Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:22:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What do you guys think?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 13877 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 05:16:55 PM »

the reason you get this stupid thread(one from sludge) is because crazed gnr n axl rose fans always start eh same fucking topics over there and drive people crazy like gnr was the only band to do anything good.. ?Gnr fans are arrogant, they think like gnr was the only good band to ever p;lay rock and that afd is the only great rock album... This is why dumb threads start, people are saying hey there is good music out there
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 05:23:24 PM »

the reason you get this stupid thread(one from sludge) is because crazed gnr n axl rose fans always start eh same fucking topics over there and drive people crazy like gnr was the only band to do anything good.. ?Gnr fans are arrogant, they think like gnr was the only good band to ever p;lay rock and that afd is the only great rock album... This is why dumb threads start, people are saying hey there is good music out there

best post on here ok
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 05:23:52 PM »

Its not so much that we are arrogant. Its just that music from other bands generally suck by comparison. Exceptions being, Zepplin, Sabbath, Beatles, and Hendrix (and how many of those are on this fuckin list?).

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2006, 05:25:35 PM »

ya sabbath should have been on there but not hendrix i never liked his music  Tongue

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »

Its not so much that we are arrogant. Its just that music from other bands generally suck by comparison. Exceptions being, Zepplin, Sabbath, Beatles, and Hendrix (and how many of those are on this fuckin list?).

Some of Sabbath, not all
And where is solo Ozzy on your list rant  rofl; especially with Randy Rhoades  rant rant rofl rofl
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2006, 05:28:45 PM »

you need to understand they way everything axl is praised on these forums are the way people feel about other music (the ones people on here would say sucks)... There are people that feel gun's music sucks or is overrated, but we would fight tooth n nail to say they are wrong.. Someone might love Ratt, or WASP, or Ygwnie M, or KISS or whatever the fuck..... ?How many times does a widely sucssfull group say somethignnegative about axl and they become untalented jerkoffs jealous of axl..? GNR fans are arrogant, they have some one tracked mines.. They believe anything gnr is the best.. If you gave some people on here the chance they would say gnr were bigger the the beatles
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2006, 05:29:24 PM »

o ya 100% AGREE ?randy rhoads rocked.... but some of black sabbath after ozzy lft was exceptional ...... beer

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2006, 05:30:19 PM »

ya sabbath should have been on there but not hendrix i never liked his music? Tongue

You fucking kidding me? Do you not on the most basic level, like and appreciate a good guitar player? You are talking about the fucking guitar god. That is blasphemy. You obviously aren't experienced.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2006, 05:30:27 PM »

o ya 100% AGREE ?randy rhoads rocked.... but some of black sabbath after ozzy lft was exceptional ...... beer

sounded to much like the mighty midgets solo material
RichardNixon
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2006, 05:31:26 PM »

None of those albums are as good as AFD or UYI. The list is asinine. Who cares what some mullet-head over at Sludge thinks anyway. Just a silly list.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »

you need to understand they way everything axl is praised on these forums are the way people feel about other music (the ones people on here would say sucks)... There are people that feel gun's music sucks or is overrated, but we would fight tooth n nail to say they are wrong.. Someone might love Ratt, or WASP, or Ygwnie M, or KISS or whatever the fuck..... ?How many times does a widely sucssfull group say somethignnegative about axl and they become untalented jerkoffs jealous of axl..? GNR fans are arrogant, they have some one tracked mines.. They believe anything gnr is the best.. If you gave some people on here the chance they would say gnr were bigger the the beatles

What do you mean, GnR was way bigger than the Beattles rant rant rant rant rofl
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2006, 05:33:03 PM »

ya sabbath should have been on there but not hendrix i never liked his music? Tongue

You fucking kidding me? Do you not on the most basic level, like and appreciate a good guitar player? You are talking about the fucking guitar god. That is blasphemy. You obviously aren't experienced.

he's canadian, what do you expect hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2006, 05:34:33 PM »

hey watch it rant

hihi

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2006, 05:35:45 PM »

hey watch it rant

hihi

rofl
RichardNixon
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2006, 05:36:01 PM »

And maybe you have GN'R fans praise Axl because they feel he needs praise as he has always been sort of an underdog, despite enormous record sales. It's a free country and fans should be vocal with praise for Axl if they so choose.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2006, 05:37:44 PM »

And maybe you have GN'R fans praise Axl because they feel he needs praise as he has always been sort of an underdog, despite enormous record sales. It's a free country and fans should be vocal with praise for Axl if they so choose.

it's the same spill from these forums  to sludge, it gets annoying
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »

common Nixon, you want people to buy extra CDs to give away, write nasty letters to magazines that don't think CD is the best album of all time, and start arguments with everyone that doesn't like the new material rofl rofl
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2006, 05:45:18 PM »

common Nixon, you want people to buy extra CDs to give away, write nasty letters to magazines that don't think CD is the best album of all time, and start arguments with everyone that doesn't like the new material rofl rofl

that's exactly what happens on sludge or other general all rock sites.. People love gnr there's no questioning it.. Just sometimes the same few from the gnr fan forums just keep yapping about cd and how it's the saviour of music as we kmow it.. It'll be like the pide piper who will lead every shit music out of the world, including rap.. people on other sites don't care for constant new CD topics and how great axl is... it's not like it's fans spread all over, it's mygnr htgth fans just copying n pasting the same shit back n forth.. it's like when kurt cobain swingers just keep going at it how nirvana was the best ever, yada yada yada, people start to hate them..
RichardNixon
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2006, 05:49:18 PM »

I think GN'R fans should buy more than one copy of CD to support the band, so what? But I never advocated that on Sludge, this board, or anywhere else. And I never told people, on this board, or anywhere to write "nasty letters" to writers that say something negative about the band. And I have never started an argument with anyone that doesn't like the new material. You are just plain wrong on all three accounts. Why don't you think before you accuse someone of something?

Yes, I am very vocal in my support of Axl Rose/GN'R, so fucking what? It's called being a fan. But as vocal as I am, I will always respect the opinions of others. But if a writer of some magazine prints some half-assed, half-correct neagative piece, damn straigt they will hear from me.
RichardNixon
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2006, 05:51:05 PM »

that's exactly what happens on sludge or other general all rock sites.. People love gnr there's no questioning it.. Just sometimes the same few from the gnr fan forums just keep yapping about cd and how it's the saviour of music as we kmow it.. It'll be like the pide piper who will lead every shit music out of the world, including rap.. people on other sites don't care for constant new CD topics and how great axl is... it's not like it's fans spread all over, it's mygnr htgth fans just copying n pasting the same shit back n forth.. it's like when kurt cobain swingers just keep going at it how nirvana was the best ever, yada yada yada, people start to hate them..

So what? You think you are the only one that has the right to be opinionated, hello, kettle? Pot black?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 05:53:09 PM by RichardNixon » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: