPOIL THERE EVENING JUST LIKE THERE TRYIN TO DO TO US GNR FANS BY PRINTING LIES N CRAP.AND SOMEONE TAKE NOTE OF WHICH MAG THIS IS SO WHEN WE GET A REVIEW OF THE FINAL PRODUCT WE CAN COMPARE IT TO THE BLABBLE THEY PRINT COZ THEY DONT LIKE THE DEMOS THAT COULD BE YEARS OLD AND NOT EVEN ON THE ALBUM FOR SURE rant rant

was that a rant

Love it...

Now i know why the albums taking so long

Axl is wriitng Get in the Ring part two.. hes finding the right people to throw in there...

1) Slash
2) Duff
3) Scott Weiland..
4) the press

lol

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 03:42:47 PM »

If you think these little mentions (leak reviews) piss people off now, just wait until the first CD reviews come out.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 03:46:21 PM »

lol i  think there may be some members on this forum who we might never hear from again if the rumours are bad.. on the basis of suicide

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 03:47:32 PM »

i just noticed the wilting rose headline.how fukin clever of that journalist to come up with a heading used about ...........2 million times by other nobeds.wankers.

i know everybody is allowed their own view but alot of poeple read their opinions and its not good for GNR.espescially when they have only heard GOD DAMN FUKIN DEMOS.GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS U DUMN FUKIN JOURNALISTS.

i apoligise to everyone for my language but im a wee bit trifled ?rant

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »

suicide is not an option.....but journalist hunting is...... hihi

Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 03:48:34 PM »

I mean where do they get their resources from anyway??? Huh?

- Stewie Griffin-
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 03:49:36 PM »

I mean where do they get their resources from anyway??? Huh?
a fukin cornflake box by the sounds of things

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 03:50:29 PM »

Who the hell would tell him to wait? The label is pissed about the time already taken for the album, the fans are mad as hell, the public is beginning to forget about GN'R, who in the whole fucking world would think it's good for him to wait more? rant

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 03:50:39 PM »

Magazines make money guys. Printin Lies n starting controversy is what they do... thus the reason for get in the ring. they make money off bands like GNR by printin shit that will make people buy the mag.

HELLO!!

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »

Who the hell would tell him to wait? The label is pissed about the time already taken for the album, the fans are mad as hell, the public is beginning to forget about GN'R, who in the whole fucking world would think it's good for him to wait more? rant
i thinks its there way af sayin to "work for longer on the songs coz there crap".but these prunes are fukin idiots anyway so they can suk my dik rant

godiva
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2006, 03:53:21 PM »

was that a rant

Not if you typed this in under 5 minutes  hihi
I think someone posted the content of this article before (yesterday?), saying this mag was written for has-been hippies as a target group, so who cares? I liked those leaks and to me that's all that matters. Rock on!  peace
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 03:54:33 PM »

Yeah, who cares what one article says? The're just demos anyways.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »

The Leaks ROCK  peace peace peace

- Stewie Griffin-
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: