Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:43:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R to play Paris, France
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R to play Paris, France  (Read 12890 times)
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2006, 05:10:14 PM »

It's not a comeback without an album. They're just wasting their time if there is no album out. A single won't work either...
The Bedouin
Rocker

only god can judge me

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2006, 05:13:55 PM »

album or not...i want to have a good time and party a bit in paris
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2006, 05:14:39 PM »

It's not sold-out. To tell you the truth, I expected the show to sell much faster, to be sold-out in a couple of hours, but it's not the case. There is (still) absolutely no promotion in France about this gig, and about the band in general. Merck should wake-up, we need promotion here. It will be sold-out, but not today, not even tomorow. U2 sold 160.000 tickets (2 X 80.000 tickets at Stade De France) within 1H30 in July...

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2006, 05:32:47 PM »

It's not sold-out. To tell you the truth, I expected the show to sell much faster, to be sold-out in a couple of hours, but it's not the case. There is (still) absolutely no promotion in France about this gig, and about the band in general. Merck should wake-up, we need promotion here. It will be sold-out, but not today, not even tomorow. U2 sold 160.000 tickets (2 X 80.000 tickets at Stade De France) within 1H30 in July...

Whine-whine-whine.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2006, 05:34:42 PM »

I blame Robin Finck , not merck.  ok

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »

It is not sold out, even though they did sell a lot. We don't have official figures yet. I'll give them to you when I get them.

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2006, 05:37:10 PM »

LOL, robin? why's that?

Chinese Democracy!
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2006, 05:38:02 PM »

LOL, robin? why's that?

everyone needs a scapegoat.  hihi

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »

rofl hihi

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Origen
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2006, 05:39:32 PM »

Whine-whine-whine.

It's not a whine it's a fact.
mr self destruct
Headliner

That's not stardust on my feet

« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »

This tells me one thing: Scandinavians and The Finns particularly are crazy for Gn'R!  peace

But it seems funny to me that there has not been any promotion in France. There were some paper adverts and tv commercials here in Finland (showing the old band  Roll Eyes) Though I think it's just that the french promoter feels like no need to promote it. The advertisement here was done by Welldone, not Axl and Merch. hihi

And what does it matter if it is sold in 2 hours or 2 months when it's  sold out anyways?

Every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2006, 05:40:44 PM »

I blame Robin Finck , not merck.? ok

I blame you.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2006, 05:43:42 PM »

I blame you.

fine!!! How many more tickets need to be sold? I'll buy them all myself! Happy?

nervous

Grin

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2006, 05:43:51 PM »

But it seems funny to me that there has not been any promotion in France. There were some paper adverts and tv commercials here in Finland (showing the old band? Roll Eyes)

That's funny ?hihi ?Cry

But then again I don't see a concrete lineup. (Although I'm pretty sure it's not the old band) What legitimate paper adverts and video footage of the new band exists anyways?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2006, 05:45:11 PM »

I blame Robin Finck , not merck.? ok

I blame you.

nervous

Grin

Is this your official statement?  hihi

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2006, 05:47:08 PM »

I blame you.

nervous

Grin

Is this your official statement?  hihi

Yes. Mysteron will be here to confirm it's legit soon and sp1at will have it on their site within hours.

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »

Niice you used the word splat . Is anyone here actually going to all the concerts?

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2006, 05:54:53 PM »

Whine-whine-whine.

It's not a whine it's a fact.

You can whine and state facts at the same time.

All Nesquick (and many other fans do) is whine about shit.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2006, 05:59:11 PM »

Niice you used the word splat . Is anyone here actually going to all the concerts?

I don't think anyone can afford that. Except if they can take 6 weeks off and have a lot of money on their savings account...

There has been no promotion at all in France. The only thing I'm aware of is the organizers sending me the press release and poster (digital file) so I could put them up on my site. I worked my ass off to promote the show on my site and on my board and I believe it worked pretty well. I got a lot of emails today from visitors thanking me for informing them about the show and tickets sale...which means they really didn't get that info anywhere else. That is kinda sad that there has been no promotion, but it's kinda nice to see tickets have been selling pretty fast nonetheless.

And we managed to get the ticketing system server on its cha-na-na-na-na-knees quite a few times today! Grin

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2006, 06:11:13 PM »

I got my ticket (THANKS TO PANDORA  Kiss) and if everything goes well, I'll be there too...  beer

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: